It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of Elijah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
my god people, stop talking about all this negative stuff.

For those of you who don't know, the chariot of fire was just a primitive way to describe the magnetic field around our body, it's a result of our DNA. DNA has an interdimensional "part" and that part is magnetic (it is also called aura). Elijah ascended, so when he ascended he became energy. Look for the word "MERKABA" in Kabbalah websites and you will know better, because that's another name that you can give to it. We are interdimensional beings, people doesn't know how much power we have. We are a part of god, or the energy that created the universe or whatever you wanna call it. I recommend you to listen to kryon channelings. Open your mind, and trust what you feel inside you. There's a lot of good things going on in the world right now, you just have to know how to see, really good times are ahead, no apocalypse ahead. Just know that you create the world with your thoughts.

:-)

edit on 31-1-2011 by MacSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
IF you search the internet you'll find that Elijah has split into many parts and has returned...all over the bloody planet...

i even know one, though hes no prophet (which he claims to be) he knows the bible like no man i've ever talked to...

i hear the easter bunny has returned too....bastard keeps making my Cadbury cream eggs smaller...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Alls i get for Merkaba is - an isreali main battle tank......
Perhaps im spelling wrong?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by RealAmericanPatriot
Also, since the Bible says that demons can appear as angels of light, I suppose we have to consider the possibility that this event could have originated with the enemy of God...

The bible also says that disease is caused by demons, the earth is flat and has corners and that the moon is just a light. I suppose we have to consider the possibility that the bible is incredibly poor source material.

One thing I noticed is that for a group(athiest's) that claims to be highly intelligent you tend to not have any wit's about you.

The Bible or Torah is one of the most accurate documents of antiquity. Without it we would know little of the Babylonians, Assyrians, Chaldean and almost nothing of the Hittites.
There is even geological evidence that suggests the Red Sea did indeed "part". The Dietary and Hygiene law's of the Torah kept Jew's from dieing in the Plague when it hit Europe. Heck if some thing happened to our advanced technology I can guarantee you I would jump on the whole kosher diet thing. When you figure all the parasites in pig's, dangers of shell fish and the Bible even had remedies for PTSD(making the soldiers rest for 7 day's before returning to society). Wisdom to tell guy's(if she is bleeding leave her alone), it is just told in a way people of that era could understand.

P.S
Since your such a Biblical scholar could you tell me the verses that state the world is flat and that the moon is just a light? And ALL(not some) disease is caused by demons? Please since you have studied the Bible/Torah so much(since you are able to determine it is 110% rubbish) it should be no trouble for you to find the verses ohh highly intelligent one.
edit on 1-2-2011 by korathin because: changed study to "studied"

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
So let me get this right..

Someone HOAXES a UFO video and sends it to ANW/a notorious hoax web site.

The hoaxers are dubbed "prophets" lol

People think Jesus is returning with Elijah and all these mythological characters in 3 years.

Well since Disclosure never suffices now we are just going to have to reach out to religious answers, hoaxes and connect them all together ..... false staged events will set the tone for the Rapture

The PTB may yet pull off a false rapture yet

we are doomed i tell you DOOMED!

The LULZ are being had
edit on 1-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

reply to post by ararisq

My point is this: If the writer's of old described what they saw with the best explanation of the day (chariots of fire), is it possible that we may identify an "angel of light" as a UFO? Really, it does give one pause...

"Angel of Light" is not a UFO.

The meaning of 'angel' is not some physical fairy creature with wings of feathers. An angel is a MESSENGER. Sometimes this messenger has information of warning or prophecy of events, not because this creature is superhuman (though it may seem so) but because this person has intelligence and great insight into events and psychology and perhaps even knowledge of things occurring and set in motion by some 'inner circle' that others do not have the privilege of knowing about. The wings depicted on angels are only symbolism to show that they have extraordinary ways of "getting around" to have this rare knowledge of workings that are going on. Wings can also symbolize that this person "rises above the crowd". Perhaps indicating a bit 'lofty' as well?

