It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail or Not to Chemtrail ....Over Washington Dulles International Airport... that is my questio

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCrunch123
reply to post by stars15k

that must have took some thinking. up until now, i beleived fully in chemtrails, but your post has made me have doubts

but, i wonder, couldnt what we be seeing in the sky, be very spread out? it could be incredibly thin, but spread out , which would make us think it to be so big. O.o
just a thought.

You are correct, cirrus clouds can be really thin, as can contrails too. It can look big depending on the way you are seeing it in the air, but its really not something all that big. But you can see a contrail from really far away.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

you simply reply with loads of crap information on meteorology and aviation. Not saying its not true but it kind of has nothing to do with a lot of key points.

What are those key points, if you don't mind me asking?

And, what is "crap" about the information?

Kind regards,

ZJ

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Well, a lot of these posters information is crap because they are just like you and me. I have noticed that some of the posters act as if they are "Gods" on topics such as aviation and meteorology. When in reality they have gone to some websites and then continue to make technical speculations as if it were fact, when it is NOT.
And the key points I have brought up several times get dismissed because of no evidence. Righfully so, that is fine, but I would not come on here to perpetuate some stupid lie. So, here are some key points based on my observations. As I enjoy watching the sky a lot. With that, take note that I believe none of these planes are commercial. Meaning, they are military or some other government entity doing military movements, drills, testing, or what have you.

- How is it that 2 planes flying next to each other (100s of feet) that look identical and one is leaving a long Chemtrail and the other leaves absolutely nothing? More than one occasion.

-If it takes specific conditions for long contrails. Why do they happen year round in all different climates and in opposite seasons? Yes I realize the atmosphere has different conditions.

-Why does it seem that there has been a huge increase in the amount and length of these trails since around 2005? At least where I live.

-Why is it that when suddenly a lot of these planes appear in the sky at the same time, none of them took off or are landing near any commercial airport. Are they all holding hands together on their way to destination?

-Why don't we see these "trails" everyday when there was no change in weather or the amont of flights going in and out of international airports?

-Is it a coincidence that when on a "chemtrail day" the planes systematically come out at a certain time and cover the sky with precise grids and Xs or arrows coming within a few hundred feet to a couple thousand feet of each other and when done the sky is covered?

-It's a coincidence that we KNOW our government would want to control the weather and these planes just so happen to obviously be affecting the climate and environment they just sprayed their trails in?

-Why does it appear that there is more than one type of "contrail" (chemtrail) on the same day at the same time in the same place where other planes are leaving trails?

Well those are just some of my points.... I of course don't want answers to them from posters on this site, I am just trying to get a point across. Maybe, given time we can discuss later when there is appropriate evidence. Best of luck to you.

edit on 1-2-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Everyone of those has been explained to you multiple times, but each time someone does, you scream "disinfo" and go back to just parroting what you read on chemtrail sites.

If you still can not grasp the idea that planes at different altitudes can have differing contrails, then it seems rather pointless to keep trying.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

No, they haven't. What you or some other poster thinks they have explained really haven't explained sh**.

Did you even read it? You make absolutely no sense with your answers concerning certain situations and observations. And yes, PLEASE stop trying to "get through to me" so to speak, because you really really suck at it. You truly are one dense individual. Again, if we are all just conspiracy nuts then why the fu*# are you coming to a website dedicated to conspiracies.....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ahhh, what would a thread be without yet again, more immature profanity and insults from dplum. Thats generally all you have to offer. And calling others dense, when multiple people have tried to explain to you some very basic concepts, over and over and over, and you do not get it. So calling others dense, is the height of irony.

Oh and why I am here? Look at the two words of the ATS Motto - "Deny Ignorance". Chemtrailers have a have a high level of ignorance in regards to science, aviation, weather, and it shows in their posts. I combat ignorance, chemtrailers promote ignorance.

