It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry infiltrated by the illuminati at the highest level

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreemasontruth

How is a black cloak considered the smoke and gun?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick
Lack of evidence is not evidence of lack.
No, but if you're going to make an assertion of a positive (that they DID exist), the burden of proof is upon you.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by naeem11111

I am sorry, but would you please end your posts with (in my opinion). It makes it almost look as if you are stating fact the way you are posting. I would hate for some innocent poster to come by and take what you have posted as fact. that is, unless you have any supporting documents on your theory. Please note, this is not the grey area.

Sure, no problem. I understand where you are coming from.

Originally posted by Masonic Light
The Illuminati began in 1776. Freemasonry was already many centuries old.

The Bavarian Illuminati started in 1776 but infact been centuries old, AW had to make it look 'new' in order to avoid suspicion.

The Illuminati did not exist prior to Weishaupt.

It did.

There are no authentic Masonic rites in existence with 34, 35, or 36 degrees.

Dont worry, I doubt you will 'enter' the real deal. Its for 'descendants' only.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Not exactly, as the Illuminati did not exist at that time. The town would eventually become the Illuminati's headquarters, however.

It did exist then and it does now.

He was the actual founder, along with the Baron Adolf Von Knigge.

Nope, it was Pythagoras who was the first 'official' grandmaster and founder.
edit on 5/2/2011 by naeem11111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Posting the picture again since in my last post it isnt showing for people watching this thread.

reply to post by KSigMason

Well it could be the Skull and Bones insignia on it? are you trying to say that isnt weird or a bit strange.
Also another reason why old Masonic rituals are kept in secrecy probabally due to this

(There is another picture which shows a spiked seat ritual shown in the first mason storage photo i posted i just cant seem to find it again)

The problem i see with ATS is that Freemasons only answer to the fear-mongering blind illuminati believers
( the ones who watch a youtube video and come here preaching dis info before doing more research ) or ignore the truth with one line questions[Example:KSIGMASON] or attacks to the informative posts.I have been lurking for a few months playing the devils advocate before I realised this and have also heard from numerous other sites and seen myself that the moderators clearly play to the Freemasons side of this "conspiracy theory" by ridiculing,laughing at and banning members who post valid info.

Just take the time to really look into it and once you connect the dots you realise that there is something really shady going on, if you can't see how times and people have changed due to media,internet and the music industry and how the kids of today are blatantly changing from this propaganda/form of brain washing.

How many coincidences does it take for it to stop being a coincidence? I believe the average Freemason is a good person just seems like they have been subconsciously brainwashed. for example the way they come to a conspiracy forum of which they do not believe in and defend freemasonry baffles me, Honestly if i was a Mason and truly believed that this was all nonsense i would not waste my time with it.

vigilantcitizen.com... here you will find the symbolism of Masonic influence in the world today, general knowledge but alot of good information here.
illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com... - Amazing site regarding numerology connections to FreeMasons plently of good reads such as (illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com... ) and has articles that date back to 2007, years of research here.
Also "the arrivals" is a very informative series if you look past the religious crap thats in it.
^
All of this is just the tip of the iceberg, just i implore you to do your own research and make your own mind up.

edit on 5-2-2011 by thefreemasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

So are you saying that the Yale fraternity Skull and Bones has exclusive rights on using skulls and bones on things and nobody else can? Or are you saying that anything that has a skull and bones on it must be Skull & Bones™?

Yes, The Fetch has been banned from ATS many times.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
No don't put words in my mouth or try to belittle me, you do realise this is a secret societies forum right? and i was just making a connection between a secret society(S&B) and an 'esoteric' society, How can you justify an all black cloak with the skull and bones on it in a Freemason storage facility.
Sorry but that cloak just screams out OCCULT to me? I'd like to hear your actual views on it disregarding the skull and bones connection.On another note im not here to argue with Freemasons as I said ive been lurking here for awhile now and it parallels in a way with arguing over religion or atheism in the sense that it never gets anywhere.

Finishing with some food for thought so my post isnt as pointless as you try to make it by making me point out the obvious no offence intended.

"The Harriman security regime created the Psychological Strategy Board (PSB) in 1951. The man appointed director of the PSB [was] Gordon Gray.... Gordon's brother, R.J. Reynolds chairman Bowman Gray Jr., was also a naval intelligence officer, known around Washington as the 'founder of operational intelligence.' Gordon Gray became a close friend and political ally of Prescott Bush; and Gray's son became for Prescott's son, George, his lawyer and the shield of his covert policy."

So you have the Whitney/Stimson/Bundy clan and the Harriman/Bush boys wielding a tremendous amount of influence on the political, economic and social affairs of America and the world. Then you have Prescott Bush's buddy Richard Nixon as an activist vice-president. Then, a nation-chilling assassination, some time under LBJ with the Bundy boys keeping things in line, then Nixon as President with "Bonesmen" aides Ray Price ('51) and Richard A. Moore. Some time out for a Trilateralist-Democrat-patsy president, followed by Prescott's son as an activist vice-president under Reagan. Next, we get a Skull and Bones president who declares a "New World Order" while beating up on his business partner, Saddam Hussein.

After twelve years of Republican administrations, Bush passes the reins to his drug smuggling buddy from Arkansas, Bill Clinton, who studied at Yale Law School. According to some researchers, Clinton was recruited as a CIA operative while a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford. Could this be the "old Hegallian historical dialectic process"?"

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreemasontruth
No don't put words in my mouth or try to belittle me, you do realise this is a secret societies forum right? and i was just making a connection between a secret society(S&B) and an 'esoteric' society, How can you justify an all black cloak with the skull and bones on it in a Freemason storage facility.

