It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid *Alert* Strange Rainbow...Birds Fleeing

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jocen

That is a first. But if we are going to pay heed to anything keeping up with our little animal kingdom is the sign of things to come. I bet Noah didn't even have any trouble getting the in the boat.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Yellow Ledbetter

Being from Washington State you should read back about what is going on there, I linked to another thread about quakes around Mt. St. Helens, and in is not looking good up there. I remember when they were doing underground Nuclear test in Alaska, how crazy was that back in the 70's, all I could think about then was how it was going to effect the faults. Yeah, it would hurt you to buy a few extra cans of food either.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz
A little off subject, when I checked on an item I ordered the other day, this is what the tracking shows:
Never seen this before....

Date Time Location Event Details
February 1, 2011 06:00:00 AM Dallas/Ft. Worth A/P TX US Delay in delivery due to weather or natural disaster
February 1, 2011 01:58:00 AM Oklahoma City OK US Departure Scan
February 1, 2011 01:34:00 AM Oklahoma City OK US Arrival Scan
January 31, 2011 09:53:00 PM Tulsa OK US Departure Scan
January 31, 2011 06:31:00 PM Tulsa OK US Shipment received by carrier
January 31, 2011 02:09:31 PM US Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

Maybe I just never had this happen to me ??? Who knows...it was just eerie.
natural disaster ???

edit on 1-2-2011 by dnvrliz because: (no reason given)

That is an odd way of describing the delay, however I deal with this everyday the Arrival Scan/Departure Scan always seems consistent but I think each location puts in their own description of things/weather/events. If I am correct that appears to be a UPS shipment and I have had shipments delayed through various transit points for the same reason with varying yet similar descriptions of why. By the way DFW was down today. .

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

I thought I had seen your avatar. You did the thread about Yellowstone. I worked there in 1965 at Canyon Village. Greatest Summer!! There was a quake a few years before I was there that really messed up, The tallest fireplace at Old Faithful was destroyed. The last time it blew as a super valcano it killed all the animals as far away as Kansas. They had a small quake yesterday just below Old Faithful. I live in Arkansas and is why I am concerned because it will be the end of this country if we are not prepared. 40 million people will be effected and will be without gas and electricity even if not directly affected by the quake. Yes, I posted on your thread, if Yellowstone goes we will not even see the sun on this planet for about 2 years, Ice Age. There was also a mini-Ice Age in 1811 when the New Madrid went off. So many people died after than from the quake.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Just wanted to add to the posts here, that I have had a migraine every single daysince October of 2010. My neurologist and I have been trying to figure out what is going on. Im normally very sensitive to weather fronts, but this has never happened to me before. Ive had migraines all my life off and on, but never for several months at a time. The longest migraine I have ever had before now was for one week and that was 2 years ago. No migraine medication I have been trying in the past 4 months has helped either. If it is the magnetic fields, or the something going on under the crust (i live in the new madrid fault zone) that might account for why Ive been going through this migraine attack.
edit on 2-2-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

You are not alone there. I wonder if there is any material on this. I am going to do some googling, the magnetic field does effect the brain but I don't know to what extent or if anybody really knows. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Oh I did find something,

THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS

EMF AND THE PINEAL GLAND How many of you remember your parents saying don't sit too close to the television? What do we do when we work on computers? How close do we sit? Right up next to it. Most people working in front of a computer are eventually going to become environmentally sensitive because the pineal gland is chronically stressed, not only when we are sitting in front of the computer, but all the time. We are exposed to electromagnetic radiation every waking, sleeping moment, every moment of our lives. The only time you are not chronically exposed to EM radiation is when you are out in a wilderness area, far, far away. When you hike in the wilderness you feel different. When you camp, you sleep fantastically well, you are emotionally balanced and mentally clear.
Here is the entire articile:

www.consumerhealth.org...

My Roommate just bought me some Melatonin, Think I will start taking it again. Have wild dreams from it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
if the birds were a warning for a earthquake, it would have happened by now right ?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

Those videos rock. It's so strange,all this wierdness has waited until the end of the world to happen. All happening in sync. The birds know the worlds ending,so they decided to gang up,and we may see a real life alfred hitchcock "birds". They obviously decided somalians are the tastiest.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
To answer the question on if you would feel the quake in Ohio...........

