It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution - The NWO's Middle East Takeover

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Now that is interesting and completely true!

If any true peoples revolution is ever going to stand any chance of succeeding and not just be a front, then the people involved HAVE to go for the actual people in power, The IMF, CFR, Bilderberg Group, WHO etc

There is no point going after the puppet leaders as this just scoops the bottom out of the system and does not attack the root of the problem.

Star for you my friend.

Lets spread this as much as possible...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have no idea whether Soros is behind these various revolutions.
I do however see the potential for more than just the brotherhood to take a slice of power therefrom.
I believe that no matter how they try to take over the peoples revolution, the result will be fail.
The people are too well educated to be sucked into such a scenario,and they are demanding their freedom as in free......they will not accept less.
Therefore it may just backfire on the organisers of these things if they intend to subvert the peoples will.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Continuing from my last post...

Brzezinski Speaks

Breaking News Today 01-31-2011

Brzezinski is calling for the ousting of Mubarak despite the fact that he has been a dutiful servant to the new world order elite.

See Brzezinski video here :

The chosen leader of The Muslim Brotherhood, ElBaradei serves on the Board of Trustees of the International Crisis Group, who on Friday issued a press release protesting the decision on behalf of Egyptian authorities to place ElBaradei under house arrest.

International Crisis Group a NGO (non-governmental organization) has an annual budget of over $15 million and is bankrolled by Carnegie, the Ford Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, as well as George Soros’ Open Society Institute. Soros himself serves as a member of the organization’s Executive Committee.

This is a major geopolitical steering group for the global elite.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
wow, seems like I'm not the only one who
follows the money trail around here

And special thanks to Resentedhalo for
a great presentation and Burntheships for
added bonus material. And thanks for
the kudos

While Resentedhalo has done an exceptional job,
be advised this is just a simplified version of the
very complex ruse that is unfolding.

I hope this threads spurns you to do your
own research as we have done ours.

The more you know about what is really going on,
the more intelligent choices you can make when
they affect you.

best wishes

boon

S&F

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I have no idea whether Soros is behind these various revolutions.

He is, he has previous form for doing exactly that! All the evidence points to it being him and the illuminati behind this, I personally think that evidence is very damning.

I do however see the potential for more than just the brotherhood to take a slice of power therefrom.

The Muslim brotherhood will get a very large slice of the pie, they are going to be the short term winners of all of this as they will see an influx of funding from their Saudi benifactors.

Who else do you see taking a slice of the power?

I believe that no matter how they try to take over the peoples revolution, the result will be fail.

Well thats the thing, it's not the peoples revolution, that is nothing more than a smoke screen as I have stated and they are being used as pawns. In the end, the power isn't with the people, it will not be the people in control and in the end the people in control will be on the illuminati payroll.

There's only one winner here and thats the elites

For a true peoples revolution to be effective you need to go to the top of the power structure, not just the puppets in the middle and thats all thats happening.

The people are too well educated to be sucked into such a scenario,and they are demanding their freedom as in free......they will not accept less.

They may well be educated, but no amount of education is going to change what's going on, they have already been sucked into the scenario... they have fallen for the illusion.

They do want to be free, but they are going to be no more free than you or I, the elite power structure is still intact and until that is gone, nobody will be truely free.

Therefore it may just backfire on the organisers of these things if they intend to subvert the peoples will

No it won't backfire on them, so far they are doing very well and nobody seems to be none the wiser.

Just to put things into perspective, even people here on ATS don't seem to be none the wiser, I have numerous people get sucked into this "revolution" lie and people are falling for it hook, line and sinker.

They are seeing the face value, without looking deeper into things, that is why I have created this thread to show others what I have found out. I wouldn't feel content knowing what's going on without sharing it.
edit on 31-1-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
wow, seems like I'm not the only one who
follows the money trail around here

Indeed, the money trail is where the majority of the evidence is at... it tells a very interesting story!

And special thanks to Resentedhalo for
a great presentation and Burntheships for
added bonus material. And thanks for
the kudos

My pleasure, thank you actually, your the one who steered me in the right direction and then allowed me to think about things, then I refined my ideas... as I had it a little skewed before, but now it makes perfect sense.

While Resentedhalo has done an exceptional job,
be advised this is just a simplified version of the
very complex ruse that is unfolding.

Yes it is an incredibly simplified version of whats going on, I hope others will join in and start digging around for more information to add to this thread and then we can really get to the heart of the matter, if people help out this thread has the potential to shed much more light on what's going on.

