It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid *Alert* Strange Rainbow...Birds Fleeing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bocimaster

Hundred of thousands of birds fell out of the sky after the Chile quake, and from the stories of eye wittnesses all the birds flew away after the last big New Madrid Quake in 1811. They even set up insects along quake faults and monitor their activity. Nature and animals react way before we humans know what is going on.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Bocimaster

Hundred of thousands of birds fell out of the sky after the Chile quake, and from the stories of eye wittnesses all the birds flew away after the last big New Madrid Quake in 1811. They even set up insects along quake faults and monitor their activity. Nature and animals react way before we humans know what is going on.

Yes I do believe that's true. Dogs included. One of the problem's I have with this video is that the person doesn't focus on the alleged rainbow colors. Instead he or she videotapes some birds and tries to make a story out of it! It's nothing more than sensationalist crap that only feeds nut jobs that think ants are leaving. Don't read more into something when there's nothing to be discovered! There is good footage of rainbow colors in the sky of Sichuan of May 2008 before the great quake came. Now that's something to see. Not worthless footage of birds!
edit on 1-2-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Birds fly around frantically here in Indiana now. It is because they are looking for some bare soil amongst all the snow and ice covered land, where they can peck at the ground and find somthing (worms) to eat. There is enough to be concerned with in today's world that we don't have to make a case where the is none. Leave the birds alone, they're just doing what you would do, if you had wings..

edit on 1-2-2011 by romanmel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SixX1874
Could the "rainbows" be due to the blizzard? Perhaps HAARP is in use. I live in PA and I have not noticed anything out of place, besides frequent snow storms, however it IS winter. This current blizzard does stretch over the New Madrid fault, and it would be a crippling blow to any survivors of an earthquake. There is a volcano erupting in Japan currently, UFO sightings, and plenty of them recorded within the past 2 weeks, birds fleeing central USA, headaches and unusual behavior of pets; to top it off, conspiracy theorists have been saying FEMA has a master plan, and my conclusion to that master plan, is that man made natural disasters would be a great way to calling Martial Law upon us. The 2012 prophecies are perhaps to cause panic and will be used as a scapegoat. What if nothing happens? Then this is just a test in preparedness; however what if this does happen? We should all be aware, and spread the word to your loved ones in as sane of a way as possible. I'm hoping this all is nothing more than a massive blizzard.

(I just read the post above this, and I too have been having strange sleep patterns, phone calls, and even a txt from "911" saying, "This number can not receive txt messaging services". However when checking my records, I had sent no text, or made any phone calls. Our Sun has a massive coronal hole in its atmosphere that appears in a NASA image on another ATS thread found on the home page tonight. This may also have something, in my opinion, causing this anomalies.

edit on 1-2-2011 by SixX1874 because: Read another post more in depth

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

That would be down right logical.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone
Take a look at this :

28 Jan 2011 Minneapolis

30 Jan 2011 Minneapolis

Go to googhle earth and draw a straight line from Minneapolis to New Madrid - between you have "Saint Louis Missouri"

the guy in the video looks like a perfect mix of Alex Jones and Leonardo DiCaprio LOL
COnsidering the crows, as long as they dont flee from your place, you are alright i guess, well what a start of the year huh?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

The gentleman that made the bird video fleeing from St. Louis, said he saw the rainbow in the clouds earlier but didn't get it on film. He said he saw the China video that someone posted for him and he said that was exactly what they looked like. One of my roommates has been gone to Iowa and just couldn't believe what I was telling her about the birds, squirrels, deer, possums, all gone until she came home. You would have to be here and see the difference in the things going on that have not ever happened before. It is so strange. I have a yard so full of acorns my roomie feel because of them yesterday and twisted her ankel.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

The gentleman that made the bird video fleeing from St. Louis, said he saw the rainbow in the clouds earlier but didn't get it on film. He said he saw the China video that someone posted for him and he said that was exactly what they looked like. One of my roommates has been gone to Iowa and just couldn't believe what I was telling her about the birds, squirrels, deer, possums, all gone until she came home. You would have to be here and see the difference in the things going on that have not ever happened before. It is so strange. I have a yard so full of acorns my roomie feel because of them yesterday and twisted her ankel.

