It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs just Alternative Aviation Technology (AAT) ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
AAT Theory:

The technology has been under development since Nicholas Tesla.

Instead of assuming the UFO/UFOs are ET technology, it is a technology being developed by a group of people (sometimes working with US militaries, but not in US government) called NI-11.

Different forms/shapes of AAT aircraft have been developed by NI-11. (Neo-Aviation Intelligence)

The Roswell Case
============
2 weeks before Roswell, one of the "AAT aircraft" had completed development and attempt its test flight which was meant to be a secret military mission, a joint venture between US government and NI-11.

Very unfortunately for the US government, the AAT aircraft was sighted by Kenneth Arnold and the incident gone public.

As the mission require to remain secret, the US government needed to create a story as a smoke screen to cover-up the sighted AAT.

So, the Roswell story was produced with an dummy acting as the ET accompanied with another type of not-so-advanced/fake AAT (flying saucer), in order to divert public's attention such that the public will be convinced that this is ET technology.

The story had become well received in the public with high media exposure, and the "UFO phenomenon" had been kick-started.

From this point onwards, every now and then, US military leaked out some news regarding UFOs to further mislead people that these were ET aircrafts.

Sometimes, UFO/ET/aliens stories are made-up (sometimes by NI-11,US government themselves) to confuse the public even more.
This way, NI-11 can keep carrying out AAT missions after missions.

In fact, it is only a top-secret technology on Earth, nothing more.

==================
For those who would like US government to disclose UFO cases, this is bad news for you:

AATs will remain mysterious as long as possible. Until
1. one of the AAT technologies has become outdated/obsoleted
2. Other governments have obtained similar AAT that is threating the superiority of NI-11

Meanwhile, the US government will happily let the "UFO phenomenon" relate to ETs, as this will further help divert public's attention.

Q&A
===
Q. Why the US government still hasn't disclose ETs' visits ?
A. Because it will be a scandal if it is found that the US government had made-up the story.
Also, there is no actually ET visits to earth yet, so there is nothing to disclose.

Q. We can also see real UFOs in other countries, why ?
A. AAT international missions by NI-11

Q. There are reports of ET-related UFO phenomenon before 1947, why ?
A. Some of these are stories that are fabricated and backdated to a date before the 1947 incident.
For the real UFO sightings before 1947, the technology has been developing since Tesla, so AATs exist after that. e.g. Battle of Los Angeles

==
Examples of most common AAT shapes:

Less advanced AATs: small probes (seen as spots/spheres/elliptical/cone/egg-shaped), flying-saucers, bell-shaped (alleged Nazi-UFOs), cigar-shaped

More advanced AATs: triangluar, V-shaped "motherships", diamond/rhomboid, Pyramid shape

Even more advanced AATs: we will see new shapes in the futuer :-)

Any comments are welcome, especially counter-arguments.

Please kind read previous replies at www.abovetopsecret.com... before posting. Thanks

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You're presenting this as fact, yet provide no sources in either thread.

Edit: Also, why did you feel the need to create this thread when it's identical to the other one you linked?
edit on 31-1-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
And they've been "testing" this for over 50 years? I don't buy it. If so, we'd have seen production models using such tech decades ago, on the battlefield.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Are you trying to say that Aliens don't exist because that's seems to me what you are hinting? How dare you!!!

Do you believe ET life? If you do, do you think they'd come visit us, like our astronauts to the moon!?
Are you a secret government spy?????

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by r00t999

You are making your assumption about UFO's as though Roswell was the first report of UFO's and it wasn't. All you need is the UFO case Directory to see that this is not correct. I really doubt those interested in keeping AAT in the forefront, had access to Christopher Columbus' logs, or could fake the Nurenberg German air battles of 1561 or the Nurenberg Chronicle which has possibly the first illustration of a UFO and a report of a sighting in 1034.

Now if we had flying craft during those times, I'd be inclined to believe you, but this goes much further back than most care to imagine.
edit on 31-1-2011 by DaWhiz because: grammer

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by r00t999

2 weeks before Roswell, one of the "AAT aircraft" had completed development and attempt its test flight which was meant to be a secret military mission, a joint venture between US government and NI-11.

Very unfortunately for the US government, the AAT aircraft was sighted by Kenneth Arnold and the incident gone public.

Except that Arnold saw NINE separate objects. That would not equate to a "test" flight now, would it? Not that this entirely nullifies your theory, but it puts a big hole in your boat.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

And what about the et's they found inside??? I didn't know that they have et's test flying our secret crafts!
Another big hole in this one!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
Also, why did you feel the need to create this thread when it's identical to the other one you linked

I am a newly joined member and I cannot submit posts to this Forum until I have got 20 posts, that's why I posted to Introduction Forum previously.

