It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld to receive 'Defender of the Constitution Award' at CPAC!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Question for you, too. What happened during the two terms of the Clinton administration? There seems to have been a whole lot less activity in this arena then. Maybe it stayed in the shadows more.

Regan, I get. Bush-41, I get to a degree. Clinton does not compute, though he was pressured to get involved in at a few conflicts (and one big one in Iran that he managed to stave off). Was it more a build-up type situation? Did a loan come due? Are some of these loans due to Asia? Maybe that's the Clinton angle.

edit on 1/31/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

Clinton was THE worst. He came up with the Quadrennial Defense Review. Eliminating Blue Collar Civil Service jobs in DOD, eliminating GI's doing things in DOD and contracting it out. What was the plan to do with all the money saved?

To use it abroad to buy off people. How did we find that out? When Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State within 60 days she had a big meeting with the elite and she spilled the beans on her husband. She said the Quadrennial Defense Review was to gut DOD and Americans of good paying jobs so the money saved could be used abroad to buy people off. She said she wanted to the do same exact thing to the US State Department...get rid of the Civil Service positions and contract the jobs to save money....use that money abroad to buy off people in other countries.

She got in BIG trouble because that event was public and on the internet. Did she do that yet to the State Department???

Bill Clinton also was faced with how to pay for getting alllllll those billions of tons of chemical weapons out of Ramstein AB to try and comply with the Chemical Weapons Convention. He came up with the "Bosnia War" to swindle NATO out of funds to run traincars/ships full of chemical weapons every day out of there...for YEARS. Those chemical weapons were eventually put on ship and burned off in the Pacific Ocean. Slick Willy was slick.

We had hundreds of military sites in Germany as well that were getting closed at the same time. Ramstein was absolutely chaos with C-130's coming in from the States headed for Bosnia....thousands of trucks and hardware from small military sites were all getting dumped on Ramstein from all the site closures as well. For a time they had a vehicle fleet larger than every vehicle owned by the US military that were stateside.

Clinton also personally axed some vital military things we used to do to protect America. On the CNN 9-11 footage notice the first planes on scene didn't have any weapons under their wings? ah hem....

Donny Rumsfeld was intrumental in the Quadrennial Defense Review. Wanna know why the protests on Guam stopped? They contracted out base security and locals are now hired to guard the front gates. People won't protest if their bellies are full and they have jobs. Meanwhile less Americans from the States have jobs...Sorry..you were sacrificed.

But as it turned out Donny Rumsfelds Quadrennial Defense Review didn't save the money they thought it would.

But they are filling peoples pockets with millions/billions defrauding America....we better just hope some other country doesn't jump on our lost capability and start a war with us.

Donald Rumsfeld was a thief, crook, and undermined our military capability. But he sure was good at liberating funds in DOD.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Thanks for the information. My comment was more toward how seemingly "quiet" things were during that administration. Didn't mean to imply that I prefer any of these greedy criminals over another. But the information is good to have in any case. I still think a lot of them need to be brought up on charges, Rumsfeld included. But what sitting president is going to allow that? That seems to be the hold up.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

edit on 1-2-2011 by comody88 because: hit wrong button and posted absolutely nothing

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Its a conservative award for a conservative politician.. I dont see the paradox.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I applaud your post. Excellent. Known this for many years, but no one wants to say anything against the 'beast' that controls what is going on. Those who do are in grave danger of imprisonment, torture, and death. So be it. In the end all the liars will be held accountable. JUDGEMENT DAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Rumsfeld to receive 'Defender of the Constitution Award' at CPAC!

www.rawstory.com

Former US Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld will be honored with the "Defender of the Constitution Award" at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), an annual event attended by numerous conservative activists, journalists, and politicians.

WorldNetDaily columnist Brad O'Leary and American Conservative Union chairman David A. Keene will present the former Defense secretary with the award on Feb 10, according to the conference's schedule of events (.pdf).

(visit the link for the full news article)

Hhahahahahhaha!

What the h3ll? Defender of the constitution? With 2 illegal wars. An unconstitutional tax on income. An unconstitutional FIAT currency. The war crimes and imperialist theft? Sure... A Patriot...of Satan himself.
Lying to the american public about WMD.False flag campaigns. A lot people died so they could steal saddam's oil.