And for the chemtrailers who are not quite so closed minded, do not just believe whatever you see on chemtrail sites, go see out other sources too. Chemtrail sites have issues with the simplest of ideas, like weather being dynamic and changing, or that aircraft fly at different altitudes and in different conditions, or that aircraft will cross paths constantly along their route, but at long as they have at least 1000' seperation, its fine. Or that aluminum and barium are found most anywhere to some degree.

Chemtrailers promote ideas that aluminum and barium are not found in nature except in very small amounts, or that planes should not cross paths, or that upper air is not even always cold and its just uniform anyways, and that planes up are all at the same altitudes, and that aircraft should not be overhead if there is not an airport nearby. Thats ignorance

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Well your ignorance shows in your posts too buddy. Let me say it again. Not you or anyone else has given a logical explanation. You continue to ignore my observations as if I am blind and am seeing everything incorrectly.
And for gods sake.....get off your high horse of thinking you know anything about aviation and meteorology. You are CLEARLY NOT AN EXPERT. Oh, you can't handle a little cursing?? QQ

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Well your ignorance shows in your posts too buddy. Let me say it again. Not you or anyone else has given a logical explanation. You continue to ignore my observations as if I am blind and am seeing everything incorrectly.
And for gods sake.....get off your high horse of thinking you know anything about aviation and meteorology. You are CLEARLY NOT AN EXPERT. Oh, you can't handle a little cursing?? QQ

I never said I am an expert, but compared to chemtrailers, I may as well be a nobel prize winner. Then again a 10 year old who loves airplanes and aviation, would know more than chemtrailers.

yes, people have told you over and over and made logical statements to you, but you are so closed minded, that if it is not on a chemtrail site, you will refuse to believe it. No amount of logic, science, aviaton, meterology will ever sway you, because of your chemtrail religion that you have so much faith in and adhere to.

Which part of the logic fails you, that fact that it is really cold up high, and that ice crystals can last, or are you one of those who thinks cirrus clouds are just a ruse and dont really exist without airplanes making them? When people tell you that jet turbines are adding water by combustion and that water can sometimes freeze and persist..

Persistence of contrails had been noticed, and studied for DECADES. The fact that you refuse to even believe that, speaks about you, not me.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

HAHAHA...funny how when you describe me you are describing yourself to the tee!

A religion??? Get real man. I don't use faith. I use logic, which you seem to think you have but clearly lack.

I don't believe without seeing anything. Therefore it's not a religion or anything based on faith.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
No, you do not use logic, because you can not logically explain your insistence that contrails can not persist. You refuse to believe it, and while you can not explain that contrails can not persist, you just have faith that it can not happen.

And yes, people have told you over and over that it can happen, and it has been seen, noticed, photographed for decades. And yes you have faith that when you see a persisting contrail, that it is some sinister brew of chemicals, and not a cloud made by airplanes. You actually have not seen any data that it is something else, its just your faith that it is not water droplets or ice crystals.

It is a religion to you, you scream down anything that disagrees, no matter how much science would back it up. Any website that is aviation, science or weather based, is automatically a "disinfo" site, even though you can not logically explain why. Anyone who disagrees with chemtrails, is automatically a "disinfo agent" even though you can not point out flaws in the arguments.

I leave you with this...which if course is just disinfo to you anyways

Measurements of the Growth of the Ice Budget in a Persisting Contrail
R.G. Knollenberg
Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 29, Issue 7 (October 1972)

"“It is often observed that contrails spread considerably…Under favorable conditions, a lateral spread of kilometers is observed…If sufficient air traffic exists, and entire overcast of contrail cirrus may develop and persist for hours with rapid growth in the ice budget of individual contrails.”
edit on 1-2-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Here you go....a clickable link to that article/paper:

adsabs.harvard.edu...

(OH, but "dplum" will see it's from Harvard....I guess that Harvard University is yet another "disinfo" place, hummmmm???)

