A recent news bit came to my attention today, mentioning the terrors with potentual
" that we should be very aware of.
It opens with:
Loose nukes is a term used by government officials when referencing poorly protected nuclear weapons in former Soviet Union states that tempt
the likes of A.Q. Khan and other terrorists.
As soon as I read this, something else came to mind. Something that related to Nostradamus and his prediction for 1999. The peculiar thing about it
was, I had read somewhere, based off of someones personal theory about that prediction, and among many, I might add, that the prophecy was based upon
Putin's taking of office over Russia. I never could understand what relation Putin had with the king of the mongals. Though I did see on the news at
the time, a careless destruction of a chinease embasy, mistakenly by the US. That seemed to connect more if I would believe the prophecy than
anything relating to Russia. But then, the mongols did live in some of what is known as Russia today. Still nothing definative for me to give it
much more thought. Yet, now I see something that not only deals with Russia but a "Khan" as well. So I gave the quatrain another look.
Century 10, Quatrain 72
L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
Du ciel viendra vn grand Roy d'effrayeur:
Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois,
Auant apres Mars regner par bon-heur.
The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.
This is probably the most direct litteral interpretation without bias. I didnt want to fog anything up by using someone elses interpretation, as
things could get foggy really fast... Such as John Hogue's Interpretation.
In the year 1999 and seven months [July],
A great King of Terror will come from the sky.
He will bring back the great King Genghis Khan.
Before and after Mars rules happily.
Even though it could mean the same thing, I rather use the most original wording, because if there is anything I know from reading alot of Nostradamus
litterature, it's the fine print.. the clues many people can overlook. Small details in the ointment that makes it work as it should. If any of his
work is to be believed...
So now, this Khan guy stands out to me. To be sure there was more than a simple possible connection, I wanted to know more about him. As I read on,
link after link, I started to see alot of very bothersome information that I had no clue of before.
Before I dig into the date, I want to start somewhere that can tie much of this in. Lets begin with the Khan himself. Stay with me, it get's very
interesting. These are some of the interesting tidbits i've pulled together.
To the Middle East and Iran, he was certainly a king of terror. He is responcible for killing up to 3/4 of the population of the Iranian Plateau,
possibly 10 to 15 million people.
He united the Mongolians of the Central Asian steppes into an all-conquering army that forged the largest land empire in history. The vast Islamic
western wing of his empire included modern-day Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, and the Central Asian republics of the former Soviet Union.
wiki: He was very tolerant religiously, and interested in learning philosophical and moral lessons from other religions. To do so, he consulted
Buddhist monks, Christian missionaries, Muslim merchants, and the Taoist monk Qiu Chuji.
If you are curious as to the many techniques he used to torture, read more about this beast. He had some very scary methods.
Possible Important factor: In 1989 - 1990 in a major propaganda campaign, the leaders of the People’s Republic of China restored Genghis Khan to his
"rightful" place in Chinese history. They did this by building a statue of his likeness to give him a place in it's people's history.
Fast forward to 1999...
Some interesting events took place this year: (wow what a year! Trust me... it gets erie towards the end!)
- January 1 – Euro is established.
- January 20 – The China News Service announces new government restrictions on Internet use aimed especially at Internet cafes.
- January 25 – A 6.1 Richter scale earthquake hits western Colombia, killing at least 1,000.
- February 2 – Hugo Chávez becomes President of Venezuela.
- February 7 – King Hussein of Jordan dies from cancer, and his son Abdullah II inherits the throne.
- February 11 – Pluto moves along its eccentric orbit further from the Sun than Neptune. It had been nearer than Neptune since 1979, and will become
again in 2231.
- February 23 – An avalanche destroys the village of Galtür, Austria, killing 31.
- March 24 – NATO launches air strikes against the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, which refused to sign a peace treaty. This marks the first time
NATO has attacked a sovereign country.
- April 7 – Kosovo War: Kosovo's main border crossings are closed by Serbian forces to prevent ethnic Albanians from leaving.
- April 8 – Bill Gates personal fortune exceeds $100 Billion dollars, due to the increased value of Microsoft stock.
- May 5 – Microsoft releases Windows 98 (Second Edition) (from 1998).
- May 26 – The Indian Air Force launches an attack on intruding Pakistan Army troops and mujahadeen militants in Kashmir.
- June 12 – Texas Governor George W. Bush announces he will seek the Republican Party nomination for President of the United States.
- July 11 – India recaptures Kargil, forcing the Pakistan Army to retreat. India announces victory, ending the 2-month conflict.
- July 16 – Off the coast of Martha's Vineyard, a plane piloted by John F. Kennedy Jr. crashes, killing him and his wife Carolyn Bessette Kennedy
and her sister Lauren Bessette.
- July 23 – Mohammed VI of Morocco becomes king upon the death of his father Hassan II.
- (there were certainly alot of assassinations for rulers and clerics this year!! wiki the year to see the many i've left out)
- August 7 – Hundreds of Chechen guerrillas invade the Russian republic of Dagestan, triggering a short war.
- August 10 – The Atlantique Incident occurs as an intruding Pakistan Navy plane is shot down in India. The incident sparks tensions between the 2
nations, coming just a month after the end of the Kargil War.
