It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Wiki Leak, WIKI "DEAD?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Again, the MSM has brushed Jullian assange and his gang of hackers under the rug. We see new protest in Egypt that sorta involves wiki leak, that is freedom of information (internet) and ideas. I was wondering what do the members of ats believe? Do you believe Wiki leak is dead? or it just really was not that important. DO you think the shock about Wiki leak is over? What about the future? Personally, I've heard nothing about Wleak in awhile.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I've heard nothing about Wleak in awhile.

With this statement can I assume you are not self investigative and need to be spoon fed ?

There is a lot going on as we speak... Banksters are shivering in the moonlight. Not to speak about the other things to come.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You can learn about anything as long as you look in the right places.

Although the MSM has fizzled off on the subject there is still plenty of news on the subject.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

Wikileaks isn't dead, it's just waiting for another whistleblower.

I've said many times here at ATS that wikileaks survives on whistleblowers, and if I'm right, I believe that there are more whistleblowers out there.

I'll bet that there are people who are sitting on some really hot stuff just waiting for the right moment to strike.

Lets hope that these whistleblowers come forward..........

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
no WL is not dead the news has kinda blanked it out though. that is why you dont hear about it and thinks its dead...
today wikiLeaks releases 480 secret cables on Libya....

WikiLeaks live blog: Assange's with in-house journalist......http://(link tracking not allowed)/gHALE6

they are releasing most days....
sites and forums have been set up to deal with the bank of america leaks too...

kx

top topics

join