It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail or Not to Chemtrail ....Over Washington Dulles International Airport... that is my questio

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Chemtrails

Took these pictures yesterday with phone camera @ around 15:00.
This is the sky over Washington Dulles International Airport...

The aircraft were well above .... my guess over 30,000 feet.
I counted 7 lines in the sky
The photo of the line going into the sun was the 8th line and the current 1 being sprayed.
I'm posting these photo's to share with the community what I saw on 1.31.2011
believers, non-believers, skeptics, and stone cutters all points of view are welcome...

1st Thread on ATS
expect the worse & hope for the best
thanks Spoony

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Do you work at the airport? If you do are these trails unusual compared to what you see normally?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavis

I do work there... and i also live in close proximity to the airport. Yes this is unusual to see parallel patterns in the sky...

The Aircraft creating these patterns .... are not from washington dulles

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
good post, considering you work there and it is out of the ordinary i'd say it could be chemtrails

did any of the following happen that day:
did the weather change at all afterwards or later that day?
or did you see any other high/fast flying aircraft in vacinity of the trails?

if neither of those happened then it could be actual chemicals they want you to ingest...

im a firm believer in chemtrails however i am skeptical of them using them to change the weather or hide aircraft.
i think they want us to breath, eat, drink, and sleep junk that makes us more docile. That way even you all natural eaters and distilled water drinkers still get your dose of chemicals.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Yeah, planes fly past Dulles. When they do so through a section of the atmosphere with the right characteristics of humidiy, temp, wind, etc they will leave contrails. Like any plane anywhere will. Why they are in parallel lines is because they were all on the same heading and the wind up there is blowing parallel to the contrails they leave, nudging them over just a bit, then the next plane leaves a trail, wind moves it.......until the saturation lowers to the point that contrails will no longer be formed or persist.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I live in Montreal , Canada and there are identical trails flooding the sky as we speak what the heck are they doing to us?!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

The weather didn't change that day but this morning is all nice and grey over cast ....snow sky ?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I understand what your saying about the flight path repeating the pattern & the wind nudging the lines over for the next... But couldn't the same be said about Chemtrails..? and are you trying to say that there is a special atmosphere over Dulles thats conducive for creating these Horizon to Horizon Contrail ?

But I have never seen Contrails that run horizon to horizon ...don't Contrails usually dissipate shortly following the aircraft ...?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

In the first two pictures the trails do seem to be unusually evenly spaced and parallel to each other.
It looks a bit odd.

edit on 31-1-2011 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Maybe it's just swamp gas.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
reply to post by stars15k

I understand what your saying about the flight path repeating the pattern & the wind nudging the lines over for the next... But couldn't the same be said about Chemtrails..? and are you trying to say that there is a special atmosphere over Dulles thats conducive for creating these Horizon to Horizon Contrail ?

But I have never seen Contrails that run horizon to horizon ...don't Contrails usually dissipate shortly following the aircraft ...?

I have seen many contrails that cross the horizon. No, they dont just have to dissipate quickly at all. Sometimes they hang around quite a while...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
reply to post by Beavis

I do work there... and i also live in close proximity to the airport. Yes this is unusual to see parallel patterns in the sky...

The Aircraft creating these patterns .... are not from washington dulles

You said it. I couldn't agree more. Don't try and bicker with starsk15 or firepilot or weedwhacker.

They are all mindless debunkers who literally grasp at straws for excuses and debunking, claiming they are experts in aviation and meteorology.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I have seen many contrails that cross the horizon. No, they dont just have to dissipate quickly at all. Sometimes they hang around quite a while...

.....seriously firepilot

Contrails DO NOT go from horizon to horizon ever. Open your eyes man...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

don't Contrails usually dissipate shortly following the aircraft ...?

No, not always. Depending on the atmospheric conditions at altitude, contrails can stay in the sky for a long time eventually even spreading out to form a thin layer of cirrus clouds which can cover a previously clear sky.

These are known as persistant contrails.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

HAHAHA...
Sounds like you read that right from the Air Force PDF or contrailscience.com.
Either way, unless your definition of a long time is a minute or two, then you are wrong.
edit on 31-1-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by QBSneak000

HAHAHA...
Sounds like you read that right from the Air Force PDF or contrailscience.com.
Either way, unless your definition of a long time is a minute or two, then you are wrong.

No, you are wrong, as usual. Contrails can last a long time, and you have never been able to explain why they cant. Just like you cant even tell us one thing that is wrong on contrail science, even though you have been asked over and over multiple times.

Its the complete junk science that gullible chemtrailers spread, who try to insist that water in very cold temperatures can not hang around a while. However, its been noticed and studied.

Measurements of the Growth of the Ice Budget in a Persisting Contrail
R.G. Knollenberg
Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 29, Issue 7 (October 1972)

“It is often observed that contrails spread considerably…Under favorable conditions, a lateral spread of kilometers is observed…If sufficient air traffic exists, an entire overcast of contrail cirrus may develop and persist for hours with rapid growth in the ice budget of individual contrails.”

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

No, I have experience in the weather related scientific industry so I DO feel I know what I am talking about.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

.....seriously firepilot

Contrails DO NOT go from horizon to horizon ever. Open your eyes man...

Yes, they do. Open your mind and dont fall for anything you read on chemtrail sites.

Planes fly from horizon to horizon, planes make contrails, contrails are clouds, clouds can last and persist. You have NEVER been able to say why they cant.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I noticed a LOT of sky lines this morning. At first I chalked it up to the temperature, but we've had colder, clearer days and nothing like this! The pics don't capture the extent of the trails, the sun was in the way, but it was certainly noticeable.

We're near Gettysburg and this is looking East (obviously! Ha-ha) and east/south east.

edit on 31-1-2011 by Mountainmeg because: Trying to get the photos in...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

As usual you can't prove I am wrong.
I do not need to give you a reason why contrailscience is a load of sh*#. If you can't see the blatant use of propaganda then you won't be able to see anything at all. Not to mention you haven't answered way more questions than me.

Also, lets say the "conditions" for a contrails to persist do happen every now and then. Are you suggesting these conditions are occurring all over the country in different climates all year round and that all these nice grids and formations of Chemtrails are really just Commercial craft leaving contrails? Your answer will make no logical sense if you don't conclude that something is being done intentionally.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join