It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientologists belive in a evil alien called Xenu

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This is new information for me... Im not posting this to make fun of Scientologists, its just a cool story for me... and it should be.. because its made by no less then the founder of Scientology and science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy, but to high ranked scientologists this is the real deal and their great secret.

Most of the Scientologists who work in their Dianetics* centres and so called "Churches" of Scientology do not know this story since they are not allowed to hear it until they reach the secret "upper" levels of Scientology. It may take them many years before they reach this level if they ever do. The ones who do know it are forced to keep it a secret and not tell it to those people who are joining Scientology.

Once upon a time (75 million years ago to be more precise) there was an alien galactic ruler named Xenu. Xenu was in charge of all the planets in this part of the galaxy including our own planet Earth, except in those days it was called Teegeeack.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8157c802d93d.gif[/atsimg]

Now Xenu had a problem. All of the 76 planets he controlled were overpopulated. Each planet had on average 178 billion people. He wanted to get rid of all the overpopulation so he had a plan.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e115e346c62.jpg[/atsimg]

Xenu took over complete control with the help of renegades to defeat the good people and the Loyal Officers. Then with the help of psychiatrists he called in billions of people for income tax inspections where they were instead given injections of alcohol and glycol mixed to paralyse them. Then they were put into space planes that looked exactly like DC8s (except they had rocket motors instead of propellers).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/293d3f2e216e.jpg[/atsimg]

These DC8 space planes then flew to planet Earth where the paralysed people were stacked around the bases of volcanoes in their hundreds of billions. When they had finished stacking them around then H-bombs were lowered into the volcanoes. Xenu then detonated all the H-bombs at the same time and everyone was killed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c8ea2b462da.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65f4b0f057f3.jpg[/atsimg]

The story doesn't end there though. Since everyone has a soul (called a "thetan" in this story) then you have to trick souls into not coming back again. So while the hundreds of billions of souls were being blown around by the nuclear winds he had special electronic traps that caught all the souls in electronic beams (the electronic beams were sticky like fly-paper).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/066d153624b1.jpg[/atsimg]

After he had captured all these souls he had them packed into boxes and taken to a few huge cinemas. There all the souls had to spend days watching special 3D motion pictures that told them what life should be like and many confusing things. In this film they were shown false pictures and told they were God, The Devil and Christ. In the story this process is called "implanting".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6588d99cb923.jpg[/atsimg]

When the films ended and the souls left the cinema these souls started to stick together because since they had all seen the same film they thought they were the same people. They clustered in groups of a few thousand. Now because there were only a few living bodies left they stayed as clusters and inhabited these bodies.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7474e1c7c00a.jpg[/atsimg]

As for Xenu, the Loyal Officers finally overthrew him and they locked him away in a mountain on one of the planets. He is kept in by a force-field powered by an eternal battery and Xemu is still alive today.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33013508b6ea.jpg[/atsimg]

That is the end of the story. And so today everyone is full of these clusters of souls called "body thetans". And if we are to be a free soul then we have to remove all these "body thetans" and pay lots of money to do so. And the only reason people believe in God and Christ was because it was in the film their body thetans saw 75 million years ago.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Those evil scientologists. They look like SS Stormtroopers. I have to wonder how anyone can follow this crap?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15e6874b899e.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 1-31-2011 by groingrinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
All glory to Lord Xenu! He shall return and deliver us!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
And i thought the whole adam and eve stuff was the funniest excuse for mankind, and now you get this xenu character! Flew on space planes, nuked volcanos and 3d cinema for ghosts, you gotta be kidding me.

In my opinion the only person who has been able to hit the nail of the head and provide evidence reguarding where we came from is the one and only....

Charles Darwin!

Im even partial to believe these new theorys that propose that humanity was geneticly altered and created in a way by extraterrestrials somewhere down the line, but scientology? come on.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
@OP: Animated version below:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What a pathetic demon! Interesting read. And does this mean C. o. S. believes the Christ doesnt exist also...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I cannot offer my true feelings about this topic, because I may be sued.

To each their own I suppose. Reality is unfortunately not special enough for some people. So they create a distance between themselves and the truth. This is the result...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That is all media hype, and has nothing to do with Scientology. Scientology is not a "belief faith", it is a series of processes that one does to attain a greater ability as a spiritual being. This Xenu stuff is irrelevant, and the media loves it, because it is on a hate campaign against Scientology. But even if the Xenu thing and belief was a part of Scientology, it'd still be more logical than Christianity and Islam.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
@OP: Animated version below:

lol..
thanks, I hope they make it a real movie sometime soon

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
That is all media hype, and has nothing to do with Scientology. Scientology is not a "belief faith", it is a series of processes that one does to attain a greater ability as a spiritual being. This Xenu stuff is irrelevant, and the media loves it, because it is on a hate campaign against Scientology. But even if the Xenu thing and belief was a part of Scientology, it'd still be more logical than Christianity and Islam.

But it is a part of scientology, no bull,

www.gleepy.net...
altreligion.about.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
encyclopediadramatica.com...
gawker.com...
www.solitarytrees.net...

But I agree that christianity and islam got these crazy stories themself.. I dont think any of them is true

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tom502

having read most of the original volumes all i can say is that its a cross over between my little pony and a philip k dick ,

secondly since its not a faith belief , should they not then pay tax ?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Who in their right mind get's paid to come up with fairy tales?? Wonder if they are hiring??

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Yep, they are in a conundrum.

They got all that crazy stuff in their heads,

and they aren't allowed to go to a shrink to work it out.

They are very "clear" on that!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

This is new information for me... Im not posting this to make fun of Scientologists...

Feel free to make fun of them, they're a crazy, brainwashed bunch

Having said that, if you think about it objectively, it's no more crazy than Christianity, Islam, or most other religions. None of them has objective evidence to support their claims, and they all rely on BLIND followers that never question anything.

Scientology just makes it more obvious than others that they're after one thing, and one thing only...MONEY.

edit on 31-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Once upon a slime. there was an alien prophalactic ruler. Dosn't this make just as much sense as an alien galactic ruler. I mean I'm really just say'in. How can a galactic ruler be alien to anything? Is a king alien to his kingdom? Science fiction? Hell yes. Writer? Well ok, just not a good one. Stupid!

SnF for great thread about this joker. A cookie too.

edit on 31-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Their story might seem funny to read, but if you'd listen to it from their leader in the scientology lit room, you would be hypnotized and drawn into, but 3D movies for ghosts to encourage them to get into physical bodies sounds like a mind control in ghostly spiritual level

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ruffagii
Their story might seem funny to read, but if you'd listen to it from their leader in the scientology lit room, you would be hypnotized and drawn into, but 3D movies for ghosts to encourage them to get into physical bodies sounds like a mind control in ghostly spiritual level

Nah, even if their leaders are talking, all I can do is laugh

That clip ruined all Tom Cruise movies for me, just like Mel Gibson's anti-semitic rants destroyed his movies

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Did you ever see the South Park episode on scientology ?

That was a riot.

All I can say is anyone who gets taken in by the COS must be a sucker.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Did you ever see the South Park episode on scientology ?

That was a riot.

Yearh

rexusdiablos posted somehing from it, if you look at the earlier posts in this thread.. gotta love southpark

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Man what a bunch of Whah Whah's ! Just think if they were actually persecuted.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join