But it's all word and not fact. This person made this thread about a video of rainbow colors. I expected to rainbow colors. Anyone can videotape birds flying and spin it into any thing. The media does a similar thing. There is nothing interesting about this video except that it's a lower quality version of Nature on PBS.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Where do you live, just that I have been going through 500 earthquake in 3 months. Where do you live. If nothing is not out of wack where you are does not mean we are all out of wack where we are. I have lived here for 10 years and have never seen it like this and it is not just me but other people in the New Madrid area.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
People that are not in the area of the New Madrid can't seem to understand all the fuss, but if a 7 mag quake hits the New Madrid the University of Illinois says it will directly affect 40,000,000 people. It could take a year to get the power grid back up. They project 86,000 people being killed out right, but more will die in the after math.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I also watch the Global Consciouness Project. With so much going on it has stayed at the top more in the past 24 hours than I myself has seen since I started watching it 4 months ago. They have random number generators stationed all over the planet the reacts to people emotions. Why ? They don't have a clue why it works.? I hope absolutely nothing happens on the New Madrid, but it is just to strange around Arkansas right now.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ikke24
has anyone else in the area seen the birds flying away?

I had seen larger birds headed NE before, but on Saturday 01/29 we saw an odd flock while driving. Smaller birds, (my child thought they looked like butterflies) there were thousands of them. We stopped to watch as we all thought it was so odd, a fairly narrow line of them flying NE. It was as far as we could focus both directions and they just kept coming and coming. They were still flying by when we finally left.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Oh god, i can see it now... Every time a bunch of birds fly its going to be a conspirecy.. This is going to be lamer then chemtrails!
edit on 1-2-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

Isn't it past your bedtime. Why don't you read the whole thread before just jumping in with a cute remark.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

hmm, because i didnt have much to say about the main object only a small 2nd object i noticed... Try not being so cranky?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Where was your location when you saw them? We are trying to find anyone that has seen Nature out of the ordinary. There is the samething going on in Washington State also. Quakes at Mt. St. Helens. and also quakes in Yellowstone [one today] The lights up north from the Aroara is shocking. The sun had a major flare that was suppose to hit the earth on 2 or 3 of Feb, but started last night. This has cause major quakes the last few months. Check out google "Space Weather site"

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I have read the thread...

If you are speaking about crows....they act this way every day. Depends where you are and where their roosting place is. At one time my neighborhood happened to be a staging area for them before they moved on, either to the next staging area or roosting place. You see this usually at or about dusk.
www.crows.net...

I lived in a small city. A co-worker offered me a ride home one evening. She made a remark about the sky being black with the crows. I said, "they are on their way to my house." Was she surprised when we got to my house! All of the houses, trees, poles, anything, were covered with crows.

Just saying.....

Mahree
edit on 2/1/2011 by Mahree because: link did not work

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

That's called migration. Take note it's winter.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Oh sorry, i got crossed on my threads... Object was for the Egypt thread.. I admit i didnt go through this thread, i only watched the video and nothing too odd.. Just birds flying. There is no sign they are attempting to migrate anywhere that i see. Also i could see little to indicate date, direction other then statments etc.. For all we know these birds flew to the other side of town.. Thats a bit hard to do anything with for me.

A chemtrail pic is normally just odd clouds and again hard to do much with.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

reply to post by KaiserSoze

Where was your location when you saw them? We are trying to find anyone that has seen Nature out of the ordinary. There is the samething going on in Washington State also. Quakes at Mt. St. Helens. and also quakes in Yellowstone [one today] The lights up north from the Aroara is shocking. The sun had a major flare that was suppose to hit the earth on 2 or 3 of Feb, but started last night. This has cause major quakes the last few months. Check out google "Space Weather site"

I was about 70 miles north of Harrison at the time.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join