It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID microchip propaganda in school

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I thought I should share this with the ATS community. This is taken directly from the high school textbook in my 'Principles of Business' class. I am not allowed to take the textbook out of the classroom, so I wrote the following excerpts down word-for-word on paper, which I am now proceeding to type.

-

South-Western Educational Publishing
"Intro to Business"
Copyright 2000

Authors:
Steven A. Eggland
Les R. Dlabay
James L. Burrow
Robert A. Ristau

-

Unit 5, Chapter 17: Your Future With Technology, Page 228

SMART CARDS:
While most people are familiar with credit cards and electronic banking cards, few may be aware of the existence of a SMART card, a plastic card with a silicon chip for storing information. The chip within the card stores such data as your current account balance, credit history, and even medical information for emergencies.
A SMART card has the potential to take the place of money and checks because each transaction is recorded on the chip as it occurs. Everytime a purchase is made, the amount of the transaction would be deducted from the balance in your smart card account.
The card would also serve as a personal record keeper for travel and other expenses. In addition, a SMART card can be used to prove you paid for merchandise you want to exchange, to gain admittance to your place of work, or to unlock and start your car without keys.

The textbook then goes on to say in another chapter:

Unit 8, Chapter 27: Using Checks and Other Payment Methods, Page 371

YOUR ELECTRONIC WALLET IN THE 21st CENTURY:
Remember when most people's wallets bulged with cash, credit cards, blank checks, an ATM card, a driver's license, a medical insurance card, a company identification card, a phone card, and receipts? Technology now makes it possible for you to have all of these items in a single device.
A programmed access card, somewhat like the SMART card discussed in Chapter 17, would make it possible to activate business transactions and store data about financial and personal matters. You would be able to make "cash" purchases as well as buy on credit. You will have with you at all times an account of your driving record, medical insurace coverage, and employment documentation.
When you return to your home computer, your card will allow you to display or print a record of your spending during the day. Your programmed access card would eliminate the need for coins. Newspapers, soft drinks, and other inexpensive items could be bought with a swipe of your card through a computer terminal. Several fast food restaurants and bus companies already offer this service. In the future, when you think your wallet might be empty, you won't know for sure until you check your balance at the nearest computer terminal!

Could this be a precursor to the RFID chip that is now being used?

What do you think?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
you got it check this out www.uidai.gov.in... now talk about NWO one world gov and globalization, and this is in a text book? well now is that not something to tell mom and dad about. doe sit go in to history of smart cards bio matrix?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Wow, so I see they have already started this process in India. Very interesting! I believe it is only a matter of time before this process moves to the US. As far as the history goes, the textbook does not mention any of that. The quotations in my OP were the only excerpts I could find about the SMART cards. Keep in mind, the textbook is used in a 10th grade class.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
How is a book about business discussing the inevitable switch to a smart card of some sort propaganda? I'd more surprised if they didn't mention something like this.

Does everything that has an opinion that differs from a conspiracy forums widely held opinion about a topic equate with propaganda now?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

They do not need chips, i found out in 1992 they used electronic mind control in schools in london.

they did not need chips then and the techs would of course be better today.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Electronic mind control? Very interesting. Do you have any links you could show me about that?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

I just think it is strange that the book (published in the year 2000) makes mention of these programmed access cards as if this is deifinitely what is going to happen in the near future. That is why I consider it propaganda for the now widely-used RFID chip.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Get the little children used to it and let their parents become accustomed to it. pressure from the kids (I want one, all my friends have one, stamp stamp) will ensure those parents who disagree also come on board.

Next step - children not allowed in school without their vaccinations being up to date.

Next Micro chipped vaccines (which are already being used)

All equals control of the population by external means. (too many people - oh lets press a few buttons)

Apart from the fact that these vaccines severly damage the immune system leading to illness and disease. (you then die from natural causes but while you are alive Big Mr Pharma gets his cut)

They are already indoctrinating your children to inform on their Parents. (you know just like they do in China those people who are taking over America under the quise of Tax FreeTrade Initiatives - preparing for the Fema Camps to fill up for their cheap labour)

What a Tangled Wedb they Weave in their intention to deceive. But the Robots will allow it because they're all dumbed down via their water and diets.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

India is not the only one Germany is doing it as well as Italy and many others we in the us have a REAL ID act to many to list but yes it is for real, may 2011 is when we get to use our iD as ID, Individual Docking. or Individual Detection, see bar code readers and bio matrix to see the implications.

edit on 31-1-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Once people start taking advantage of the fact that you can read these remotely it's going to be a huge clusterf__. When everybody with a smart phone has all the numbers in your wallet, they're going to realize it was a bad idea.

top topics

join