It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld to receive 'Defender of the Constitution Award' at CPAC!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If anything, incidents like this do have one silver lining: they allow us to add to our great big list of everyone and every agency who's for fascism and tyranny, everyone who's against We, the People. CPAC and Rummy have obviously been on said list for a looooong long time, but it still keeps getting longer with each passing atrocity like this. Keep on compilin', America! And be sure to keep the list in your head. So they can't take it away.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Massive winter storm moving across the US, check!
Rumsfeld to receive the Defender of the Constitution Award, check!
Hell is freezing over. Check?

CPAC should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Yeah, I'm pretty sure your right on that one! Let's see how big a mockery we can make of the people we allegedly represent~

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Surely a demonstration is in order!
Somebody should be there to mark this paricular bit of organised treason.
These creeps have sucked the system dry.
Time to change out the whole bloody shebang and post a few more laws about lobbying and bribery.
The corporates OWN america!
You are just another slave in their books, deserving of NOTHING!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
politicians are puppets whose only interest is maintaining the status quo . There is no left or right wing there is only rich vs poor.
They want 500 million people on this earth if your not rich they don't want you here .
Haarp only targets the poor. tptb pollute and contaminate our food and water while the rich are buying up the worlds water reserves .
Donald Rumsfeld doesnt care about you you mean nothing to him , you think he cares about his fellow Americans that risk their life to make the rich richer? , Americans that die ALONE thousands of miles away from their loved ones , he only cares about Gold Oil Drugs .

No, I am not going 10,000 miles to help murder kill and burn other people to simply help continue the domination of white slavemasters over dark people the world over. This is the day and age when such evil injustice must come to an end. Muhammed Ali .
edit on 31-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Very interesting perspective that I'm struggling just a bit to grasp. I had always thought that to repay a debt or another's debt was reconstitution. So, in essence, you're saying that this is a "Defender of the Shadow Government Constitution Award" and that they're getting their jollies by doing it publicly? The people who matter know?

Question for you, too. What happened during the two terms of the Clinton administration? There seems to have been a whole lot less activity in this arena then. Maybe it stayed in the shadows more.

Regan, I get. Bush-41, I get to a degree. Clinton does not compute, though he was pressured to get involved in at a few conflicts (and one big one in Iran that he managed to stave off). Was it more a build-up type situation? Did a loan come due? Are some of these loans due to Asia? Maybe that's the Clinton angle.

edit on 1/31/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Very interesting perspective that I'm struggling just a bit to grasp. I had always thought that to repay a debt or another's debt was reconstitution. So, in essence, you're saying that this is a "Defender of the Shadow Government Constitution Award" and that they're getting their jollies by doing it publicly? The people who matter know?

Question for you, too. What happened during the two terms of the Clinton administration? There seems to have been a whole lot less activity in this arena then. Maybe it stayed in the shadows more.

Regan, I get. Bush-41, I get to a degree. Clinton does not compute, though he was pressured to get involved in at a few conflicts (and one big one in Iran that he managed to stave off). Was it more a build-up type situation? Did a loan come due? Are some of these loans due to Asia? Maybe that's the Clinton angle.

Constitution in Latin per the Legal Definition in Latin (Latin Law and Words largely used in our own legal system and laws by the way) does mean: Promise to pay back another's debt. It is a debt pact and a contract to honor debt.

A reading of the preamble of the Treaty of Paris and it's main articles clearly displays that King George acting primarily in his capacity as a prince, prince elector and arch-treasurer of the Holy Roman Empire and prince elector and arch-treasurer of the United States of America (he in fact names) decrees that the Constitution must be written as a means and instrument to gaurantee the properties and investments and loans of European Creditiors. George also decrees the Census be conducted every 10 years (obstinsibly as a gauge of health for future loans).

So the truth is the Constitution was first and foremost and primarily written to meet the demands of European Royals, banks and creditors permitting 'new management' to take over the corporate and royal ventures that in essence were why the colonies were created in the first place.

