It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unified Conspiracy Theory.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
quantum physicists have been working on string theories and unified fields theories to place all of physics under one equation that explains everything.

ats has become like a washing machine, every imaginable theory from reptilians to new world order are posted on ats and spun around like a spin cycle, mixing the truth, lies and disinformation until it becomes a jumbled mess.

what are some theories that have been explored in depth that explain everything from ufo's to illuminati to banking systems and that can tie them together so that they are reasonable and make sense.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Hey random, not sure if this is what you are looking for, but as far as wide reaching conspiracies, this may be a good food for thought thread. It kind of took some of my fear away, not totally, but any little bit helps these days.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Also liked this book on the big umbrella notion:Science And The Akashic Field

Peace,
spec
edit on 31-1-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
what are some theories that have been explored in depth that explain everything from ufo's to illuminati to banking systems and that can tie them together so that they are reasonable and make sense.

I don't know about all theories, but here is one big one that I like to blame on everything.
Good vs. Evil.
The theory that there is actually a battle between good and evil forces happening as we speak.
It has been happening since the beginning of time and no matter how you label it, it's found everywhere.

If you look at the illuminati, for instance, they are evil and trying to take over the world.
The banking systems, for another example, are just trying to impose debt on the people for their own benefit.
Good vs. Evil.

That's my opinion, take it or leave it.
But it seems that the entire world is battling some unseen force...
Something that wants to control every living thing on the planet.
Something that strives to control all wealth and power that has been created.
Something that no one will admit, or acknowledge, for fear of ridicule, that is evil beyond imagination.

And I believe it goes deeper than that.

Again, that's my opinion.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

What if they are all connected maybe not by events or dates which can be traced, but by a single organisation behind the coverups and events.. just my thought.

StrangeyD

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
power, wealth, knowledge

ask yourself:
if you could find a way in a MMO videogame say World of Warcraft to make 100 people slave away for you for gains only available to you? Would you do it?

ask yourself:
if you could find a way to make gains (available only to you) from the work of every single person in the world, would you do it? effectively making them your workers, or slaves...

this sums up the international bankers, rothschilds, rockefeller, etc...they have us in a global system of debt and credit that is completely manufactured poverty and mediocre wealth while they invest part of their INSANE WEALTH to further enslave and ensure continued slavery....

the global economy could collapse and these individuals would still be able to re-enslave the entire world, they have the market on the knowledge of central banking, they have more gold than anyone in the world, they have us by our necks...

thats the big picture, the small picture is just as i said, power, wealth, knowledge, sex, greed, etc

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This is how I call it www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join