It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever wanted to have Photographic Memory? It can be done.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Chapter 8
A. The Scarring of the Brain Stem

Early on it was discovered that the brain would overcompensate for scarring on the brain stem. This is a principle similar to weight lifting. By tearing down the muscle fiber by overexertion, the body rebuilds the muscle stronger. By scarring the brain stem, it -was discovered that geniuses who had photographic memories could be created.

Brain stem scarring was used to create the whiz kids that the NWO needed to run their big computers. For instance, the computers that just NSA alone uses require people who can work in ALGOL, BASIC, COBOL, COBOL 74, MULTICS COBOL ver. 4.4, COBOL Cb.4, COBOL CP-6, BOL, EULOR, FLIP, FORAST, FORTRAN, HAL/S, Illiac 4, JASP, JOSS, JOVIAL, /LYAPAS, LISP, LISP 2, /MAP/, NuSpeak, PASCAL, PEARL, /PLACE/, PL/1, PL/1-APAREL, PLANIT, Praxis, SA Machine Language, SEMANOL, SNOBEL, UNIX, WANG, ZBIE. It takes a good memory to remember computer languages and programming. These whiz kids, who were both programmed with Monarch programming and had their brain stems scarred can be seen in some of the University computer departments and the intelligence/military agencies’ computers rooms.

For instance, at Ft. Meade, the NSA has 2 buildings which contain a completely self-sufficient intelligence operation. (The complex has its own stores, bank, dry cleaning, dentistry, barber shop, PX, hospital, as well as the normal snack bars and cafeteria that Federal buildings often have.) This complex which is internally guarded by cameras watching all the corridors, has several major computer rooms where whiz kids are employed. Movement by these whiz kids, requires that they have the proper I.D. attached to them. The CIA which has had an ongoing project to create them, has called them "Compu-kids." Some of the elevators are private and operate only with the proper key. The NSA’s computers participate in electronically watching the world. Another example of where compu-kids (slaves with scarred brain stems) work on big computers (incl. a Beast computer) is at Area 51 (Dreamland), NV.

The method of scarring the reticular formation of the brain stem is accomplished electronically. The RNA piles up and breaks the continuity of the signals coming through. Different people’s bodies are able to tolerate different levels of abuse. Many of the brain stem scarring victims die, or end up with a pseudo-Multiple Sclerosis. Many children are coming into hospitals and being misdiagnosed as having Multiple Sclerosis when in fact they are damaged from programming and brain stem scarring.

Source: www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

It sure is interesting. Just thought id share this with you guys,

Greetings,

Cyberjedi

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have a button that reads:

"Everyone has a photographic memory.
Not everyone has film."

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
nice one, time to read!!

thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
A fascinating paragraph that i will keep and look into at a later date

Icanseeatoms

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

you know its Funny,, i was talking about this very same thing to my wife..

I HAVE a photographic memory.. but it is only in Black & White..

i cant remember "seeing" colors..

but it comes in VERY handy when i sing..play it for me once,
and i can humm it all day... i "hear" it over and over at will..

i'm scarred for life..?? lol

GREAT post S&F

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

You do? Interesting.

So lets say you have a book in your hands, and you look at a few pages, then close the book. Are you able to write down the pages exactly as you have read them? If you can do that, RESPECT.

cheating in school must have been easy lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
To know all those languages you have to be some sort of cyborg lol. I remember trying to learn basic programming for websites and that was boring enough. I'm gonna read this later but it seems this kind of mind control could be used for more than computer programmers. Very interesting post

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Very interesting post. i am only able to remember the past 3 years of my life, then for about 2 years past that i can only remember moments here and there, and beyond that its blank. So im missing around 11-12 years of my life. I'm definately going to research this subject more, aswell as memory regression. (If anyone knows where a good start is to research memory regression i would be very grateful). thank you for posting this.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Like a number of the people in my family, I have a photographic memory. I don't use it all the time. At least one of my daughters has it.

I've not been to this Monarch program. My uncle hasn't. My great-uncle. Nor my grandfather. Nor my great-grandfather. All of them had a photographic memory as well.

Several of those people have been....under the auspices of various government agencies on this continent at various times. (
)

I'll venture it is possible that my great-great grandfather was. Of course, that would predate all the conspiracy people's ideas as to when these programs started by at least 70 years. But then, perhaps the things people have put project names are were actually tested out without the controls first, and the project controls were building on things that had already been started in a far less regimented manner.

Anyways. I thought I'd challenge this idea that this type of memory is produced. In my case, it is likely genetic.
edit on 2011/2/25 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think I have photographic memory.

I can draw out (not good but decent) an aerial view of every house I've lived in since I moved (Starting from 9 years old - and I moved a total of 10-11 times. including my sister's residences and my brothers).

For some reason I can't get the image of a black police car out of my head. An image I consciously remembered as part of a test for photographic memory 4 days ago. I also cannot get the still image of a navy commercial out of my head that I saw on that same day.

When I look at books, I can picture the front of the book and then when I see the page number, I can recall the headline of that particular page (Another test I was conducting).

I think I have photographic memory but it is weak. Kind of explains why my grades suddenly dipped. School doesn't really teach you to memorize by taking mental pictures, instead they teach you to memorize by repetition and saying it aloud, which rarely works in my case. And knowing how I was back then, I tried to adapt to the style of learning, neglecting my natural way of processing and memorizing information.

I dunno. I will be conducting more tests.

edit on 4-4-2011 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

that's interesting, what does your signature mean?

top topics

join