I could and would of made a longer and more detailed introduction, but I really wanted to get the information and the initial details out there as soon as possible, I didn't feel comfortable being aware of this while there were (and still are) people completely unaware of what's actually going on and getting swept up in all the propaganda that's been put out there.

I hope this threads spurns you to do your
own research as we have done ours.

Ditto, I hope people get stuck in and do a lot more research and contribute to this thread.

The more you know about what is really going on,
the more intelligent choices you can make when
they affect you.

I couldn't say it better myself

best wishes

boon

S&F

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
A very brief operational overview
of the Soros and Company NWO
infrastructure.

Head of the Snake:
George Soros

Funding Resources (money laundering):
Open Society Ins., Tides Foundation, Moveon.org,
Code Pink, and many more. These companies are
protected from revealing their funding sources by
their tax status which is one of the biggest
loopholes for major corporations to launder money
for criminal activities.

Operational Entities:
CIA is the intel and training mechanism of this
Illuminati-based NWO. The CIA created, recruited
and trained other off-shoot terrorist entities and helped
fund those training and logistics black ops through
NED Grants and Drug Profits. Some of these CIA
funded terrorist entities include but not limited to:

Al Queda
Hamas
Hezbollah
Muslim Brotherhood

Logistical and Geographical Resources for the ME Black Ops:
Saudi Arabia
Palestine
Beirut
Afghanistan
Iraq
Pakistan
Yemen
Syria
Jordan
Israel

These are locations of CIA Black Ops safe houses
or drop houses.

Press Propaganda & Psy-Op entities: (not limited to)
Media Matters
Al Jazeera
Huffington Post
Al Arabia
Wikileaks

So what you have here is a finely tuned
destruction machine.

Tasking Order:
Soros calls the plays and funds.
Funding Agencies launder, allocates and distributes resources.
CIA intels the situation then implements and trains others for the op.
Contact propaganda press agencies to distribute the set-up.
They activate the op and watch it happen.
Re-visit the news articles again and add the spin (divert blame).
Hire bloggers to hit the airwaves to divert public opinion from the truth (u see these on ATS)
Then terminate any loose ends that could compromise the op.
Have a cold beer and toast their success.

And the public is no wiser to the truth.

Except that you read this post

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thought I would add this live bloug .... blogs.aljazeera.net...

From our headquarters in Doha, we keep you updated on all things Egypt, with reporting from Al Jazeera staff in Cairo, Alexandria, and Suez. peace

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is the REAL reason why
Egypt was targeted by Soros
and Company.

Israeli President Shimon Peres said "we always have had and still have a great respect" for Mubarak. "I don't say everything that he did was right, but he did one thing for which all of us are thankful to him: He kept the peace in the Middle East," Peres said Monday.

www.foxnews.com...

Mubarek kept the peace in the ME.
Let me repeat that:
Mubarek kept the peace in the ME.

This is not about Islamic Freedom or Civil Rights.

This is about War and Peace.

With Mubarek out of the way there
can be war with Israel. Just one of the stepping
stones to the Global NWO.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure a lot of folks do not know
that Mubarek was grooming his son Gamal
to take over after Mubarek's rule ended.

And I'm fairly certain that the CIA dosier on Gamal's
psychological profile showed them that Gamal
would have been just an extension of Mubarek's
current policies which would not be acceptable
for the NWO agenda. So implementing the op
while Mubarek was ill and BEFORE he transferred
power to Gamal was the perfect timing. It would have
been very hard to get a public uprising after Mubarek
transferred power to Gamal. So timing played a
very important part in this op.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think that there is a very distinct possibility that Mohamed ElBaradei will be instated as Egypt's interim leader and I think there is a very good chance that he will get the presidency when Egypt hold elections.

He has been portrayed as the "people's champion", a "beacon of change" and the "voice of the Egyptian revolution", such media outlets like Al Jazeera have portrayed him in a very positive light, he is being seen as one of the main players and advocates in the current Egyptian revolution, there is a definate campaign going on here to keep Elbaradei in the limelight.

So, who is Mohamed ElBaradei?

Mohamed ElBaradei was born on the 17th of June, 1947.
He is an Egyptian law scolar and a politician,
Most notably he is known for being a former Director General of the IAEA, the International Atomic Energy Agency, which is a body concerned with promoting the "peaceful" use of atomic energy.
The IAEA and ElBaradei were infact jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2005.

