It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus: 1999 Revisited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
A recent news bit came to my attention today, mentioning the terrors with potentual "Loose Nukes" that we should be very aware of.

It opens with:

Loose nukes is a term used by government officials when referencing poorly protected nuclear weapons in former Soviet Union states that tempt the likes of A.Q. Khan and other terrorists.

As soon as I read this, something else came to mind. Something that related to Nostradamus and his prediction for 1999. The peculiar thing about it was, I had read somewhere, based off of someones personal theory about that prediction, and among many, I might add, that the prophecy was based upon Putin's taking of office over Russia. I never could understand what relation Putin had with the king of the mongals. Though I did see on the news at the time, a careless destruction of a chinease embasy, mistakenly by the US. That seemed to connect more if I would believe the prophecy than anything relating to Russia. But then, the mongols did live in some of what is known as Russia today. Still nothing definative for me to give it much more thought. Yet, now I see something that not only deals with Russia but a "Khan" as well. So I gave the quatrain another look.

Century 10, Quatrain 72

L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
Du ciel viendra vn grand Roy d'effrayeur:
Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois,
Auant apres Mars regner par bon-heur.

The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

This is probably the most direct litteral interpretation without bias. I didnt want to fog anything up by using someone elses interpretation, as things could get foggy really fast... Such as John Hogue's Interpretation.

In the year 1999 and seven months [July],
A great King of Terror will come from the sky.
He will bring back the great King Genghis Khan.
Before and after Mars rules happily.

Even though it could mean the same thing, I rather use the most original wording, because if there is anything I know from reading alot of Nostradamus litterature, it's the fine print.. the clues many people can overlook. Small details in the ointment that makes it work as it should. If any of his work is to be believed...

So now, this Khan guy stands out to me. To be sure there was more than a simple possible connection, I wanted to know more about him. As I read on, link after link, I started to see alot of very bothersome information that I had no clue of before.

Before I dig into the date, I want to start somewhere that can tie much of this in. Lets begin with the Khan himself. Stay with me, it get's very interesting. These are some of the interesting tidbits i've pulled together.

Genghis Khan:

To the Middle East and Iran, he was certainly a king of terror. He is responcible for killing up to 3/4 of the population of the Iranian Plateau, possibly 10 to 15 million people.

He united the Mongolians of the Central Asian steppes into an all-conquering army that forged the largest land empire in history. The vast Islamic western wing of his empire included modern-day Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, and the Central Asian republics of the former Soviet Union.

wiki: He was very tolerant religiously, and interested in learning philosophical and moral lessons from other religions. To do so, he consulted Buddhist monks, Christian missionaries, Muslim merchants, and the Taoist monk Qiu Chuji.

If you are curious as to the many techniques he used to torture, read more about this beast. He had some very scary methods.

Possible Important factor: In 1989 - 1990 in a major propaganda campaign, the leaders of the People’s Republic of China restored Genghis Khan to his "rightful" place in Chinese history. They did this by building a statue of his likeness to give him a place in it's people's history.

Fast forward to 1999...

Some interesting events took place this year: (wow what a year! Trust me... it gets erie towards the end!)