When it comes to Clinton he was very much the Powers that Be man, rumored to possibly be an illigitimate Rockefeller, he none the less missed the key opportunity in 1998 to repair the Bretton Wood's Agreement at the last juncture that the present economic system could be saved.

Past that date, it would be forevermore impossible for the western nations that comprise the bulk of the 'free world' to ever pay back their accumulated and agregate international debts.

With a 14 trillion dollar debt and only 3 trillion dollars of currency in circulation it is indeed impossible to pay back the debt, and most other nations are in similiar positions where the currency supply is far exceeded by the amounts owed by the governments.

One of the falacies is that we as a nation owe this money to other nations, when in reality we owe this money to the banks of other nations, and the banking cartell.

All of this absurdness is in fact part of the Virtual Economy that Al Gore is largely responsible for as Clinton's equivelent to Cheney.

The Virtual Economy principles is what led to the Dot.Com bust, (bubble) the beginning of the Real Estate Crisis (Bubble) and the legislation that led to Fannie Mae and Fredie Mac basically gauranteeing trillions of dollars in loans that there was in fact no coresponding amount of currency to pay back.

Please consider that while our Government (Treasury) is 14 trillon in debt this does not include the trillions more that Americans are in debt privately, so in other words perhaps has much as 20 trillion in debt exists with only 3 trillion dollars in circulation to pay it back. This is the virtual economy, and while many will say well the loans were of foreign money, the truth is no, all those nations debts far exceed their national currency supplies too.

Also you have to consider Gore's educational policies that watered down the public school cariculum further to the level that a High School Graduate is functionally illiterate.

Then too the occassions that Clinton had to nip the whole Bin Laden fiction in the bud while doing nothing so that it could be gradually expanded into the bankrupting and freedom robbing war on terror.

Understanding that the Powers that Be do things in slow increments mixing periods of reward (economic prosperity and promise) to distract and assuage people and periods of deprivation (economic failure and collapse) to drive home gains and consolidtate controls and mergers, as well as that the Presidents are just management for the Shadow Government helps to better understand that yes you may have enjoyed a better life temporarily under one President for part of his administration or all of it, but you have to still look at what legislation and what major acts they were involved with.

The Clinton political machine is still obviously deeply entrenched in National Politics and that always = The Powers that Be.
edit on 31/1/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thanks. That makes a good deal of sense, but some of it needs hard thinking on, particularly as I see warring factions within the powers that be, mainly to help me rationalize some anomalies that I see. But that's for me to figure out in my head and piece together and revise to include this new data. I well understand they work slowly. Wow, illegitimate Rockefeller...now that I hadn't heard.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

WND article...no creditability. Sorry, I have to say that because every article of controversy on ATS that comes from WND is immediately dismissed as propaganda of some type. I say this to simply point out the hypocrisy of ATS when it suites their agenda the information is reliable.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think one ranks right up there with George Bush awarding Tony Blair the Presidential Freedom medal and then him being made a Middle East Peace Envoy!

I'm sure they only do these things to rub salt into the wounds of all those who oppose them.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Defender of the Indefensible Award!

Too bad or blameworthy to be in any way justified or excused

Another war criminal gets a shiny medal.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Erm....don't even see it on WND? What do you mean?

Here's the link to the schedule of events...link from the RawStory site ... www.conservative.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Obama = nobel piece prize
Adolph hitler= nobel piece prize
Joseph Stalin= nobel piece prize
So yes with such great fascism escalating around the world, ole rummy should get part of the credit right

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think we should acknowledge each other and award each other with medals and ribbons, since the actions to receive aren't worth the price its printed on.

Its really ashame what the US has come too? Almost embarrassed to say I'm an American? I believe in the founding documents of this country, and to me, they are all that governs, but to see these elitists pat each other on the back, and give prestigious awards to each other, at the expense of life, is just a mockery of what this great nation was founded upon.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Thanks. That makes a good deal of sense, but some of it needs hard thinking on, particularly as I see warring factions within the powers that be, mainly to help me rationalize some anomalies that I see. But that's for me to figure out in my head and piece together and revise to include this new data. I well understand they work slowly. Wow, illegitimate Rockefeller...now that I hadn't heard.

