It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What makes a person like tristar tick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I have always found a love for drag racing ever since i first seen Pro Stock drag-racing when my nostrils were getting used to the oxygen intake of earth, then suddenly a new chemical was introduced into my system, some say it was burning rubber, some say it was the nitrous some say it was the methanol, either way and decades later i still find myself sitting down in the lounge (rare as it may be) and watching recent title events. So here i am opening such a thread with youtube videos for my entertainment and perhaps anyone else.

Now this third video is supposedly an answer to the australians and americans, okay you be the judge, jury and executioner.

Lets not be so quick in dismissing my true hidden alter ego in funny cars within the european region. Not sure as to why, i think it has to with the cold weather up there in the Northern Euro region, but i do feel some of them are simply not from this planet.

Obviously one cannot dismiss true mental and the physical strain similar to fighter pilots but within a fraction of time, yes i am referring to Top Fuel pilots.

In anyone has 2010 links to past events or 2011 events, please feel free to post up.
edit on 31-1-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
In anyone has 2010 links to past events or 2011 events, please feel free to post up.
edit on 31-1-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

Not only do I not have over two thousand links to any events, I don't even have one..

But I am sure enjoying the ones that you have put up.

The fastest that I ever ran the quarter in was 11.33 and although that doesn't compare to anything that you have shown, it was in the stock class and you have to be in the car to feel just how much you are forced back into your seat to appreciate.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Thank you for replying and although it is no secret that i find canadian woman extremely sexy and at this point i must apologize for not posting up Canadian drag racing event so in the spirit of being humble i present to you the below video.

P.S.

This is what my 2011 itinerary has been marked with. I simply hope i have the time to do it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The only drag I know about... well my name says it all
I suppose!

The most-dangerous vehicle I have ever been in is a dodgem
car at a visiting FunFair.

The smell of Cotton-Candy and the sparks on the mesh above
makes me tremble... look, I'm trembling now!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
The only drag I know about... well my name says it all
I suppose!

The most-dangerous vehicle I have ever been in is a dodgem
car at a visiting FunFair.

The smell of Cotton-Candy and the sparks on the mesh above
makes me tremble... look, I'm trembling now!

I represent what human's and nature has and will make apparent. Its our continuation of a species. Hope that places you in the right frame of mind without any shadow of doubt.

new topics

top topics

join