- January 1 – Euro is established.
- January 20 – The China News Service announces new government restrictions on Internet use aimed especially at Internet cafes.
- January 25 – A 6.1 Richter scale earthquake hits western Colombia, killing at least 1,000.
- February 2 – Hugo Chávez becomes President of Venezuela.
- February 7 – King Hussein of Jordan dies from cancer, and his son Abdullah II inherits the throne.
- February 11 – Pluto moves along its eccentric orbit further from the Sun than Neptune. It had been nearer than Neptune since 1979, and will become again in 2231.
- February 23 – An avalanche destroys the village of Galtür, Austria, killing 31.
- March 24 – NATO launches air strikes against the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, which refused to sign a peace treaty. This marks the first time NATO has attacked a sovereign country.
- April 7 – Kosovo War: Kosovo's main border crossings are closed by Serbian forces to prevent ethnic Albanians from leaving.
- April 8 – Bill Gates personal fortune exceeds $100 Billion dollars, due to the increased value of Microsoft stock.
- May 5 – Microsoft releases Windows 98 (Second Edition) (from 1998).
- May 26 – The Indian Air Force launches an attack on intruding Pakistan Army troops and mujahadeen militants in Kashmir.
- June 12 – Texas Governor George W. Bush announces he will seek the Republican Party nomination for President of the United States.
- July 11 – India recaptures Kargil, forcing the Pakistan Army to retreat. India announces victory, ending the 2-month conflict.
- July 16 – Off the coast of Martha's Vineyard, a plane piloted by John F. Kennedy Jr. crashes, killing him and his wife Carolyn Bessette Kennedy and her sister Lauren Bessette.
- July 23 – Mohammed VI of Morocco becomes king upon the death of his father Hassan II.
- (there were certainly alot of assassinations for rulers and clerics this year!! wiki the year to see the many i've left out)
- August 7 – Hundreds of Chechen guerrillas invade the Russian republic of Dagestan, triggering a short war.
- August 10 – The Atlantique Incident occurs as an intruding Pakistan Navy plane is shot down in India. The incident sparks tensions between the 2 nations, coming just a month after the end of the Kargil War.
- August 11 – A total solar eclipse is seen in Europe and Asia.
- August 17 – 1999 İzmit earthquake: A 7.6-magnitude earthquake strikes İzmit and levels much of northwestern Turkey, killing more than 17,000 and injuring 44,000. This is the first of a long series of unrelated but frequent earthquakes throughout the world during the years 1999 and 2000.
- August 22 – GPS Week Numbers Reset to 0
- August 28 – Prince Nikolai of Denmark Born... His "highness" now looks like the omen from the original movie! LOL
- August 31 – Apple Computer releases the Power Macintosh G4
- September 7 – A magnitude 5.9 earthquake hits Athens, killing 143 and injuring more than 2,000.
- September 8 – The first of a series of Russian apartment bombings occurs. Subsequent bombings occur on September 13 and 16, while a bombing on September 22 fails.
- October – NASA loses one of its probes, the Mars Climate Orbiter.
- October 12 – Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif attempts to dismiss Army Chief General Pervez Musharraf and install ISI director Ziauddin Butt in his place. Senior Army generals refuse to accept the dismissal. Musharraf, who is out of the country, attempts to return in a commercial airliner. Sharif orders the Karachi airport to not allow the plane to land. The generals lead a coup d'état, ousting Sharif's administration and taking over the airport. The plane lands with only a few minutes of fuel to spare, and Musharraf takes control of the government.

- October 12 – World population reaches 6 billion people, as the 6 billionth person (according to the UN) is born in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- October 13 – The United States Senate rejects ratification of the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty (CTBT).
- October 27 – Gunmen open fire in the Armenian Parliament, killing Prime Minister Vazgen Sargsyan, Parliament Chairman Karen Demirchyan, and 6 other members.
- October 31 – Roman Catholic Church and Lutheran Church leaders sign the Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification, ending a centuries-old doctrinal dispute over the nature of faith and salvation.
- November 9 – TAESA Flight 725, covering the route Tijuana–Guadalajara–Uruapan–Mexico City, crashes a few minutes after takeoff from Uruapan International Airport, killing 18 people on board. This event causes the bankruptcy of the Mexican airline a few months later. *There were also MANY aircraft crashes this year - ive listed very few*
- November 12 – A 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Duzce and northwestern Turkey, killing 845 and injuring 4,948
- November 19 – Mikhail Gorbachev proposes that the UN create an International Men's Day, which is now commemorated every year on this same date.
- November 19 – Every digit in this date is an odd number (19/11/1999). This hitherto common event will not happen again until the year 3111.
- November 20 – The People's Republic of China launches the first Shenzhou spacecraft.
- November 26 – An earthquake and tsunami strike Vanuatu.
- November 30 – The ExxonMobil Corporation merger is completed, forming the largest company in the world.
- December 31 – Boris Yeltsin resigns as President of Russia, leaving Prime Minister Vladimir Putin as the acting President!