Bill's mother lived in a resort town in Arkansas that was all the rage with the Oligarchs and the Mafia Cheifs when she was a young and rumored to be very good looking woman.

While a lot of people imagine the Powers that Be are warring, in reality they are in lock step, it really simply is that they always use Hegelian Principles where they introduce the problem and the solution, the thesis and the anti-thesis to set both sides on a collision course to utilize the synergy of the conflict to arrive at the compromise among the massess and acceptance among the masses of what they wanted all along.

Rockefeller says he wants this, Rothschild says he wants that, the conflict they then set off creates the outcome that both Rockefeller and Rothschild wanted, while appearing to arrive at an outcome neither Rothschild or Rockefelelr wanted, leading you to believe neither was in fact powerful enough to get what they wanted, and the people themselves determined the outcome.

This is how they operate, one is the good cop, the other the bad, one is the angel, one is the devil etc etc.

In the end they get precisely what they want, and because they were never honest about precisely what they wanted, you imagine they didn't get it, and their is friction between them.

They divide the people they don't divide themselves. They are too few in numbers to succeed if they didn't communicate well, act in unison and lock step and were at each other's throats like we are. They would crumble quickly and their organizations and crimes would be exposed quickly if there was really a war within the powers that be.

There is going to be a minor rebellion in the lower ranks aimed at staving off the evolution of their plans and the next particuarly nasty step.

Not all the people in the lower echelon want what is coming next, but they do have to wait for the most auspicious time to make there move.

You will know when that happens.

Look for this to become a factor about 4 months from now.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is how they operate, one is the good cop, the other the bad, one is the angel, one is the devil etc etc.
Um in my eyes neither are virtues of goodness .
Care to explain where they differ ?
No offense just never heard anything like this .

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What amazes me is how delusional these people are. I sometimes don't believe they lied to us
I sometimes believe they are merely acting or living in their delusions. What did Laughner call it? Dream something?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Right, I mean can't they have the decency to wait until we at least have dementia, that lie of a was war is still going on, people are STILL dying for..........oil. It's a damn shame.

edit on 31-1-2011 by searching4truth because: dang article went missing

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
Um in my eyes neither are virtues of goodness .
Care to explain where they differ ?
No offense just never heard anything like this .

Sure they differ in the perspective of those who take part in the left/right paradigm.

Each side see's their side as just and proper and roots for it and promotes it like a team sport, likewise they see the opossing side as bad and evil or incorrect and roots against it like it is the all those things.

In reality you are correct neither side is 'good' but in a world where you are always presented a two sided coin, a two sided argument, where if you want to participate in the argument you more or less have to choose between the lesser of two evils based on your own unique perspective, people then do once making that choice, believe that they have made a good choice, and thus the cause itself is good.

We hear it over and over again "Obama might not be perfect but at least he is not as bad as____________"

Therefore Obama is good!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Hegelian Principles

Epiphany Why why why have I never asked you before. Shoulda known this.

Interesting too about Clinton. Thank you. I have a pretty good idea about what's going to happen about four months from now. It's probably less now. It's not going to be good.

P.S. Okay. Back. And still thinking there are subfactions they have doing their work who believe they're "warring" that they bat around like a catnip toy between two paws. I'm not talking political parties here (thought that does apply) or other divisive tools they use, but more at the level of, say, world leaders. Maybe even military leaders and intelligence agency heads. And of course all of their equivalents in the shadow government. Bet some overlap? One example is how they shift focus between the ME and Asia, making it almost seem like they're abandoning one for the other at times, but they're not. They want both. They only make us think there is a shift or a choice or a difference. It all makes such perfect sense now. It's not only how they divide but it's how they unite (or at least get people to buy into their cause so they can use them), And I bet they make each one of them think they're special, when in fact they're expendable and disposable. Yep...the minute I read Hegelian...a light bulb came on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join