Sure let's just kiss the war criminal's ass and call it a day.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I hope his acceptance speech gives a little credit to old Osama Bin Deadlong and Sadman Hussain, without whom, none of their schemes and subsequent riches would have been possible!

edit on 1-2-2011 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well, I guess this means that having him tried and convicted for Crimes Against Humanity and punished accordingly is now out of the question. This really makes me sick to my stomach just to think that such a despicable individual could be honored by anyone. More importantly, What does this say about CPAC?

If you don't already realize it, I'm telling you now, these people are truly dangerous.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LanMan54

I applaud your post. Excellent. Known this for many years, but no one wants to say anything against the 'beast' that controls what is going on. Those who do are in grave danger of imprisonment, torture, and death. So be it. In the end all the liars will be held accountable. JUDGEMENT DAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

Awareness is truly increasing, I have devoted my own time here on ATS to laying out the foundation for these arguments about the Constitution and the birthing of the United States with the evidence and definitions of the language used in the Treaties and Documents to support that.

When I started doing this a couple years ago few if any seriously considered what I was sharing, such is the power of the dogmas and the myths.

But seeds planted do and will grow in the right climate, and the Powers that Be certainly have provided the right climate the last couple years for people to open their minds and eyes up, revisit things, and take a harder and more discerning look.

Now these concepts are becoming increasingly popular here on ATS as more and more people have taken the time to do the research with an open mind.

Some of the other members helping me with my All Roads Lead to Rome thread have done some outstanding research that's yielded some very powerful evidence that sheds a tremendous amount of light on the contractual constructs that make the world and the Shadow Government go round, and expose the lies of the founders and the government when it comes to just who owns and controls what and how in the United States dating from when.

I wouldn't quite say the cat is truly out of the bag, but it's certainly meowed enough to get more and more people to pay attemtion to the noise, and once that cat does get fully out of the bag, I believe yes, there is going to be a judgement day, not by God but by the assembled people who finally realize the myths and lies and distortions just don't serve them well and have no hope of ever doing so.

The Internet has become the great equalizer as people really for the first time in the history of human kind have an opportunity to not only learn just about everything under the sun, stored at their finger tips, but to discuss, promote and share ideas, thoughts and concerns instantly over the entire planet.

That is bound to lead to a massive upheaval as well as a great period of struggle, where the Status Quo becomes increasingly determined to perpetuate it's power, and the people likewise become increasingly determined to end it.

One side has all the resoucres and infrastructure and governments working for them, the other side has in theory a mass of humanity if so determined and decided has enough numbers to take all that away from the priveleged chosen few who have contractually acquired all the resources, own the infrastructure, and have corrputed the governments to do their bidding and not the peoples.

I am not saying there is not a God or supreme power in the universe, but I am relatively certain if there is, that it/he/she would love for us to learn these lessons ourselves, and solve our own problems and make the ultimate judgement our selves.

Though it's been prophecized and a lot of people love those prophecies I wouldn't look for Jesus and a cavalary of angels to come riding in to work this all out, I would instead suggest it's us, the people of the planet and a developing collective concsiousness being fostered through the Internet that is going to ultimately have to do the judging and the correcting to make the world a better place and human kind's future a better and brighter one.

I think we all can play and should be playing a part in that, and while it's virgin territory where a lot of people truly don't know how, a look around the world today will display more and more people want to and are willing to try, even lay down their lives and futures in the attempt.

So yeah it's coming, it's hard to say how it's going to work out, because it's hard to say just who all is going to sit on the fence and who all is really going to participate.

In the past it's usually 10% of the population trying to effect change, 10% of the population trying to stop it, and 80% of the population willing to more or less support what ever side comes out on top.

Which unfortunately just has replaced one small group in control, with another small group in control with the vast majority not weighing in at all.

Get that other 80% to finally participate and realize and accept their own responsibility too, and well, anything could happen.

No Gods, Angles, Demons, or Space Aliens required!

Thanks my friend.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think the people who are giving out this award have a different idea of what the US constitution is.

The picture that came to my head is something akin to the council of Roman senators crowning their ruthless generals for empowering their empire.

HAIL CAESAR!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Wait...who's constitution are they talking about?

-sighs-

I really hate *snip partisan word*

*snipped string of curse words*

*snipped another string of curse words*

Thats all

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join