So as you can see, 1999 was a strange year, even though the earth did not explode. It seems that alot of "setting on this world stage" took place in this year. Assassinations, change of governments, change of leaders, alliances formed and fell. This became a very unpredictable time for us all. Much of the way of the world was changed for many of us beginning this year, just as it is doing so yet again. ...into unpredictability, but sadness is definatly certain.

The prophecy related to the 7th month, wether that was litteraly July or Sept, I am unsure. The only thing I can be sure of, 1999 as a whole was one hell of a year.

Now on to the person that seems to bother me a bit...

Abdul Qadeer Khan...

Born 1 April 1936 (1936-04-01) (age 74)
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, British India
Residence Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory
Nationality Pakistan
Fields Metallurgical engineering
Institutions URENCO Group
Khan Research Laboratories (KRL)
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIKI)
Alma mater Karachi University
Technical University Berlin
Catholic University of Leuven
Delft University of Technology
St. Anthony's College
Doctoral advisor Martin J. Brabers [1]
Other academic advisors Bashir Syed
Notable students Friedrich Tinner
Known for Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons Programme
Influenced Bashir Syed
Notable awards Hilal-i-Imtiaz (14-8-1989)
Nishan-i-Imtiaz (14-8-1996 and 23-3-1999)

Nishan-i-Imtiaz is the highest honor given to any civilian in Pakistan. Nishan/Decoration is the first category award of Order of Imtiaz.[1] The other three descending categories are Hilal-i-Imtiaz, Sitara-i-Imtiaz and Tamgha-e-Imtiaz. Usually it is regarded as the highest award one can achieve in Pakistan since the optimum award Nishan-e-Pakistan is awarded only to foreign Heads of States.

This guy has his hands so deep in nuclear tech and bomb building, it's scary. He's also chums with some other high standing people around the world as well as influences and mentors in the US as well, including Bashir Syed.

Im sorry the information wasnt as orderly as I would have liked it to be. There was quite a bit of information, and still much more to go through. I would like to see the opinions and theories of anyone who wishes to do so!

Thx!

PS PLEASE take the time to look into this Khan. He is definatly someone to worry about! Just by looking at the things he is personaly involved in should bring up bells and wistles to anyone.
edit on 31-1-2011 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Interesting thread, albeit I still can't manage to see the relation between Abdul Qadeer Khan, September, the year 1999 and the King of the Mongols.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The king of the Mongols is Chinggis Khan, he did return in 1999 as a spirit speaking through a high shaman in Mongolia, since then there are dramatically increased number of shamans there, even people who used to be alcoholics all their life wake up one day and all of a sudden become shamans, completely off of alcohol and cigarettes, doing rituals that scare normal peeps. So it is said that his spirit is almost fully entered this reality, however, his high generals are all fully in, I have heard regular working class people seeing those general's spirits during the shamanistic rituals, but the list of events that you listed, hmm, I bet i can create a bigger list just for this year, and its only January!!
edit on 31-1-2011 by ruffagii because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
the year 1999 is 2001, remember it took 3 years for the church to decide what calender they should adopt/use in order to figure this out one must count the days form Julian to Gregorian and then it is still of by a few days, at the time of ND it was in the Julian time not till the 1582 did the church use the Gregorian calender, and ND

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I don´t want to criticize you but you should keep in mind that on July 20th the Chinese Communist Party launched their massive persecution of about 70-100 million Falun Dafa cultivators in China:

en.wikipedia.org...

On July 20, 1999, security forces abducted and detained thousands of Falun Gong leaders. Two days later on July 22, China’s Ministry of Civil Affairs outlawed the Falun Dafa Research Society as an illegal organization, and the Ministry of Public Security declared it a crime to practice Falun Gong in groups, to possess Falun Gong’s teachings, to display Falun Gong banners or symbols, or to protest the ban. The ensuing campaign aimed to “eradicate” the group through a combination of propaganda, imprisonment, and coercive thought reform of adherents, sometimes resulting in deaths. In October 1999, four months after the ban, legislation was created to outlaw "heterodox religions" and applied to Falun Gong retroactively.[104]

