It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution - The NWO's Middle East Takeover

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 100thmonkey
What are the dates on these other countries revolts?

All the protests that I have linked were taking place from the 27th to the 30th

things do seem to be getting more interesting in Egypt, and to be fair I thought this thread would get much more attention than it has, obviosuly people don't appreiciate it when fellow ATS members such as myself make a meaningfull contribution, then you get people who write two or three lines and end up getting lots of star and flags, don't make much sense really and is somewhat infuriating.

Rant over :/

lol
edit on 2-2-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Hey Halo, and Boon...I am following...starring as I go, and could only flag once.
If I could, I would flag everytime I visited.

Oh, so much to post, so little time.

But in the headlines today...we have.....drumroll please!

Soros blames Jews for Egypt

Today George Soros's latest dose of vitriol against Israel appears in the pages of The Post. Soros vouches for a potential Egyptian government comprised of the Muslim Brotherhood and Mohamed ElBaradei. But then he goes on:..........

In his view, apparently Obama is a pawn of Israel and of American Jews. (Odd Soros thinks so little of Obama since Soros raised millions for his election.) This is rubbish.
Rest of the story at link.....
voices.washingtonpost.com...

More as time permits...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Hey Halo, and Boon...I am following...starring as I go, and could only flag once.
If I could, I would flag everytime I visited.

Oh, so much to post, so little time.

But in the headlines today...we have.....drumroll please!

Today George Soros's latest dose of vitriol against Israel appears in the pages of The Post. Soros vouches for a potential Egyptian government comprised of the Muslim Brotherhood and Mohamed ElBaradei. But then he goes on:..........

In his view, apparently Obama is a pawn of Israel and of American Jews. (Odd Soros thinks so little of Obama since Soros raised millions for his election.) This is rubbish.

More as time permits...

Sounds like George Soros is playing the blame game in order to defer any attention from himself.

Good find

edit on 4-2-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
and to be fair I thought this thread would get much more attention than it has, obviously people don't appreciate it when fellow ATS members such as myself make a meaningful contribution,

well I appreciate it

and maybe some day in the future,
somebody will look back and say
"Hey, they got it right
but nobody cared".

oh well, don't say we didn't try.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Have a look at what I found...

Crisis Group

Look who are on the Executive Committee...

George Soros and Mohamed ElBaradei

That's one connection between the two

I think it's funny what this group is about, "working to prevent conflict worldwide", hmmmm that is funny... just look at the board, I know that the most prominant IMO being George Soros has done quite the opposite by funding revolutions around the world.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

well it's not like we haven't been saying this
already for the past 2 months but thanks
for the link to add to the Soros files.
star 4 u

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
and maybe some day in the future,
somebody will look back and say
"Hey, they got it right
but nobody cared".

oh well, don't say we didn't try.

Well it's my thoughts that maybe some people are a bit too scared to acknowledge this, as if it is true then the implications are world changing and something that is ACTUALLY going on in the world with evidence to back up that it is not all that it seems is somewhat more of a reality check.

Others I think simply don't see what's going on and are getting sucked into all the propoganda thats going arond at the moment, people need to look a lot deeper into whats going on. People claim to be "awake" yet some people seem to be drifting back off to sleep.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join