Easily. Mortality is one of the things Masonry talks about. It's a central part of the third degree, for instance.

While I don't recognize the robe in the photo, when I get home I could probably go through my Scottish Rite monitor and figure out if it's from one of the degrees between 4 and 32 pretty easily.

Sorry but that cloak just screams out OCCULT to me?
Occult means hidden. Secret Societies are "hidden". Seems like the two go hand in hand. Yes. It's occult. It's hidden. It's secret. Does that mean it's evil?

I'd like to hear your actual views on it disregarding the skull and bones connection.
In my opinion, there's no connection between the Yale fraternity called Skull & Bones and the organization known as Freemasonry. There may be some people who've been members of both, but that doesn't mean anything.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

No point even trying as you have made your mind up, as have i. But I do not deny that you could be right there might not be any connection with Freemasonry,Skull and Bones,Illuminati,Media industry and organisations worldwide. But for me there's just too many "coincidences" to deny it as possibility or for someone to debunk the theory entirely because the nature of this conspiracy makes it that way.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Using the same reference before convincing you of this would be like trying to convert a Christian to Atheism.
"In my opinion" if there are numerous members who are in two occult societies that means there is a connection, a suspicious one at that.

This is the last reply i am going to make as it is just a waste of both of our times I'd rather speak to others who are trying to find out more as i thought that's what these conspiracy forums were for but in a way i see your seeking the truth as well but nothing seems to change your way of thinking but I guess thats how yourself and others may have been conditioned.

A word of advice try dropping all your preconceived notions and everything you've been told+taught and think outside the box sometime my friend. peace

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

A word of advice try dropping all your preconceived notions and everything you've been told+taught and think outside the box sometime my friend. peace

it's good to have an open mind, but don't leave it open. Stuff will fall out.
Experience is the best teacher.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The OP is flawed, in that the Illuminati are all about MISDIRECTION. So evil = opposite! The Illuminati are God's Warriors on Earth but until you understand:

There is no sPoon!

There is no eVil!

You won't understand anything!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The black robe is used for the Chamber of Reflection in Traditional Observance and Continental Masonic ritual, it is rarely ever used in mainstream Masonry.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Skull and bones are nothing more than emblems of mortality.

Our rituals are not kept secret. They are plastered all over the internet.

We don't drink blood especially goat's blood. That's nasty.

I only do one line questions when I'm given very little. I usually prefer answering mutliple people at once and when something is worth responding to I usually put in a great deal of thought into my post. It has to be worth it though.

I'm a member of various orders and degrees in Freemasonry, and I have not seen that black robe used in any ritual. Nor have I seen anything sinister in any of the rituals to show me anything bad.

You haven't shown any coincidences that connect the Freemasons. All you did was post some pics. One must build up logical premises before making a sound conclusion. I really wish at least "Intro to Logic" was a mandatory high school course.

Do you really think none of us did our research before joining?

Oh don't get butt hurt over Josh. You called me out in your post.

Maybe the cloak was used in the ritual back in the day. I mean, the Masonic Templars used to have Black triangular aprons, but we don't use them anymore. Maybe the Lodge who owns that cloak could answer your questions.

Symbols and items don't have a fixed interpretation, they depend for their meaning upon the knowledge of the viewer. I'd say that the cloak has something to do with mourning and the skull & bones are emblems of mortality, death. As for the Skull & Bones fraternity at Yale has nothing to do with Freemasonry; neither claims connection to each other.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this .
Nice robes huh ?
I have favourited the links thanks
edit on 6-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

[Mod Edit - replaced unnecessary quote with Reply To Tab]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
edit on 6/2/2011 by Sauron because: replaced quote with reply to tab

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

How many coincidences does it take for it to stop being a coincidence? I believe the average Freemason is a good person just seems like they have been subconsciously brainwashed. for example the way they come to a conspiracy forum of which they do not believe in and defend freemasonry baffles me, Ho
nestly if i was a Mason and truly believed that this was all nonsense i would not waste my time with it.

Just to be clear, most of us came here as conspiracy believers of some sort who either happened to be masons, or joined because of this site. I enjoy dispelling lies about masonry because that is what others did for me when I had questions about it and it helped me to make the decision to join. I am very happy I did, and hope to share that with others. Plus, the motto here is Deny Ignorance, and some of the rumors floating around about masonry are just, well, ignorant.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Thanks for posting this .
Nice robes huh ?
I have favourited the links thanks
edit on 6-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

[Mod Edit - replaced unnecessary quote with Reply To Tab]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
edit on 6/2/2011 by Sauron because: replaced quote with reply to tab

ive seen it done many times but noone has ever complained before til now
edit on 7-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Why is there no freemasons for 911 truth movement ?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Regular Freemasonry doesn't involve itself in politics, religion, or other divisive issues.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
Why is there no freemasons for 911 truth movement ?

The same reason why the Boy Scouts are not starting an investigation into the supposed Moon-landing hoax or the Oddfellows reopening the Kennedy assassination.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
wanna show me the boy scouts here ? IM talking about you !
Not boy scouts not my younger brothers soccer team .
YOU , how many masons post here ? 10 _15 ?
This is a CONSPIRACY site so I repeat
Why is there no freemasons 911 truth movement ?

A poster said masons dont get involved in politics and religion , and being that you are on a site that discusses both i question your presence here ,
To me it seems you are just towing the party line .
Please show me your involvement in threads that Dont discuss masons . I see your involvement in mason threads everywhere .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join