The U.S. State Department cites estimates that up to half of China’s reeducation-through-labor camp population is Falun Gong adherents. Falun Gong practitioners were among those most harshly persecuted by the Chinese government in 2008, according to Amnesty International.[105]

According to Johnson, the campaign against Falun Gong extends to many aspects of society, including the media apparatus, police force, military, education system, and workplaces.[18] An extra-constitutional body, the "6-10 Office" was created to "oversee the terror campaign."[104][106][107] Human Rights Watch (2002) noted that families and workplaces were urged to cooperate with the government.[108]

According to Human Rights Watch, China's leaders and ruling elite were far from unified in their support for the crackdown;[108] though James Tong suggests there was no real resistance from the Politburo. In February 2001, in an attempt to show unity, the Communist Party held a Central Work Conference and discussed Falun Gong.[108] Under Jiang's leadership, the crackdown on Falun Gong became part of the Chinese political ethos of "upholding stability" – much the same rhetoric employed by the party during Tiananmen in 1989. Jiang's message was echoed at the 2001 National People's Congress, where Premier Zhu Rongji made special mention of Falun Gong in his outline of China's Tenth Five-Year Plan, saying "we must continue our campaign against the Falun Gong cult," effectively tying Falun Gong's eradication to China's economic progress.[108]
[edit] Media campaign
The poster reads "Firmly support the decision of the Central Committee to deal with the illegal organization of 'Falun Gong'"

Leung remarked that the effort was driven by large-scale propaganda through television, newspapers, radio and internet.[104] Within the first month of the crackdown, 300–400 articles attacking Falun Gong appeared in each of the main state-run papers, while primetime television replayed alleged exposés on the group, with no divergent views aired in the media.[109] The “massive propaganda campaign” focused on allegations that Falun Gong jeopardized social stability, was deceiving and dangerous, was “anti-science” and threatened progress, and argued that Falun Gong’s moral philosophy was incompatible with a Marxist social ethic.

Since October 1999, three months after the suppression began, the Chinese government classified Falun Gong as a xiejiao, (heretical religion, sometimes rendered as 'evil cult')[43][110][111] and anti-Falun Gong propaganda activities dominated the Chinese media during that time as the government justifed its actions, arguing that Falun Gong practice was dangerous, and damages people's physical and mental health[112] like the Branch Davidians and Aum Shinrikyo.[112] This strategy was vital in the government’s logic, because such reference to cults was supposed to justify the government's actions.[113] According to China scholars Daniel Wright and Joseph Fewsmith, for several months after Falun Gong was outlawed, China Central Television's evening news contained little but anti-Falun Gong rhetoric in which academics, alleged former followers, and ordinary citizens spoke about how "the cult" cheats its followers, separates families, damages health, and hurts social stability. The government operation was "a study in all-out demonization," they write.[114] Falun Gong was compared to "a rat crossing the street that everyone shouts out to squash" by Beijing Daily;[115] other officials said it would be a "long-term, complex and serious" struggle to "eradicate" Falun Gong.[116]

David Ownby and Ian Johnson have argued that the Chinese state gave the cultic appellation to Falun Gong by borrowing arguments from Margaret Singer and the West's anti-cult movement to blunt the appeal of Falun Gong.[18][80] According to John Powers and Meg Y. M. Lee, because the Falun Gong was categorized in the popular perception as an "apolitical, qigong exercise club," it was not seen as a threat to the government. The most critical strategy in the Falun Gong suppression campaign, therefore, was to convince people to reclassify the Falun Gong into a number of "negatively charged religious labels,"[113] like “evil cult,” “sect,” or “superstition.” The group’s non-violent and relatively silent protests were reclassified as creating “social disturbances.” In this process of reclassification and relabelling, the government was attempting to tap into a "deep reservoir of negative feelings related to the historical role of quasi-religious cults as a destabilising force in Chinese political history."[113]

State propaganda then used the appeal of scientific rationalism to argue that Falun Gong's worldview was in "complete opposition to science" and communism.[117][118] The People's Daily asserted on 27 July 1999, that it "was a struggle between theism and atheism, superstition and science, idealism and materialism." A polarized depiction was created where the scientific worldview was legitimized as "moral and truthful," while the Falun Gong discourse was "evil and deceptive."[118]

