It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid *Alert* Strange Rainbow...Birds Fleeing

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

I live thight on top of the fault, and all my wild life is still in place. The squriels are hunting for food, the rabbits are out in fource, and the birds are everywherel. I wish I could offer something more "positve' but I can.
As much as i would like to support this theory, I jujst can't..Folks, the time is coming, but it just ain't right now!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by mindpurge

Yellowstone would for sure cause a massive Extiniction Event. A lot of people in Arkansas are selling out and moving to higher ground. My neighbor and myself included. George Ure site today was talking about how cheap homes are in Arkansas, Tennennsee, MO, KY. Don't go there because it is projected to be underwater.

HERE IS THE US NAVY MAP FOR FLOOD THEY PREDICT TO COME.
ALSO SEARCH "JOHN MOORE " ON YOU TUBE.

nwoandsecretsocieties.wordpress.com... avy-know/

As I have done massive research on this topic as well and you are so right, The Madrid Exercise which will happen in May 2011. I also live in Arkansas and you talked about moving and also your neighbors, which state are you moving to?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by littlema77

We are not moving out of state, but where we are now is 306 ft above sea level. The Navy recomends The Ozarks, but I myself prefer 1800 ft in the southwest Arkansas.

Here is John Moore's Presentation of the safe place to be in a pole shift recomended by the Navy.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I thought your later posts had something to do with being aware of this situation that will occur. This is a link I found in which it is Part 2 of the video. Please watch it all, just info to be aware.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I'm sitting here brain storming beyond belief, and 306 foot above sea level will not save you at all if The Madrid Fault goes off, I've been spending hours researching all this and what FEMA amd HAARP has in the works right now, this will all be under water, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois etc... the map clearly shows it will.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Oh, thanks for this find. I wish I had known about it sooner, my thread is dying, you should start one with this because it definitly show a different perspective on the subject. Which is a much bigger disaster than we could even imagine. It covers it all. I would hate for it to get unnoticed at the end of this thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Oh, thanks for this find. I wish I had known about it sooner, my thread is dying, you should start one with this because it definitly show a different perspective on the subject. Which is a much bigger disaster than we could even imagine. It covers it all. I would hate for it to get unnoticed at the end of this thread.

Hopefully more will pay attention to this thread, coolottie; Gordon Scallion and Lori Toye both produced maps 20 years ago very similar to the Navy map; any where within 200 miles of the Mississippi or NMF is not good; hang in there, friend.

seeker
edit on 2/6/2011 by the seeker_713g because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well here is a Hum Dinger, A lady on the video [ link at bottom] named Andrea Psoras was one of the Authors of this Government PDF 08-004 where she discusses a quake occuring on the New Madrid, Then I found a lady named Andrea on a blog site saying that there will be a New Madrid Quake on March 15, 2011.

www.youtube.com...#

Link to blog:
pub48.bravenet.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

As I'm new on here, I've got to get my posts up to 20 before it will let me do a thread. I've got some amazing info that will blow everything out of the way. I think now I'm up to 14 posts.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

More people are aware of this thread than you think. They may not be saying much, but they're watching it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I do believe after all of the Huff about Alex Jones caller, we have discovered there is most likely a plan or foreknowledge of a Major New Madrid Fault Quake between March 15 and April 1. There has been one of the most important government document to come to out of it all. 08-004 PDF.Wmv .
Here is the link to that document it has been taken off of a lot of sites all ready.

www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

the second post on this link by Andrea.

pub48.bravenet.com...

THANK YOU KLASSIFIED FOR THE ENCOURGEMENT, IT MADE MY DAY, THANKS

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
reply to post by KaiserSoze

I live thight on top of the fault, and all my wild life is still in place. The squriels are hunting for food, the rabbits are out in fource, and the birds are everywherel. I wish I could offer something more "positve' but I can.
As much as i would like to support this theory, I jujst can't..Folks, the time is coming, but it just ain't right now!

Kettlebelly, while we do not sit directly on top of the fault (60 miles south of St. Louis) we were 'privileged' to experience a 2.5 EQ on January 31st. So I wouldn't say all is quite on the front ...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The6thSUN

Speaking of earthquakes. Today a 2.5 mag. in Southeastern Missouri.

This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.
Magnitude 2.5
Date-Time Monday, February 07, 2011 at 04:10:52 UTC
Sunday, February 06, 2011 at 10:10:52 PM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 36.719°N, 89.518°W
Depth 5.6 km (3.5 miles)
Region SOUTHEASTERN MISSOURI
Distances 7 km (5 miles) SE (125°) from Matthews, MO
14 km (8 miles) WSW (240°) from East Prairie, MO
15 km (9 miles) N (6°) from New Madrid, MO
183 km (114 miles) NNE (13°) from Memphis, TN
222 km (138 miles) SSE (163°) from St. Louis, MO

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 0.3 km (0.2 miles); depth +/- 0.9 km (0.6 miles)
Parameters NST= 30, Nph= 42, Dmin=4 km, Rmss=0.07 sec, Gp= 76°,
M-type=duration magnitude (Md), Version=A
Source Cooperative New Madrid Seismic Network

Event ID nm020711a

And here is the link.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I do believe after all of the Huff about Alex Jones caller, we have discovered there is most likely a plan or foreknowledge of a Major New Madrid Fault Quake between March 15 and April 1. There has been one of the most important government document to come to out of it all. 08-004 PDF.Wmv .
Here is the link to that document it has been taken off of a lot of sites all ready.

www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

the second post on this link by Andrea.

pub48.bravenet.com...

THANK YOU KLASSIFIED FOR THE ENCOURGEMENT, IT MADE MY DAY, THANKS

Those links do not work, or maybe they are taken down already.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Littlema, I am not surprised , Littlema got to this thead it is gov. documents like crazy, research and get a thread worked up. And check page 11 with more links.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and can I send your post about helium to someone, they are interested in that? We nuuubeeees will stick togethter.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Littlema, I am not surprised , Littlema got to this thead it is gov. documents like crazy, research and get a thread worked up. And check page 11 with more links.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and can I send your post about helium to someone, they are interested in that? We nuuubeeees will stick togethter.

I do not ever recalling ever putting anything up about helium. Please provide a link to this.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I thought it was on here about the Helium 3, so sorry. it was on another thread the one I was telling you about. Here is a video about it but I am not sure it was the one on the thread.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Don't know if it could be related to any of this at all but we had a small earthquake in my county up in northeast Alabama yesterday. It was very small only 2.5 I think but still, we never get earthquakes here.
Also, I know I've asked before but if this thing really does happen and everything goes under water, should I be worried where I am at? I live close to the coosa river, but near the beginning of the appalacian. I think where I am at is only 515 feet above sea level though :/

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

Yes, I saw that on the map today, and it is the only one there and it came up and the quake in south Louisana was taken off. Those two quakes where they have not had quakes before, OH and also Indiana last month and one below Fort Smith AR, just before that. All these quakes popping up where there have not been any quakes before. Thank you for bringing that up. Did you Feel it ? Have there been any after shocks that could be felt ?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I live in NW Missouri the bench mark right in front of our house is 768' so I think I'll be ok and besides I might just end up with some beachfront property out of the deal -

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join