It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld to receive 'Defender of the Constitution Award' at CPAC!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Ok sorry I understand I thought you were saying 1 is better , yes your right , there is choice but its they who offer the choice and although seemiingly different they are but the same thing .

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

I added more to my post before this. Tell me if it makes any sense?

reply to post by searching4truth

Sad, isn't it? But they don't care about people. Not one bit.

edit on 1/31/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I posted a spin off Thread regarding this topic with detailed info. Please take a look and comment. Thank you.
Spin Off

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I say don't let him have the award until he "finds" the $2.3 trillion he said was missing on 9/10/01.

This is just so wrong, so very, very wrong.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Now I'm really confused. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. This is just so frustrating. An award? Really? So,we brush everything under the rug and pretend what happened under 8 years of the (He Who Cannot Be Named) Administration was all good?

This kind of thing is probably already translated to other languages across the newswires. Now,imagine how people in the MIddle East,the world for that matter,are going to react to this. Is more upheaval what America wants to risk right now? Pulling stunts like this is certainly one means to that end.

In the words of Jacque Fresco:"This *bleep* has got to go."

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Cpac, fudgepac?
Who put the CON in CONstitution?
Rummy has ben defending toxic constituants since forever.
how do you think asspartame got to be legal?

Rumsfeltstiltskin

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thanks for your posts, they really make me go hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I feel like somebody just threatened my sanity.

Rumsfeld and award should not be used in the same sentence. As for Rumsfeld and constitution, we all know how that should sound.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Right. Makes about as much sense as Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Well Big O got a peace prize for spending more on war,
so why shouldn't Rummy get one for defending the constitution which he ripped to shreds??

It's pretty obvious that they only receive these awards to trick people.

Unaware people will tend to think they are doing the "right thing" when they hear about it.

For the rest of us, it brightens our day with a good laugh.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Donald Rumsfeld should get the face full of my fist award.
Then hung.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Next we'll have Cheney receiving "the Montgomery Burns annual award for outstanding acheivement in the field of excellence".

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
WOW.......

Spiritually .....I'm a pacifist so really I should just leave this alone ...however I know others will come along who are passthefists .....

seriously man ...I really forsee I time very soon where the U.S. will go through exactly what Egypt is going through now.

If only there was a way to stir the US masses so that we can all go and drag Donald out of his fake prestige.

Complete hypocritical BS!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I hope every man responsible for the charade gets a big fat medal on his chest.

that way, when the cards fall and patriotic civilianz are dragging these piles of crap out of their throne rooms we can easily establish which of them were considered to have achieved a set goal in this war.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
roflm.....

dang... my.... fell off from laughing so hard

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Kinda like how Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize.

Is it just me or do the elite have a really sick sense of humor?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Sometimes I have to wonder if they are trying to provoke us. Whoever they are...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
They wont be laughin soon , they will be in prison cells and il be pokin them with big sticks !

Our time is coming friends .

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I guess all I can do at this point is pray that the man dies slowly from cancer. Or perhaps some other fitting death for a lying, scheming , weaseling little F@#!#.

I'm not one for killing anyone so don't misunderstand my """"Rhetoric""", However I seriously want to kick his his ass six ways to Sunday and twice on Tuesday!

You feel me?

****spits bad taste out of mouth****

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

LOL wtf constitution are they talking about with this award? Breaking news, George Bush to be given Nobel Prize for protecting peoples right to privacy. This is almost as funny as Obama getting the peace prize for continuing 2 wars and starting another. It's not quite as funny as Al Gore though, that takes the cake.

We truly live in amazing times. I can't help but reflect on the fact that if you took a snapshot of our world today, and sent it back to me 10, 15 years ago, I would have said "No one is going to believe this stupid plot for a stupid B movie"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join