On the eve of Chinese New Year on 23 January 2001, seven people attempted to set themselves ablaze on Tiananmen Square. The official Chinese press agency, Xinhua News Agency, and other state media asserted that the self-immolators were practitioners while the Falun Dafa Information Center disputed this,[119] on the grounds that the movement's teachings explicitly forbid suicide and killing,[120] and further alleged that the event was a cruel but clever piece of stunt-work.[121] The incident received international news coverage, and video footage of the burnings were broadcast later inside China by China Central Television (CCTV). Images of a 12 year old girl, Liu Siying, burning and interviews with the other participants in which they stated their belief that self-immolation would lead them to paradise were shown.[119][122] Falun Gong-related commentators pointed out that the main participants' account of the incident and other aspects of the participants' behavior were inconsistent with the teachings of Falun Dafa.[123] Washington Post journalist Phillip Pan wrote that the two self-immolators who died were not actually Falun Gong practitioners.[124] Time reported that prior to the self-immolation incident, many Chinese had felt that Falun Gong posed no real threat, and that the state's crackdown had gone too far. After the event, however, China's media campaign against Falun Gong gained significant traction.[125]
[edit] Conversion program

According to James Tong, the regime aimed at both coercive dissolution of the Falun Gong denomination and "transformation" of the practitioners.[126] By 2000 the Party upped its campaign by sentencing "recidivist" practitioners to "re-education through labor", in an effort to have them renounce their beliefs and "transform" their thoughts.[108] Terms were also arbitrarily extended by police, while some practitioners had ambiguous charges levied against them, such as "disrupting social order," "endangering national security," or "subverting the socialist system."[22] According to Bejesky, the majority of long-term Falun Gong detainees are processed administratively through this system instead of the criminal justice system.[22] Upon completion of their re-education sentences, those practitioners who refused to recant were then incarcerated in "legal education centers" set up by provincial authorities to "transform minds".

Much of the conversion program relied on Mao-style techniques of indoctrination and thought reform, where Falun Gong practitioners were organized to view anti-Falun Gong television programs and enroll in Marxism and materialism study sessions.[127] Traditional Marxism and materialism were the core content of the sessions.[128]

The government-sponsored image of the conversion process emphasises psychological persuasion and a variety of "soft-sell" techniques; this is the "ideal norm" in regime reports, according to Tong. Falun Gong reports, on the other hand, depict "disturbing and sinister" forms of coercion against practitioners who fail to renounce their beliefs.[129] 14,474 cases are classified by different methods of torture, according to Tong (Falun Gong agencies document over 63,000 individual cases of torture).[130] Among them are cases of severe beatings; psychological torment, corporal punishment and forced intense, heavy-burden hard labor and stress positions; solitary confinement in squalid conditions;[129] "heat treatment" including burning and freezing; electric shocks delivered to sensitive parts of the body that may result in nausea, convulsions, or fainting;[129] "devastative" forced feeding; sticking bamboo strips into fingernails; deprivation of food, sleep, and use of toilet;[129] rape and gang rape; asphyxiation; and threat, extortion, and termination of employment and student status.[129]

The cases appear verifiable, and the great majority identify (1) the individual practitioner, often with age, occupation, and residence; (2) the time and location that the alleged abuse took place, down to the level of the district, township, village, and often the specific jail institution; and (3) the names and ranks of the alleged perpetrators. Many such reports include lists of the names of witnesses and descriptions of injuries, Tong says.[129] The publication of "persistent abusive, often brutal behavior by named individuals with their official title, place, and time of torture" suggests that there is no official will to cease and desist such activities.[129]
[edit] Response inside China
Protesters are arrested in Tiananmen Square