The last big New Madrid earthquake (1812) knocked books and dishes off shelves in Montreal. It knocked down fireplaces in Chicago. As far away as Boston, church bells rang simultaneously for 5-6 minutes. In Washington D.C., people reported being thrown out of their beds.

So yes, you would feel it in Ohio.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Still researching, but look at this:

Health Canada"There is no conclusive evidence of any harm caused by exposures [to electric and magnetic fields] at levels found in Canadian homes and schools, including those located just outside the boundaries of power line corridors."[11]

Further down on the same page :

Suggesting a significant linkIn 2001, Ahlbom et al. conducted a review into EMFs and Health, and found that there was a doubling in childhood leukemia for magnetic fields of over 0.4 µT, but said that "This is difficult to interpret in the absence of a known mechanism or reproducible experimental support".[32]

The World Health Organization, based upon the consensus view of the scientific and medical communities, states that health effects (e.g. headaches or promotion of cancer) are unlikely to be caused by cellular phones or their base stations,[39][40] and expects to make recommendations about mobile phones in the third quarter of 2010 at the earliest, or the first quarter of 2011 at the latest.[41 .... (nothing to date i can find)

DNA fragmentation. A 2009 study at the University of Basel in Switzerland found that intermittent (but not continuous) exposure of human cells to a 50 Hz electromagnetic field at a flux density of 1 mT (or 10 G) induced a slight but significant increase of DNA fragmentation in the Comet assay.[9] However that level of exposure is already above current established safety exposure limits.

en.wikipedia.org...

and

The potential health effects of the very low frequency EMFs surrounding power lines and electrical devices are the subject of on-going research and a significant amount of public debate. In workplace environments, where EMF exposures can be up to 10,000 times greater than the average, the US National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) has issued some cautionary advisories but stresses that the data is currently too limited to draw good conclusions.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

Namastè

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Just found this, admittedly on another conspiracy forum but it's definatly worth posting, at ~3 seconds you hear a thud and actually see a bird hitting the floor!!!!

I would have created a new thread but I've just this minute joined after browsing the site for a few weeks.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Sorry, not quite got the embedding figured out yet lol, i'm sure someone will help

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by slartibartfast69

Please, just link it without embeding it. I have the same problem a lot. Thanks

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Sorry guys, I have failed, it's a hoax

www.rtvnoord.nl...

GRONINGEN - A remarkable movie is published on the Internet Tuesday afternoon. The video shows how the Marktstraat Groningen suddenly dead birds falling from the sky. Bystanders look startled to hear and show their disgust.

The Groningen Bram Williams and Giso Spijkerman rallied behind the movie down. After contacting RTV Noord they admit: although it really looks like, the movie is part of an experiment and therefore not real. The two wanted to see how the movie would be picked up by people and the media.

This experiment seems successful, because the Internet is the movie within one hour hype and the creators often called by various media. And the birds? Fortunately, they appear fake, so no animal cruelty here.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

Please, just link it without embeding it. I have the same problem a lot. Thanks

well it is a hoax but here you go, a very well done hoax at that

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Some of these kids are so good at this, I hope they end up in the movie business. They are really creative.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is not a hoax. It's real..Just like the other animals!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The VEI (Volcanic Explosivity Index) of 8 would be Yellowstone, lets just hope that's not the case...

1000 cubic kilometers of Ejecta Volume is enough to snuff out this planet.

42 eruptions are known from the past 36 million years, of this magnitude...

Chances are pretty slim this is in our timeline... plates can shift for 1000 years until they blow.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mindpurge

Yellowstone would for sure cause a massive Extiniction Event. A lot of people in Arkansas are selling out and moving to higher ground. My neighbor and myself included. George Ure site today was talking about how cheap homes are in Arkansas, Tennennsee, MO, KY. Don't go there because it is projected to be underwater.

HERE IS THE US NAVY MAP FOR FLOOD THEY PREDICT TO COME.
ALSO SEARCH "JOHN MOORE " ON YOU TUBE.

nwoandsecretsocieties.wordpress.com... avy-know/

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join