It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will it be a False Flag or the Real Thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
As most are aware, the Super Bowl is next Sunday.

What will happen this week and game day?

Will the government issue "terror alerts'? Will it be a surprise attack?

What is it going to be IED's, suicide bombers, biological, nuclear, ???

Who will it be the terrorists'?

And of course the big question will it be real or a false flag?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by barkingdogamato

As most are aware, the Super Bowl is next Sunday.

Im not aware, I dont even know what kind of sport is played at "super bowl" lol

But I would love to hear why you think something should happen... nukes

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by barkingdogamato

What makes you think there will be terror alerts or attacks? What are you reading / watching? Is this just a "theory" Because that is a scarey thought.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I doubt they'd do anything at the superbowl if it was a FF. Mainly because it's like heresy to them, I mean it was the vehicle used to make people sleep. It's probably worshiped like a fetish for those people.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

While I agree with you 100% on that statement i might also point out that the superbowl is the perfect venue for an attack to get people back into that state of fear and confusion for that exact reason, it's a mind numbing agent that will ensure millions of people are glue to the set.

I'm not making any call on this, but when it does come I expect a dirty bomb attack or chemical attack, easy to do, plenty of human damage but little commercial damage. Nuclear would be the last ditch, cards on the table, use it or lose it option and I don't think they are quite there yet.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

The super bowl is American football, yes I know it not real football. And is the championship game every year. massive amounts of TV and news coverage in the states, lots of people, a ready made situation for a false flag or real event.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

I have no reason to suspect anything, other than this is a tailor made reason as has been pointed out to raise the levels of fear and paranoia in the public mind.

I really hope nothing happens as the people there will be the one's that suffer.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
From 1977...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
false flag. 9/11 was a false flag and 3,000 plus people died for no reason. why would they care about some silly game. that bio weapons depot was shut down for a minute. any connections???

I had no idea when the super bowl was playing till I read this thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Yes this movie is what reminded me and prompted this, it was on real late night last night and started me thinking.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join