I am now posting to the correct forum :-)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
And they've been "testing" this for over 50 years? I don't buy it. If so, we'd have seen production models using such tech decades ago, on the battlefield.

Thanks for your reply.

Did I say all AATs are still under "testing" ??

According to the theory, they are already flying missions after missions.

Note: missions are not always military-related...as mentioned.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
Are you trying to say that Aliens don't exist because that's seems to me what you are hinting? How dare you!!!

Do you believe ET life? If you do, do you think they'd come visit us, like our astronauts to the moon!?

Thanks for your reply.

I assume when you say "Aliens", you mean extraterrestrials.
Did I say that they don't exist ??

"believe" is a very bad word..leading one relying on "faith" rather than scientific evidences.
Thus far, undisputed scientfic evidences*/artifacts have not been found to show that ETs have already visited Earth.
(*: not just phots/videos/verbal testimony)

How dare you!!!
Are you a secret government spy?????

You've sounded a bit hostile

edit on 31-1-2011 by r00t999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply.

Originally posted by DaWhiz
reply to post by r00t999

You are making your assumption about UFO's as though Roswell was the first report of UFO's and it wasn't.

Please kindly read the 3th Q&A. The theory already covers the years prior to Roswell.

Originally posted by DaWhiz
Christopher Columbus' logs, or could fake the Nurenberg German air battles of 1561 or the Nurenberg Chronicle which has possibly the first illustration of a UFO and a report of a sighting in 1034.
Now if we had flying craft during those times, I'd be inclined to believe you, but this goes much further back than most care to imagine.

These may be fabrications/speculations that cannot be proved. Just photos/video/stories are really not evidences.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by r00t999

AAT makes a whole lot of sense...they need something contemporary as Santa's sleigh explanation is wearing out... Makes you think if they are prepping the public with Harry Potter's broom ...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Except that Arnold saw NINE separate objects. That would not equate to a "test" flight now, would it? Not that this entirely nullifies your theory, but it puts a big hole in your boat.

Thanks for your reply.

Let's suppose if I originally said it in plural (9), not singular (1)...will the theory still hold ?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

reply to post by schuyler

And what about the et's they found inside???

Thanks for your reply.

Are you referring to the Roswell case: it was a dummy, as already covered in the theory.

For other "abduction"/"life" cases, please refer to link (found at bottom of original post) to my replies on abduction on the Introduction forum.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkererJim
reply to post by r00t999

AAT makes a whole lot of sense...they need something contemporary as Santa's sleigh explanation is wearing out... Makes you think if they are prepping the public with Harry Potter's broom ...

Thanks for your reply and support

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
That could be so, at least in some cases. But having seen a UFO up close (and under seemingly undeniable personal circumstances), it's hard for me to imagine how any government/military could build something like that. And keeping it a secret adds a whole extra dimension to the story - not unless all of the superpowers were working together.
edit on 31-1-2011 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply.

Originally posted by xiphias
That could be so, at least in some cases. But having seen a UFO up close (and under seemingly undeniable personal circumstances), it's hard for me to imagine how any government/military could build something like that.

Why not ? ET believers always ask us to be open-minded for ET visits, we should also be open-minded that NI-11 had figured out other anti-gravitation aeronautic technology and remained "undercover".

Originally posted by xiphias
And keeping it a secret adds a whole extra dimension to the story - not unless all of the superpowers were working together

Perhaps, initially NI-11 operated only in US...but now...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So you're saying every case before 1947 or possibly before Tesla is a lie? Without you providing sources for anything that you've said, your entire "theory" has very little credibility. I have no doubt that some UFO incidents are man-made, but every single one? I don't buy it without proof.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
So you're saying every case before 1947 or possibly before Tesla is a lie? Without you providing sources for anything that you've said, your entire "theory" has very little credibility. I have no doubt that some UFO incidents are man-made, but every single one? I don't buy it without proof.

Thanks for your reply.

Can you show us an undisputable evidence before Tesla ? Not just "photos"/"drawings" in stories..
edit on 31-1-2011 by r00t999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by r00t999

Originally posted by schuyler

Thanks for your reply.

Let's suppose if I originally said it in plural (9), not singular (1)...will the theory still hold ?

No. You claimed this was a single craft in testing. If there were a fleet of none of them up there, they would be a deployed squadron that had been around awhile.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join