It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over Utah Drop Flare-Like Objects?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This is the same apparition as what appeared in Jerusalem. Red triangle craft dropping white hot orbs.

Maybe they are real or maybe fro,m Project Bluebeam.

Either way, the resemblance is uncanny and their relationship cannot be denied.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hi, Everyone. I am so glad that it did not take as long to catch up with the thread this time. So we have the two videos. I have just watched them again multiple times. It does appear to my eye that we are looking at the same event in both videos. As far as the dropping lights being flares is concerned I do not think so. I have been in the military as I am sure many of you have. I was a medic in the 82nd airborne for four years so I have been danger close to aircraft and artillery and especially lots of flares. The objects that are falling in the video fall awfully fast and do not seem as though they are intended to illuminate anything. Just because I haven't seen those types of flares though doesn't mean they aren't flares. But I don't think so. And both of the folks interviewed and the other guy taking the second video live there. You would think that they would be used to most things flying. That's probably obvious. Also, for jets these objects don't get out of the way very quickly do they? They seem to be parked. And of course they are reported as having made no noise. I know how a jet can sneak up on you as well as the next guy but you would think that they would have made some discernible sound.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I finally logged off and went to check mail. After checking mail I looked away to stretch and rest my eyes. When I looked back at the monitor there was the Utah UFO on the Yahoo news event screen. They are telling me there is no explanation for the thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Chinese Lanterns shedding propellant. If you have never seen it happen then it can be very confusing. I've seen large home made lanterns doing the same over my village here in the UK. Remember that with Chinese New Year there are going to be sighting after sighting and video after video of these things.

TJ

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
On the Utah video you can see at 0:50 one of the Lanterns breaking up on fire and descending shedding its fuel source. .

You can see examples on the following video during this mass launch.

TJ

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Here are some more from Valentine's night 14th Feb 2011
Have to agree that they look like Lanterns!
My grandkids love setting these off especially with an added "fire lighter" the drips do look good but our last one flew into a tree and set it alight

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join