As he was a former Director General of the IAEA you can guarentee that he has some very big friends in high places, he is a major player on the international circuit and before the recent Egyptian revolt he was being touted as the next president of Egypt, even though president Hosni Mubarak was showing no signs of giving up his power and Mubarak was going to hand the power to his son (as Boondock-Saint has stated)

Now the interesting thing, he had a meeting on the 24th of February 2010 concerning the "possibility" that he may get into power, at that meeting there were various Egyptian scholars and members of opposition parties in Egypt, now interestingly there were a few members of The Muslim Brotherhood present. He even met with a man called Amr Moussa who is the head of the Arab League.

I wonder what was discussed at that meeting? Prehaps plans were being drawn up for what we are seeing now,

Now back to ElBaradei's role in the IAEA as a former Director General, he was one of the inspectors who went into Iraq to inspect Saddam Husseins supposedly "decomissioned" nuclear program. He was also an inspector who went into Iran and said that they had no ambitions to create a nuclear device, he was publicly criticized by former U.S Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice as "muddying the message". There is evidence to suggest that "publicly" he disagree's with the U.S and they "publicly" disagree with him and he saw Iran as no threat but went on record quoting in the New York Times in 2009, that if the U.S or Israel were to attack/invade Iran in the search for nuclear weapons that, " Israel would be utterly crazy to attack Iran." He considered an attack on Iran's nuclear facilities would "turn the region into a ball of fire and put Iran on a crash course for nuclear weapons with the support of the whole Muslim world.”

Make of that what you will...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I've just had a look at SkyFloatings thread Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood it is well worth a read if you have not already.

That raises more speculation and interest regarding the Muslim Brotherhood for me, I shall be researching them even more and posting on this thread. I think the Muslim Brotherhood will be paramount in the Islamic Revival that I am sure will be taking place in the Middle East as a result of these "revolutions".

Again, please, if you like this thread Star and Flag it, as I believe this information should get out there and that means having the whole of ATS fully aware of what's going on and the implications.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
Now the interesting thing, he had a meeting on the 24th of February 2010 concerning the "possibility" that he may get into power, at that meeting there were various Egyptian scholars and members of opposition parties in Egypt, now interestingly there were a few members of The Muslim Brotherhood present. He even met with a man called Amr Moussa who is the head of the Arab League.

I wonder what was discussed at that meeting? Prehaps plans were being drawn up for what we are seeing now,

halo
do you have a source for this meeting?
I would like to research the details of that meeting a lil farther.
thanks

and good work

maybe we should start our own
counter terrorism citizen investigation team?

boon

edit on 1/31/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
So your telling me, an Isreali is funding Islamic arabs to take over large parts of the arab world enabling them to become free, united, stronger & very dangerous. Im sorry, I dont buy it. Common sense tells me your looking in the wrong direction.

Your claims are all based on what you believe & have very little back up. Show me traces of his money funding this. Why on earth would an Isreali want to unite the arab world & in doing so make their leaders extremists who by all acounts have no compassion for his home land. I agree with some of what you say, yes I agree there is darker forces at work, but IMO its the hireachy of the Arab world who are making their move, They are positioning themselves, gathering land, forces & minds. I could go on, I just think what your trying to sell us here is the wrong direction, it doesnt make sense.

Anyone that tells me this story, I will immediatly enquire as to what your intentions are?
Your OP is full of "I Believe" "My belief" statements. Thats not good enough.

Can it not simply be a case of Hardline Islamists working behind the scene's to bring together the Islamic Jihad we have heard so much about under the guise of freeing oppressed people from thier own governments, could it not be this movement getting together to take down governments in their part of the world that are allies of western states, with the view to bringing in an arab world full of governments & armies that could oneday unite with the intention of carrying out the holy war they have promised for years against Israel & the west. Which in my eyes is more dangerours than what you proclaim. We all know how these people see themselves & how they feel its time to make a better world for themselves, they have warned of a holy war coming to the west & in my eyes this is what is happening. The trick of whats going on here, is what the media and officials are telling us. Were led to believe Mr Obama was on the blower hinting to Mubarak to leave office, so why is he defying what Obama, Cameron & other leaders are supposidly telling him to do. You can bet your bottom dollar they are in actual fact telling him to do what ever he can to stay, they need him there.(There's your conspiracy folks) The other trick being played on us is seen on news reels, we are seeing western people in the US & Europe being interviewed & being conned into saying they think Mubarack should go & give into his people's demands, but they obviously dont know what it means if he does. There's a lot going on & people dont really know the truths, thats whats worrying.

