It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry infiltrated by the illuminati at the highest level

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
wanna show me the boy scouts here ? IM talking about you !
Not boy scouts not my younger brothers soccer team .
YOU , how many masons post here ? 10 _15 ?
This is a CONSPIRACY site so I repeat
Why is there no freemasons 911 truth movement ?

There are many people on this site and other sites that are part of orginizations which are similar in design to Masonry. You automatically assume that all Masons think alike on the subject. Masonry also has no official position on almost all topics since each Grand Lodge is independent of the other and their charters and constituitions do not make provisions for such action or positions. It is a charitable fraternal orginization, not the Warren Commission.

A poster said masons dont get involved in politics and religion , and being that you are on a site that discusses both i question your presence here ,

We do not as a group actively participate in such things. The posters here are here as individuals who also happen to be Masons. Just as there are people here who may be in Law Enoforcement, Medicine or possibly even your younger brother's soccer league. Does this mean each of these persons groups or orginizations should begin actively campaigning for something that they were not constituated for?

To me it seems you are just towing the party line .

You are free to believe what you wish.

Please show me your involvement in threads that Dont discuss masons . I see your involvement in mason threads everywhere .

You can click on any person's profile and read their posting and thread-starting history.
edit on 7-2-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

we don't discuss politics or religion IN LODGE. We are allowed to have minds and even to use them should we chose. We can think whatever we wish. We can believe that OBL sent 19 guys to the US to go to flight school, then use box cutters to hijack 4 airplanes and crash 3 of them into iconic buildings and have 1 crash/be shot down over rural PA. And some might think some variation of that scenario. having a 'masons for 9-11 truth' movement would be no different than having a 'masons for Bigfoot awareness" movement. And if one existed, it would get as much attention as 'McDonalds grease recyclers for Bigfoot awareness' group. Sorry, it just isn't that way.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I disagree , People would take notice . I have read your posts I see that the masons believe in the virtues I do ie liberty being brotherly helping those in need etc so
I ask you do you not agree if there is such a thing as a nwo , that it is getting closer and that a nwo is not in the interests of ANY of us apart from the elite .
People would take notice of a masonic movement as you have a long history of being good people is that not why you here to defend masons to say their intentions are noble ?
Plus you have connections everywhere ! you are spread all over the world .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Once again, it is a charitable fraternal orginization, not a political activism group. There is no system for implementing the type of agenda that you are calling for.

Masonry should not be invloved with politics. In the lodge opening we are charged to mantain peace and harmony for the instituion as it is or strength and support.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I get what you are saying. Bus as Augustus said, that's not what we do. We have a very basic model of what we do, that gets more complex the more you chose to learn. but in the end, it's a fraternity that practices charity. Besides, there are probably hundreds of different views on who or what might be the problem with our society.

You use the term NWO. Very popular on sites like this. It implies a brick and mortar kind of establishment of evil doers who wring their hands behind the screen plotting world destruction and domination. I see it as the power brokers who have always existed behind the scenes making decisions and using their influence to change the world in the way they want. People keep acting like it's a new thing, or that they can be stopped. It is as it has been. They are in control, until their power gets the best of them and they destroy themselves. Our influence is minimal at best. But that is strictly my opinion and not one of any other group of which I may be a member.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yes , but I am not of the opinion that nwo is a new concept . I believe the introduction of currency was the 1st step to controlling the masses . Also I think it was the knights templar that started the 1st money lending or credit whatever term you wish to use. Again not a new concept.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

it was the Templars who invented banking as we know it today. They basically let people write checks for their wealth so if they were to be attacked, they would not have all their worldly possessions on them at the time. They were actively protecting people who were travelling from bandits. They also gave up all their worldly possessions in order to become Knights. The organization itself grew very rich as it assumed all wealth and property given up by each knight. It then became a lending institution and subsequently was attacked by the very people it had lent money to. It's quite an interesting piece of history. But I don't think they were in control of the world or they wouldn't have let a king and a Pope, destroy their public existence.
edit on 7-2-2011 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

True maybe they were not in total control but like one of the rothchilds said i care not who decides a countrys laws
give me charge of the countries money .
Its thought they had some important relics too.

The reason they were destroyed who really knows but its rumoured they practisced witchcraft , and people got burnt at the stake for this reason in those times , in fact some templars did die at the stake
edit on 7-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

do you know who started those rumors? I'll give you a hint. It was the same people who owed them a lot of money.
What better way to deal with your debt than to destroy the bankers. It is very interesting history. It sounds like you have the churches version of it. Two sides to every story.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Not the churches view judging by this and maybe it expains the real reason for their destruction as you alluded to .