"Light" does not refer to a UFO. The word "light" has spiritual implication. Light is synonymous with Truth.

So, "Angel of Light" would literally mean a "Messenger bearing Truth".

When I think of an "Angel of Light" I think of the image that is displayed at :46 in this video. It is very symbolic in that the "eyes are the windows of the soul" and the light emanating from the eyes in this photo is dramatic.
Not only that but Revelation gives a physical description for the "end times angel":

Revelation 1:14
His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

edit on 1-2-2011 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RealAmericanPatriot

It's not the antichrist that kills the two prophets. It's the beast. I normally wouldnt correct someone for such a small misunderstanding,but when talking about the bible,it all has to be correct or it can easily be misunderstood.

"The beast will emerge from the abyss and kill the two prophets"

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Your right,angels are in human form. It states treat everyone good,because you may be in the presence of an angel.

If they were winged people,then you would know right away they are angels and the bible would not state,you never know when your in the presence of angels.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

The point is this: Elijah left in a "chariot of fire". Logic dictates that he will return in one as well.

I can see an error in your theory straight away. You've tried to apply logic to religion. The two are incompatible

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
people, plese read this and you'll know what all this is about

[B]A Master's Ascension[/B]

Let me review something with you that's ancient, wise, and tells a profound story. In your own scriptures in the western world, there is a story of a master named Elijah. This was the only Human Being in history to select his time of ascension without death and have it recorded by the one who would take his place. Therefore, you could see it within the writings of the one who witnessed it. I want to review it, for even all the way back then, there is proof of the field.

They say Elijah stepped into an opening, asking Elisha to record what was going to happen. Now Elijah was a master with great wisdom and knowledge and he is today what you would call an ascended master, and Elisha loved him. In the linearity of humanism, there is an entire group of people who expect his return. I have some news for them. Get out of your linearity, for he's been back a long time! For the energy of the masters are part of the energy of the great shift that is upon you. They intermingle with the vibration of this planet. They're all back, and it's what you're feeling. In a quantum state, they're in your DNA. Don't you sense this? There is so much expectation around 3D things that were never meant to be 3D. So much information is given in metaphoric terms, so you might understand that perhaps prophesy itself could mean things outside of your linear reality.

Elijah walked into the open with Elisha watching, but he did not die. Instead, he claimed his sacredness. Indeed he left, but not without some fireworks. For Elisha indicated that he turned into a chariot of fire, accompanied by three entities. In the best that he could see and describe in his linearity, Elisha described what it looked like and what it felt like. Now, take a look at this, for you will find that it was not necessarily angels from above who came and got Elijah. Instead, something happened on the ground and Elijah turned into light and he left.

Let me tell you what that was. That was Elijah energizing his field of DNA! This field has a name, the name given at that moment Elijah was riding a chariot of light. The name was given in Hebrew: Merkabah. And I will now reveal to you, as I have before two times, that your DNA field is indeed your Merkabah. It has sacred geometry connected to it, for this interdimensional field has structure. If you could see it, you'd see the structure of the double tetrahedron, and it's beautiful. It's not just a ball of light. The name Merkabah would indicate that something rides within it, and it is the chariot of your divinity. Each Human Being has this, recorded by Elisha watching the master ascend. In addition, the chariot contained three parts, which was the reunion that I have spoken about in the past of the three parts that split from you when you arrive on the earth, and recombine when you leave. I will give more about this in the next channelling. That's what we want to share in these moments, for that's what each one of you has - exactly what Elijah had.

this is part of this Kryon channeling if you wanna read it all: www.kryon.com...

