It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Whistleblower Susan Lindauer On Life In a Military Prison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
A whistle blower thrown in jail for telling her story. She was arrested under the patriot act, and is now in prison.
More on this story here at this site.

theintelhub.com...

I hope this link works.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yes read this story this morning Op and i have nothing good to say as the good seem like they always have there day in court.
Need to bump this story up as everyone needs to be filled in on it

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Yes read this story this morning Op and i have nothing good to say as the good seem like they always have there day in court.
Need to bump this story up as everyone needs to be filled in on it

It is very obvious more than ever now that someone or some people has something to hide. It's becoming more of a truth than a conspiracy theory. Now those that seen through all the bull will maybe start to have credibility.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

I believe you have some facts wrong. Lindauer was arrested on suspicion that she received an amount of $10,000 by the Iraqi Intelligence agency and took a trip to Baghdad at their request. She denied receiving the money but admitted to her trip to Baghdad. Its easy to say that the bank records are faked, but not so easy to claim you were not physically somewhere that you actually were.

Lindauer is not in prison
, she was released before her trial in 2006 when a federal judge ruled her not mentally fit to stand trial, which was reaffimred in 2008. In 2009 all charged against her were dropped by the govt.

byline Jan 17,, 2009

Case Dropped Against Md. Woman

NEW YORK -- The federal government has dropped its case against a former congressional aide accused of helping an Iraqi spy agency, saying in court papers that prosecuting her would no longer be in the interests of justice. But Susan Lindauer has vowed to sue, saying that she was falsely arrested and prosecuted. The Takoma Park, Md., woman was arrested in 2004 on charges that she conspired to act as a spy for the Iraqi intelligence service, making contact through the Iraqi consulate in New York. A judge last year ruled Lindauer was mentally unfit for trial.

source

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
"Instead of letting Susan get her day in court, the Federal Government actively worked to stop the case from going to trial where she would be able to tell her side of the story and expose the lies leading up the Iraq war.

In prison Susan was subjected to harsh conditions that would be considered torture in multiple countries. Contrary to what most Americans think, Susan and the other inmates in solitary confinement were only allowed outside once every TEN days and even then the actual amount of time outside was closer to thirty minutes."

mp3.oraclebroadcasting.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This world is in desperate need of a reality check when people who promote peace are labelled terrorists and people who promote terror get a 'Peace prize' or a 'Defender of the Constitution Award' such as Rumsfeld recently. So much of this world is messed up and for one valid answer to help explain this madness www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Sorry, but I was just passing on a report from The Intel Hub, it's now confirmed on that site that she is not in prison after they received many e-mails about it.
Your also correct in saying crimes against people can be fabricated, it happens a lot especially when your going up against people with power and influence.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

I believe you have some facts wrong. Lindauer was arrested on suspicion that she received an amount of $10,000 by the Iraqi Intelligence agency and took a trip to Baghdad at their request. She denied receiving the money but admitted to her trip to Baghdad. Its easy to say that the bank records are faked, but not so easy to claim you were not physically somewhere that you actually were.

Lindauer is not in prison
, she was released before her trial in 2006 when a federal judge ruled her not mentally fit to stand trial, which was reaffimred in 2008. In 2009 all charged against her were dropped by the govt.

byline Jan 17,, 2009

Case Dropped Against Md. Woman

NEW YORK -- The federal government has dropped its case against a former congressional aide accused of helping an Iraqi spy agency, saying in court papers that prosecuting her would no longer be in the interests of justice. But Susan Lindauer has vowed to sue, saying that she was falsely arrested and prosecuted. The Takoma Park, Md., woman was arrested in 2004 on charges that she conspired to act as a spy for the Iraqi intelligence service, making contact through the Iraqi consulate in New York. A judge last year ruled Lindauer was mentally unfit for trial.

source

Your statement is interesting and curious, makes one wonder and maybe a bit suspicious of the intent here.
Have a good day.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Your statement is interesting and curious, makes one wonder and maybe a bit suspicious of the intent here.
Have a good day.

