It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s distorting and twisting the planet’s magnetic field?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I just don't know enough about this even wager a guess but all it takes is for us to do some comparison observations to know, this is typical nor normal.

January 31, 2011 – The frenzied and disorganized spectral patterns we’ve seen in the planet’s magnetosphere continues today with this current snapshot of a cork-screw effect.

We also had a DOUBLE solar eruption 3 days ago. Is this connected? Totally coincidental?

edit on 31-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: edit video

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
very worrying!
this could let radiation get in the the atmosphere.
and that could Kill Birds!

the particle accelerator has a very Big magnetic field.
that would do it.
need to match times up.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Un-balance of the inner core..............

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
very worrying!

the particle accelerator has a very Big magnetic field.
that would do it.
need to match times up.

Wouldn't radiation getting through kill everything in one area...not just one species of birds or fish...or any of the other (completely normal) animal die offs?

And when you say "the particle accelerator"...which one are you talking about...there are many of them.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
very worrying!

Oh that's not true because according to the official reports, birds are plowing into walls and high wires on their own.

But I agree, this doesn't look too good.
Makes me REALLY wonder if this is what the Mayans knew and wrote/warned about.

And of course, we have Betelgeuse getting ready to go supernova and Yellowstone being carefully watched.

Don't want to go off-topic but I was shown, in a dream?....back in 2002, a place (which I conceded was Earth) with two Suns.
It didn't have me worried because I think I was too busy being confused.
I've talked about that vision for years so, it is documented. Not that that means squat

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The truth be known, birds can actually be exposed to 100 times more radiation than humans; this is because their feathers act very much like a Hazmat Enviro-suit. This was discovered after the "Wormwood" incident; which in my belief is far more dangerous than what the Sun is doing right now.

So, do not fear little Chickens of the World, your protective gear is perfectly suited to help you survive to take over the World after Humans plunder themselves! Bawk Bawk! (chicken humor)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
well it is known that humans have survived couple of pole shifts and ice ages. thing is that, at times they were more fond of nature. not unlike modern man.

when electricity goes off, so does everything else...

new topics

top topics

join