Falun Gong’s response to the suppression in China began in July 1999 with appeals to local, provincial and central petitioning offices in Beijing.[131] It soon progressed to larger demonstrations on Tiananmen Square, in which hundreds of Falun Gong adherents traveled to the Square daily to practice Falun Gong exercises or raise banners in defense of the practice. These demonstrations were invariably broken up by security forces, and the practitioners involved were arrested, sometimes violently, and detained. By 25 April 2000, within one year after the demonstration at Zhongnanhai, a total of more than 30,000 practitioners were arrested there,[132] and seven hundred Falun Gong followers were arrested during a demonstration in the Square on 1 January 2001.[133] Public protests continued well into 2001. Writing for the Wall Street Journal, Ian Johnson noted that “Falun Gong faithful have mustered what is arguably the most sustained challenge to authority in 50 years of Communist rule.”[134]

By late 2001, demonstrations in Tiananmen Square had become less frequent, and the practice was driven deeper underground. As public protest fell out of favor, practitioners established underground “material sites” which would produce literature and DVDs to counter the portrayal of Falun Gong in the official media. Practitioners then distribute these materials, often door-to-door.[135] Falun Gong sources estimated in 2009 that over 200,000 such sites exists across China today.[136] The production, possession, or distribution of these materials is frequently grounds for security agents to incarcerate or sentence Falun Gong adherents.[137]

In 2002, Falun Gong activists in China hijacked television broadcasts, replacing regular state-run programming with their own content. Among the more notable instances occurred in March 2002, when Falun Gong practitioners in Changchun intercepted eight cable television networks in Jilin Province, and for nearly an hour, televised a program titled “Self-Immolation or a Staged Act?”. All six of the Falun Gong practitioners involved were captured and tortured to death. [138][139]

If this is not the battle of good vs evil, then what is?

The july 1999 event is in fact extremely important to be able to understand the end times prophecies well. According to Nostradamus it would last 20 years and then a new phase would begin, lasting another 7 years.

Also Swedenborg and Ge An predicted this battle in China.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Sorry that I can't read your name in your avatar. But I posted this a couple of years ago. There never was a year zero between the year 1 BC, and the year 1AD. They hadn't got the zero from the sixth century arabs yet. So unless Nosty uses 1999 AD, you must allow that there is a ghost year tagging along at the end. So it can well be 1999 + 1 year, plus 7 months. This throws the action forwards into July of 2001, without worrying about Julian to Gregorian problems. Ergo, 1999 can well be hiding an extra year when you think of it as 1999 AD. Many interpreter wannabie's have locked onto 1985-86 as being the 500th year after Nostradamus. And it is that if you count in lunar years from his birth in 1503AD. Lunar years gain one, every twenty solar years. But that doesn't mean that any of these claimants knew much about really decoding Nostradamus's book.
In fact, I've come to the conclusion that the real key is simply Nosty's family tree acting as Archimede's fulcrum. Every wannabie looks backwards in time at Nosty's family tree, whereas Nosty himself was looking 500 years of months forward in time to the mid 1980's. But the catch is the keys are hidden in the branches of the decoder's own family tree. Just as only Nosty's family would have known their family history, only the decoder's family has a chance of spotting their ancestors in the Centuries. If I'm right, then no academic can possibly decode Nosty's book. Thanx Carpooler

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by carpooler

Excuse me but I can only see a year 1999 and july given out in clear text means 1999 AD since the author was born long after the year zero and he would not write down it if he meant something else.

After all Nostradamus lived between 1503-1566 AD so when he talks about 1999 he surely means 1999 AD.

In fact, since a prophecy is a time travel he will be able to see everything happening here vividly and which year(that people living at that moment in time perceive) it is here when these things happen.

Furthermore, the battle of good vs evil means a spiritual practice of some sort being intrduced on a large scale to mankind ad then persecuted by evil forces. In this period of civilization there has never been a more fast-growing(from zero to 100 million practitioners in seven years) spiritual practice than Falun Gong. Furthermore the Bible describes the "Great Red Dragon" persecuting good in the bible. The great red dragon leaves little room for misunderstandings...

Falun Gong is unique(mind-body cultivation at very high levels), it has a real Master and it is being spread globally with extreme speed by very determined practitioners.

So when Falun Gong is being persecuted that means a major event has taken place in the history of mankind. So in fact there is not much need for Nostradamus prophecy although it adds further fuel to the flames from China.

Actually Edgar Cayce said Armageddon would start in 1999 too.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join