It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Exposed - What would happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
After reading a number of ATS posts (and other web links) on just how obvious the '9/11 cover-up' actually is, a question hit me...

Now, I'm not saying that I think there definitely was, or definitely was not a cover up here, but the question that is bugging me is this: What would actually happen, on a local and a global scale, if it turned out there was irrefutible evidence that the US Government actually did perpetrate the 9/11 atrocities? It's a big question I know, but I think the repercussions would be much more far reaching than Bush Jr simply getting busted along with a load of his cronies.

It seems to me that there is no easy solution on both sides. Over 'here' you've got people screaming from the rafters that there is Government involvement in the attacks (insider trading, no jets scrambled, apparent 'controlled demolition' of the buildings etc etc etc...), and over 'there' you've got the guys saying Al Queda, Al Queda, Al Queda...

I'm not saying a coverup is good, but what possible good could exposing it now do in the grand scheme of things?

ATS'ers, you're thoughts please!

B

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Well, If they were to take wtc7 remnats to forensic experts and verify that there were no sighns of detonated oxidsers, meaning prima-cord, common things used to sever steel structures in demolition, rather than puting it on a boat to china for "recycling" I probably wouldn't give the bush administration a second thought. But that along with alot of other unawnsered questions should make people mad especialy those with family members who have died for..... what I can't say. I'd hope they would pick up assault rifles and march on washington the way any american that still beleives in common good should do and bring this situation to a head. Well, you asked for a opinnion so there you have it.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I would see the Dollar take a fall in the monetary markets? I would see rioting in the streets, possibly an attempt on the whitehouse from extremist anti govt groups, and the growing numbers of those who hate G W Bush.

That is a scary thought how the world would react, and I feel that America would be hurt badly by this.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It would mean civil war II.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It would be the end of the United States and as a result of the collapse of the U.S. economy, the end of the civilized world. Basically it would be as if a world-wide natural disaster hit, but political forces being the causal agent.

Eventually after the violence dies down, those left alive would form small communes and attempt to keep from starving to death.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugfast
I would see the Dollar take a fall in the monetary markets? I would see rioting in the streets, possibly an attempt on the whitehouse from extremist anti govt groups, and the growing numbers of those who hate G W Bush.

That is a scary thought how the world would react, and I feel that America would be hurt badly by this.

This could well be why they seem to have gotten away with it. You can bet that those in the know are just waiting for the regime change in November, to quietly pull down the guilty ones. Watch in the next couple of years for a string of heart attaches and forced retirements.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Such a scenario is unfeasable.
Irrefutable evidence will never be presented to the masses via the 'mass media'.
As awareness grows to the deceipt surrounding 9/11 the elite will be forced to create a diversion.
A diversion big enough to make people forget about 9/11 altogether.

They have a variety of options to choose from (including terrorism) but i for one pray its not war with North Korea or China.

I believe the worst is yet to come for us Americans.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I, for one don't support living a lie. If there was impropriety, and I think that there is ample evidence to support that, (not the least of which is the radioactivity of the sites when it was all over [see:BlueLightning]), I believe Humanity is only served by the swift executionof the perpetrators as suitable warning to any others who would attempt to murder some of us to cow the rest of us... Fools! The common man is the Bitchmaker of tyrants, and don't you forget it!

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
In regards to worrying that America will take an undeserved shot on the chops as a result, I offer this: Who cares about what the bandaid will feel like when it comes off? You aren't getting any dates for ALL THE PUS on your FACES! You are the arbiters of your political machine, now start acting like stewards of Truth and quit mincing about the pending payback of the oh-so-justified Globe! NAFTA, GATT, Iran-Contra, Bush I and II, the stolen election of '76 that none of you wants to point to as the rotting of the Democrats. Bush Jr was your SECOND pretender to the throne,not your first!
www.skolnicksreport.com...

oh and this should freak all you out... It DID ME!

news.phaseiii.org...

The politics of most nations have been skewed and sullied by the Anglo-American faction... Read The Valis Trilogy by Philip K Dick...The Empire Never Ended

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   

This could well be why they seem to have gotten away with it. You can bet that those in the know are just waiting for the regime change in November, to quietly pull down the guilty ones. Watch in the next couple of years for a string of heart attaches and forced retirements.

this would be the most likely scenero. We could not handle another Civil War. We were not even the Number One world power till WWll. We are only a baby nation, in terms of the countires who really do hate us are THOUSANDS of years old, as countries.

If Bush wins the election, look for world-wide cries of Election Fraud. We cannot trust our Government, we cannot trust our Leaders. Heck, we, the People, cannot even agree with each other.

It will be very bad

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
It would be the end of the United States and as a result of the collapse of the U.S. economy, the end of the civilized world. Basically it would be as if a world-wide natural disaster hit, but political forces being the causal agent.

Eventually after the violence dies down, those left alive would form small communes and attempt to keep from starving to death.

Yes, which makes me wonder if a "public exposure" is really a necessity....

People who sincerely believe that there was a 9/11 cover up, well, do not normally react like this. So, I believe it wouldn't matter.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugfast

That's why if there was a conspiricy, it'll never come out. Or at least not in our lifetimes. Who's going to "Uncover" everything? Certainly not the government. The press? If it's the press, then they'll either be silenced before they can reveal or people just won't believe them.

Why would they hate Bush btw? Even if there is a cover up, planning (for the attack and coverups) and implementing everything that happened on 9/11 would still take a couple years at least.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Why would they hate Bush btw? Even if there is a cover up, planning (for the attack and coverups) and implementing everything that happened on 9/11 would still take a couple years at least.

That's a great point. how could this administration have pulled this type of thing off during their short time in office before the WTC were hit?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The more time goes on without the truth coming out, the less likely it is that anything would be done at all, its like the JFK assassination, at the time if the truth had of come out there would have been some civil unrest, but now if the truth came out about JFK it would not mean much to people, time goes by and time is going by.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I think there are more involved than just in this administration.... I think this could have the influence of the dreaded Illuminati type persuasion, some sort of group of elites that helped its course.

I think World Wide Election Fraud is eminent, and if it is, I hope that the American Public does not dismiss it again.

God, if Bush wins again, I dont know what would happen... Civil War is almost a definite, rioting in almost all areas, which the media will try to portray as Extremists, so the military will take over.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
It would mean civil war II.

I Agree, civil war and anarchy.
Could be somebody would take advantage of that situation too.
It could escalate into a quite big mess.

And those who know "The Truth", don�t reveal it for that very reason.
If it does get revealed, I would advice you to prepare for some action.

[edit on 2004/7/17 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Didnt Titor (the time traveller) say something about civil unrest in USa about this time or next year????

makes you think, it was all said way before 9/11 an things happening now, im sure people laughed at it,but you never know.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I dont think its a case of "if" it ever came out but more of a case of "when" it comes out. The evidence i have seen and the internet is full of it (some of it bull# though) is overwhelming its shocking and i want the truth to come out. I wanna watch bush hiding in the mountains doing a bin laden.

top topics

join