Even though it is probably looked down upon by the alleged (non-existent) "Powers That Be" as a bastion of liberalism and communism (or something...I mean, didn't Kennedy go there?? HE was an evil, liberal Democrat, right???).

No, there is never any benefit in trying to show someone who acts on faith alone when they are WRONG!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gotta add some more....guess the "Harvard" reference is just ONE site that is hosting that information.

Here, from the American Meteorological Society: journals.ametsoc.org...

Naturally, this means that EVERY meteorologist in the USA is "in on it", right? Even your local TV News weatherman....

Double eyeroll---

edit on 1 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Here you go....a clickable link to that article/paper:

adsabs.harvard.edu...

(OH, but "dplum" will see it's from Harvard....I guess that Harvard University is yet another "disinfo" place, hummmmm???)

Even though it is probably looked down upon by the alleged (non-existent) "Powers That Be" as a bastion of liberalism and communism (or something...I mean, didn't Kennedy go there?? HE was an evil, liberal Democrat, right???).

No, there is never any benefit in trying to show someone who acts on faith alone when they are WRONG!!!

edit on 1 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Want to know something interesting? I went out on date back in 02 and it ended up being his daughter..

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
These Chemtrail debunkers are desperate. You always seem to flood every chemtrail thread with information that has nothing to do with Chemtrails. You appear to have no life and will refuse that it is even possible they could exist. Therefore confirming your roles as disinformation agents.
Go ahead, reply with QQ comments on how we have to result to calling you names and disinfo agents. Sorry, just speaking the truth. Let there be no mistake. This is your job. Who is paying you? Can we get a moderator to clean up the disinfo from this thread pls.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

These Chemtrail debunkers are desperate. You always seem to flood every chemtrail thread with information that has nothing to do with Chemtrails. You appear to have no life and will refuse that it is even possible they could exist. Therefore confirming your roles as disinformation agents.
Go ahead, reply with QQ comments on how we have to result to calling you names and disinfo agents. Sorry, just speaking the truth. Let there be no mistake. This is your job. Who is paying you? Can we get a moderator to clean up the disinfo from this thread pls.

You get better and better with each post. How can you claim to both use logic, and than contrails can not persist, but when an academic paper from 1972 talking about contrail persistence is posted, you claim it has nothing to do with any of it.

And how can you ask mods to clean up the disinfo, when you arent even capable of pointing out specific statements that are even wrong. And yes again more accusations of being paid, and being disinfo agents. Your whole idea that contrails can not persist, is the biggest disinformation in this entire thread.

You still cant even tell why contrails cant persist, you just read it on a chemtrail site and believe it as gospel, its an inherent part of your chemtrail religion. But anyone else can see that if persisting contrails have been studied for a long long time, obviously contrails can persist.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Obviously Chemtrails can exist.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

These Chemtrail debunkers are desperate. You always seem to flood every chemtrail thread with information that has nothing to do with Chemtrails.

Personaly I find it is the hoaxers such as you that do that - which is no surprise, since chemtrails do not exist it is of course impossible to post anything factual about them...other than they do not exist.

But to be charitable I'll allow that they do sometimes post what they think of as evidence or facts.

Take this post of yours for example - is there anything in it about chemtrails?? Perhaps the usual pseudo-science factoid taken out of context or just plain wrong, or supposition without evidence?

You appear to have no life and will refuse that it is even possible they could exist. Therefore confirming your roles as disinformation agents.

Nope - just ad hominems - still not a skerrick of verifiable evidence.

Ho hum.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Heh ....read all my posts before you pass judgment on me please. And yes, I will use ad hominems on those specific posters because I am only returning the favor. I completely agree with the evidence part, and if you read all my posts you would know that. Just so happens that there is no evidence at this time that is 100% verifiable fact. That doesn't mean Chemtrails don't exist. Not that hard to comprehend.
There is no evidence for UFOs either. They must not exist, period, end of story, no arguing, everything about it is fake.
.......get my drift

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join