In 1305, the Knights Templar, who had for centuries been the bulwark of Christianity against those who would destroy or defame it, were themselves accused of invoking Satan, consorting with female demons, and worshipping black cats. While many clergy, including the pope himself, were reluctant to believe such charges against the Knights Templar, it soon became apparent that the order had become too wealthy and powerful to fit suitably into the emerging political structure of France and the aspirations of its king, Philip the Fair

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

yup. and if you find that Philip and the Pope had large dept with the Templars, you might get just a bit curious as to the intent of the rumors. Why, a thinker might even go so far as to ask why anyone who gets rich must automatically be associated with Satan? A historical trend I am afraid. The church had quite a bit of money to pay back as did the King, and the mutual benefits of the lenders demise was too much to pass up. So a rumor was started that they worship Balphomet and it was spread all over. It is still repeated to this day by people who have not read true history, but only browsed fundamentalist web sites. They thrive on hoaxes much like the Taxil hoax.
Converts are much easier to get when they fear most of the outside world. Offering them a place free of fantasy harm seemed to keep the numbers up.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I ve come to no conclusion yet but suffice to say i find the subject interesting .
This is but my speculation but maybe the relics they possesed gave them knowledge to summons spirits ,jins etc . I will research more .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

please do the independent research to find an unbiased truth. Sadly, I have an agenda in my rendition although I believe it to be true based on what I have learned. But as far as their treasures, since they are still hidden from most, nobody knows what they are, but it would make sense that they would be tangible objects of value used as collateral for loans. I don't believe in magic in the sense of conjuring up demons and the like. The treasures must exists somewhere and many hunters actively search for them, so one day, someone will find them.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

please do the independent research to find an unbiased truth.

Of course i will and i will check many opposing theories .

I don't believe in magic in the sense of conjuring up demons and the like.

I don't either , but some do , have you heard of Jack Parsons and his links to the 1st atomic bomb ?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

please do the independent research to find an unbiased truth. Sadly, I have an agenda in my rendition although I believe it to be true based on what I have learned. But as far as their treasures, since they are still hidden from most, nobody knows what they are, but it would make sense that they would be tangible objects of value used as collateral for loans. I don't believe in magic in the sense of conjuring up demons and the like. The treasures must exists somewhere and many hunters actively search for them, so one day, someone will find them.

Sorry if this might be seen as a little off topic but I was wondering if you think there's any Masonic ties to the music industry/pop stars of today ?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreemasontruth

lots of people bring that up and there is no question that the symbology is there, just like it is in some cartoons, and movies. But I honestly have no idea why other than as some sort of inside joke. There is nothing I can gain by secretly flashing you with the square and compasses other than to have you ask me why I did it. But by the same token, If I did that and you asked me why I did it, we would be getting into a conversation about masonry and you might just ask me how to join. So in thinking that way, my best guess would be recruitment without advertising blatantly. It's hard to get every man who would be a great mason to find an interest in our craft. I wish for the sake of this site there was some diabolical reason just to make it interesting, but for the life of me, I don't know it other than my guess.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

I ve come to no conclusion yet but suffice to say i find the subject interesting .
This is but my speculation but maybe the relics they possesed gave them knowledge to summons spirits ,jins etc . I will research more .

You'd actually be better off spending your time researching the possibility that the Knights Templar were never slaughtered and they still exist today, stronger than ever.

With the known ways of the Illuminati, why dew you buy any of the stories concerning the KT's? Why haven't you ever figured out the KT's & Illuminati are one-in-the-same? Why don't you ask real questions instead of the lame ones you've been asking?

There are 3 types of peeps:

Watchers
Players
Seekers

There are more Watchers than Players and more Players than Seekers but Seekers are all three.

Be a Seeker, just like Harry Potter and when you are seeking the Truth, the Truth will find you, just like the Golden Snitch always found Harry when He was truly looking for it.

Ribbit

edit on 7-2-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I would be happy for you to have a look at the thread I just created which clearly shows ties to freemasons and the "morality" I talked to you or one of the other Masons in this thread about.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Why don't you ask real questions instead of the lame ones you've been asking?

Im so sorry i didnt ask the right questions for you , maybe you could tutor me so I dont ask any more " lame" questions .

Regards
your student

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Look, I like to learn new things. I am very happy to admit being wrong when shown that I am wrong. But you need a bit more than innuendo and supposition. Show me some facts that the Knights Templar were not attacked by Pope Clement and Philip the Fair, and that on Friday the 13th Jacques Demolay was not burned at the stake along with other Knights. Show me facts that the Bavarian Illuminati was not disbanded back in the late 1700's. Show me any, I repeat, any facts that the Illuminati exists today. And if you can do any of that, then I look forward to learning when the Illuminati did a 180 on their beliefs.

It's fine to talk about stuff you think might be happening, but when you say it as fact, be prepared to prove it's fact, or add the disclaimer.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join