This video by ATS displays my point about people obviosuly not really understanding the outcome of Egypt being over thrown, ATS Street View Video.
People hear the word revolution & think its cool. Be afraid of what you wish for, especially when you dont know how its going to turn out
edit on 1-2-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I have been watching closely to what is going on, and I believe it is a UN Take Down of Egypt.
all of the causes cited were done intentionally to excite this Revolution, but I dont believe the
people even know what they want - other than - what we supposidely have here in the USA.
the one sore spot I noted was the average people got a chance to voice their issues in English.
and for the most part - They Dont Like Israel.... and that is putting it mildly.... but I have been
unable to identify why - Egyptians dislike Israel to the point of Firing their President...?
El-Baradea >?< is on the lines of damage control - me thinks -- he does not have the popular
vote for sure -- but the Muslim Brotherhood -- is anti-Israel -- so if an election does take place
they would receive the popular vote -- even though average egyptians about 50% were Ok
with the way things were going economically - the Poor have became somewhat desitute.
*** Note People in California are slipping into Destitutedness .... George4Title YouTube is
documenting the decline.... and it's not getting better out there.... now the parallels are
interesting -- as it appears the same issues that effect Egyptians are beginning to arise
in California. they are connected - as with everything.... as I have stated before, this is a script.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
So your telling me, an Isreali is funding Islamic arabs to take over large parts of the arab world

who are you referring to being an Israeli ???
If you are referring to Soros, then he is not
Israeli or even Jewish anymore.

Soros 60 Min Interview Transcript 1998

Steve Kroft: Are you a religious man?

Soros: No.

Kroft: Do you believe in God?

Soros: No

tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

An Isreali? Can you state where I said anything about an Israeli being behind this? In the singular term that is.

I can assure you there is no israeli guy behind this, as this is far deeper than any countries.

The illuminati are made up of members from all over the world, their allegience is not to their "homelands" but to the agenda and the greater cause, they are working to an agenda of where a one world govenment will be installed and there will be no border only super states, The European Union, The African Union, The Asian Union and the American Union. So to talk about induvidual people and them not betraying their countries, such as Israel as there are Israeli's in the illuminati, is complete rubbish as they betrayed their countries as soon as they joined the illuminati.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Like I said, show me the trail that links them to this. Its easy to begin attempting to pin everything on the Illuminati. If not & it proves to be them, il be the first to congratulate you on being the very first human in 6billion to have uncovered this. Its not hard to blame them on everything, hell i tried convincing the wife that it was they who made me late for dinner. I read through all your so called proof, but not one part of made me think that yeah, they/he is linked, im sorry but its how I feel.

How long before a thread pops up declaring that its the greys behind this, perhaps they came out from their tomb in the pyramid & are now going about there plan of taking over the world. That holds about the same substance or is that just a ludacris idea
edit on 1-2-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
Like I said, show me the trail that links them to this. Its easy to begin attempting to pin everything on the Illuminati.

There are never going to fully formed links, don't you think that they think about that? Laundering their money through different organisations under the guise of humanitarianism, but it is obvious that the illuminati and George Soros are behind this, the money trail from Soros' Open Society Institute speak volumes! They have been funding this, they have actively been training students in the practice of creating "peaceful" revolutions, what more do you need?! All the arrows are pointing at George Soros, he has past form for doing such things, he is well known for funding "transitions" and "revolutions" around the world.

If not & it proves to be them, il be the first to congratulate you on being the very first human in 6billion to have uncovered this.

I'm hardly the first person to stumble across this, I am merely trying to pass on what I know to be true.

Its not hard to blame them on everything, hell i tried convincing the wife that it was they who made me late for dinner. I read through all your so called proof, but not one part of made me think that yeah, they/he is linked, im sorry but its how I feel.

The big difference between you blaming the illuminati for you being late for dinner and this is that there is an OBVIOUS money trail, past form by George Soros, this has his name all over it. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together when you see the facts.

It's up to you if you believe what is said here or not, I respect that and I also respect your right to disagree with what is said here.

How long before a thread pops up declaring that its the greys behind this, perhaps they came out from their tomb in the pyramid & are now going about there plan of taking over the world. That holds about the same substance or is that just a ludacris idea

In your opinion prehaps, but that doesn't make it so does it?

The money trail that is presented here and the information on the induviduals involved has far more credance than what you have just stated, you can bury your head in the sand, stick your fingers in your ears and scream, "la, la, laaaa i'm not listening", as much as you like, but it still doesn't dispute the facts provided.
edit on 1-2-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What are the dates on these other countries revolts? any groups outside of muslim groups involved in orginized protest?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join