Which statement do you mean?
I would be more than happy to discuss further.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Have a good day.

Which statement do you mean?
I would be more than happy to discuss further.

It just seems that your almost trying to debunk the woman.
If I'm wrong let me know.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I think thats a fair assessment here. I'm not saying that she is lying here, I dont know the ins and outs of the case very well, just what I've read, but it seems weird to me that the claims in her corner are that the trial was put off to keep her from telling her story, only for her to be released and be allowed to publish a book.

If whoever was trying to silence her, why allow her to be released?
Why allow her to pubish a book?

It seems to me very fishy that she denied knowledge of any money, but did not deny the trip to Baghdad.

I would think that if anyone was trying to silence her, releasing her and allowing her to publish a book is not a very good tactic. I think that is she was to be silenced for real, we would never have read this story or be having this discussion.
edit on 31-1-2011 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I think thats a fair assessment here. I'm not saying that she is lying here, I dont know the ins and outs of the case very well, just what I've read, but it seems weird to me that the claims in her corner are that the trial was put off to keep her from telling her story, only for her to be released and be allowed to publish a book.

If whoever was trying to silence her, why allow her to be released?
Why allow her to pubish a book?

It seems to me very fishy that she denied knowledge of any money, but did not deny the trip to Baghdad.

I would think that if anyone was trying to silence her, releasing her and allowing her to publish a book is not a very good tactic. I think that is she was to be silenced for real, we would never have read this story or be having this discussion.
edit on 31-1-2011 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

Why does the government do the things they do is sometimes mind boggling. Maybe they think releasing her and her writing a book could do no harm because no group is united enough to find out the real truth anyway. And the other reason could be is that they'll incriminate themselves if they don't allow her to.
There is so much disinformation floating around as there is truth, and really it has got to a point where it seems that no one knows what to do anymore. Also I think there is a lot of paranoid people that's afraid and or feel threatened to loose their place or position, so nothing productive can get done.

Maybe there truly was no money, again it could just be disinformation to make her look guilty or crooked of something . Many people that stood up to government have had their reputations ruined by falsified criminal activity against them.

A good tactic is to do the obvious or something in plain sight, a slight move of the magicians hand causing attention to look in the wrong direction and you miss the most obvious.

We live in a very diabolical world where the least of things are usually missed be cause they are the most obvious. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

The only way is for people to unite with one mind and I don't think that will ever happen, the plots are to many and to thick.

Here's a couple of links, with interviews, have you read and listened to these before?

mikephilbin.blogspot.com...

mikephilbin.blogspot.com...
edit on 1-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: For got to add these links

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yea Ive read those, since this thread began. Its a little out there for me, its like a unified threory of 9/11, where every coincidence has to be connected in some way, because after all, there cant be coincidences in the world. Some of what is said can be very true, but it doesnt mean that everything has to be absolutely true.

Take for instance the video tape that they were talking about in tghe one interview. Just because the attack was caught be one single camera (how many video camera do you think existed in NYC and were filming something at that moment, but only one caught it) does nt prove conspircay nor complicity. Even if they were Mossad agents who knew about the attack ahead of time doesnt prove conspiracy or complicity with anyone except for the hijackers and the videographers.

I tried to follow some of the 9/11 conspircaies, I really did because I had questions myself, but there are too many weak theories, backed up by no facts just beliefs. Ane when I asked a 9/11 conspiracy theorist about the video camera like I did above, I can never get a straight answer that actually makes sense. In a city that is home to 8 million people, add in the number of people that work there and commute and just visitors and tourists, we can say over 10 million. Only 1 video camera caught the first plane in a city where there were over 10 million people, so that has to be a conspiracy? That does not implicate conspircay nor complicity.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

If your trying to silence someone, the best way is to let them tell their story. And then the people will judge. If TPTB silence them, then their story has credit. Not saying her's doesn't. Power to you girl, for standing up for what you know is right.

new topics

top topics

join