I've been listening and reading this channelings for a long time and opened my mind in ways i cannot even describe. If you wanna learn what you really are as a human (and part of god or the creator energy or whatever you wanna call it) i would tell you to read them. Here is a list to read: www.kryon.com...

hope this to help someone, specially those who believe all that apocalyptic thing about 2012 and are afraid.

bye

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
nice

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If it was anyone religious, i didn't take long for them to check us out say

"Captain there is no sign of intelligent life, beam me up Scotty, & make it fast"

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RealAmericanPatriot

post by estimatedprophet

The Two Witnesses, has a symbolic meaning in the visions that John saw. The truth of the witnesses, refer to the people of the true spiritual faith, of those who hold on to the true testimony of Jesus, and of thee apocalypse that is written in revelations, during their trials of the Great Tribulation, here on Earth.

Many people believe that Elias and Mosses or Enoch, will be present at the temple in Jerusalem, who will be the two witnesses, prophesying against the Antichrist, during the last day's, of what they "think" is to occur, described in the scriptures. But they are all wrong and the interpretations of their theories is wrong and false!

These are lies and speculations of the false churches and of the worldly religions and leaders, to deceive the masses of people. For the true church of Christ, will be the persons, his or herself. Each individual, will represent the church of his/her faith of the truth, of what is written in the "Holy Book." For the vessel of the body of flesh of that person/people, will be the actual church of Christ, and all together will stand as one body and witness, during the end of day's!

The two witnesses are all the people from the Eastern and Western sides of the globe, here on Earth. These people will begin to prophecy, by reading of these words, which I am writing here, and they will begin to prepare themselves with this truth, of what is to happen here on Earth, during the last days!

Elijah does come and restores all things with the truth, for he shall give power to the witnesses of all the truth's, of both the physical and material and of the celestial and spiritual worlds. The messenger of the Lord will not be recognized by the common people, but rather, their will come a time soon, when he shall be revealed to the world, as the Son of Man, who was rejected by this generation, and He, who was prophesied and written about, long ago. (The long awaited Prophet!)
Eliyahu, (Elijah the Prophet) is born of flesh as the children of men. The speculations that the false teachers say about Elias coming back into the world in a whirlwind or in a chariot of fire is false, because the "Son of Man" must suffer trials in the world and to live as an ordinary man, and to testify against the godless world and to condemn it, for it's evil and wickedness, and because of the sins, of the children of men!

The son of man today goes by another name and another body of flesh, but with the same spirit as before, of an Archangel. The name of the prophet is not important, but when he makes his speech, during the time he is revealed to the world, he shall be recognized as the prophet, who was to come!

This prophet is putting the words of truth, together in a book of Woe's and Lamentations, that shall reveal the truth of the world and of the secrets and the mysteries of the, "Holy Bible and of the Torah!"
The "Holy People/Saints," will read of the words in this book of woe's and lamentations, thus, preparing themselves emotionally and mentally and spiritually, and also they will prepare themselves for the end of the world and of their sacrifice. While at the same time reading of these words of this book, the people will prophecy of the truth and of what is to occur here on Earth, during the last day's!

To say that Enoch or Elijah did not die when they ascended into heaven, is not true. They had to physically lay down their bodies of flesh, in order to ascend into space. (heaven!) That is why they both left in either, a chariot or a whirlwind of fire, to cleanse them of impure matter! (Flesh!)
For to stand before the presents of God is like to stand on the sun. No flesh can stand before the presents of the Lord, because of the great heat of fury fire and of the immense radiation, thereof!

Therefore, Elijah and Enoch had to ascend in fire, to purify and cleanse them of the sins of flesh, and of the impurities of the human body, before they can ascend in spirit and stand before the presents of God, in "holy spirit" and not in the body of flesh!

So, as I have written here of all the churches and religions and of the leaders of man, stand convicted of sin, because they are misleading the people with lies and false teaching's, and for the great confusion and delusions amongst these people!

Its time to wake-up people, for the churches, religions and leaders are misleading you all. The time will come like a thief, and it shall close-in on you suddenly, when you see the great devastation's around the land and of the great panic and chaos of the people, that their bowels will loosen, and many shall come to suffer, for not hearkening unto my words!
("You are all asleep, please, wake-up!")
edit on 24-2-2012 by estimatedprophet because: error

top topics

<< 1   >>

join