- August 11 – A total solar eclipse is seen in Europe and Asia.
- August 17 – 1999 İzmit earthquake: A 7.6-magnitude earthquake strikes İzmit and levels much of northwestern Turkey, killing more than 17,000
and injuring 44,000. This is the first of a long series of unrelated but frequent earthquakes throughout the world during the years 1999 and
- August 22 – GPS Week Numbers Reset to 0
- August 28 – Prince Nikolai of Denmark Born... His "highness" now looks like the omen from the original movie! LOL
- August 31 – Apple Computer releases the Power Macintosh G4
- September 7 – A magnitude 5.9 earthquake hits Athens, killing 143 and injuring more than 2,000.
- September 8 – The first of a series of Russian apartment bombings occurs. Subsequent bombings occur on September 13 and 16, while a bombing on
September 22 fails.
- October – NASA loses one of its probes, the Mars Climate Orbiter.
- October 12 – Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif attempts to dismiss Army Chief General Pervez Musharraf and install ISI director Ziauddin
Butt in his place. Senior Army generals refuse to accept the dismissal. Musharraf, who is out of the country, attempts to
return in a commercial airliner. Sharif orders the Karachi airport to not allow the plane to land. The generals lead a coup
d'état, ousting Sharif's administration and taking over the airport. The plane lands with only a few minutes of fuel to spare, and
Musharraf takes control of the government.
- October 12 – World population reaches 6 billion people, as the 6 billionth person (according to the UN) is born in Sarajevo, Bosnia and
- October 13 – The United States Senate rejects ratification of the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty (CTBT).
- October 27 – Gunmen open fire in the Armenian Parliament, killing Prime Minister Vazgen Sargsyan, Parliament Chairman Karen Demirchyan, and 6
- October 31 – Roman Catholic Church and Lutheran Church leaders sign the Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification, ending a centuries-old
doctrinal dispute over the nature of faith and salvation.
- November 9 – TAESA Flight 725, covering the route Tijuana–Guadalajara–Uruapan–Mexico City, crashes a few minutes after takeoff from Uruapan
International Airport, killing 18 people on board. This event causes the bankruptcy of the Mexican airline a few months later. *There were also MANY
aircraft crashes this year - ive listed very few*
- November 12 – A 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Duzce and northwestern Turkey, killing 845 and injuring 4,948
- November 19 – Mikhail Gorbachev proposes that the UN create an International Men's Day, which is now commemorated every year on this same date.
- November 19 – Every digit in this date is an odd number (19/11/1999). This hitherto common event will not happen again until the year 3111.
- November 20 – The People's Republic of China launches the first Shenzhou spacecraft.
- November 26 – An earthquake and tsunami strike Vanuatu.
- November 30 – The ExxonMobil Corporation merger is completed, forming the largest company in the world.
- December 31 – Boris Yeltsin resigns as President of Russia, leaving Prime Minister Vladimir Putin as the acting President!
So as you can see, 1999 was a strange year, even though the earth did not explode. It seems that alot of "setting on this world stage" took place in
this year. Assassinations, change of governments, change of leaders, alliances formed and fell. This became a very unpredictable time for us all.
Much of the way of the world was changed for many of us beginning this year, just as it is doing so yet again. ...into unpredictability, but sadness
is definatly certain.
The prophecy related to the 7th month, wether that was litteraly July or Sept, I am unsure. The only thing I can be sure of, 1999 as a whole was one
hell of a year.
Now on to the person that seems to bother me a bit...
Abdul Qadeer Khan...
Born 1 April 1936 (1936-04-01) (age 74)
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, British India
Residence Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory
Fields Metallurgical engineering
Institutions URENCO Group
Khan Research Laboratories (KRL)
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIKI)
Alma mater Karachi University
Technical University Berlin
Catholic University of Leuven
Delft University of Technology
St. Anthony's College
Doctoral advisor Martin J. Brabers 
Other academic advisors Bashir Syed
Notable students Friedrich Tinner
Known for Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons Programme
Influenced Bashir Syed
Notable awards Hilal-i-Imtiaz (14-8-1989)
Nishan-i-Imtiaz (14-8-1996 and 23-3-1999)
Nishan-i-Imtiaz is the highest honor given to any civilian in Pakistan. Nishan/Decoration is the first category award of Order of
Imtiaz. The other three descending categories are Hilal-i-Imtiaz, Sitara-i-Imtiaz and Tamgha-e-Imtiaz. Usually it is regarded as the highest
award one can achieve in Pakistan since the optimum award Nishan-e-Pakistan is awarded only to foreign Heads of States.
This guy has his hands so deep in nuclear tech and bomb building, it's scary. He's also chums with some other high standing people around the world
as well as influences and mentors in the US as well, including Bashir Syed
Im sorry the information wasnt as orderly as I would have liked it to be. There was quite a bit of information, and still much more to go through. I
would like to see the opinions and theories of anyone who wishes to do so!
PS PLEASE take the time to look into this Khan
. He is definatly someone to worry about!
Just by looking at the things he is personaly involved in should bring up bells and wistles to anyone.
edit on 31-1-2011 by theRhenn because:
(no reason given)