It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an interesting theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
*A friend of mine just happened to bring this to my attention about a week ago and ever since then I have been contemplating whether or not to share it with anyone else. But I think that this is to good to keep to myself.*

Everyone knows that there once were dinosaurs that roamed that earth millions of years ago, but how they actually died is widely debated on. I think that I would have to go with the whole meteor theory, but I don't think that it was actually a meteor at all, I think that it was an alien craft that had left it's planet due to overpopulation, a dying planet, whatever it may have been.
My point it, have you ever heard the saying men are from Mars women are from Venus? Could it be that that actually may be true???
think of it this way, the craft crashes to earth, and over time the airlocks break and the specimens from inside the craft leak out(such as plants, animals, aliens) What if we didn't evolve from monkeys like alot of people seem to believe? What if in fact we evolved from something completely different, like a being from another earth? That would really explane why there really is only 1 link between us and monkeys(thumbs).

Just thought I would give you all something to ponder on.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Are you saying you think that alien germs or something could have killed the dinosaurs? Remember dinosaurs didnt really completely die off look at any bird and you can see proof of that. Also there are many speices that lived along side dinosaurs that went on to live pretty much unchanged to present day like alligators turtles frogs ect....

Also how do you explain the impact crater in mexico and KT boundry there was a massive impact type event right when most dinosaurs went extinct

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Not germs really.... just specimens that the aliens had taken from their planet to start a new one. I understand that alot of other animals survived, but as you can clearly see they are alot smaller then the large Dinosaurs. So maybe the impact of the crash from the ship killed off some of the animals at that time, and the other one hid or something. I'm not exactly sure, and I feel rather dumb for not knowing how to answer that question. Seeing as it is my theory, or my friend's theory really.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I could see the point of the crash of a ship or other object like a super weapon causing the impact. There are only two things that could have created some of the stuff found at the KT boundry. A meteor impact or a nuke any radation from a nuke would be long gone in 65million years.

I think part of the reason some of the animals survived the impact is that the ones I mention can go into a type of suspended animation as they do during the winter and emerge when the climate has worn up again after something like a nuclear winter

Dont feel dumb you said its a theory if you had all the answers it wouldnt be a theory

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Very possible, how long ago was Mars meant to be like Earth????

Maybe we all come from Mars long long ago we even have a Mars day internal clock thats not Earths, now we couldve left Mars in ships capable of the short travel to Earth an maybe we nuked the dino's an lived on Moon for a while or just in orbit till things settled down, possible that dino's were nuked long before and there was time for us to do that an live on Mars till the disastor escape times, then move to Earth all ready for us.

it all sound so far fetched but just maybe you never know, fact Mars was like earth long time ago once before some sort of catalysm hit it...

another thought maybe we lived on mars and we had a nuclear war, survivors cant live on mars no more so they travel to Earth with enough knowledge an some nukes to take over as top species.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I am actually think that same thing.
Maybe something happened on Mars that caused the beings living there to leave Mars and set off to another habitable planet or galaxy.
Maybe a couple of them crashed into Earth not knowing how to land the correct way into a different atmosphere and some of explosions may have killed some of the Dinosaurs. Then the Aliens attempted to maybe duplicate or create a new species similar to their own but able to live in this type of atmosphere different from Mars, Humans. The Aliens may have killed off the last Dinosaurs themselves or they did it accidentally with the production of Humans breathing out Carbon Dioxide making the planet much warmer. Maybe they even made other animals or plants in order to make the planet a more habitable place for them. And so maybe they left humans by themselves, helping them along the way, but staying hidden. Maybe they left the planet or still lived in an unreachable area of the planet.
Another one was that maybe the corpses of the aliens that crash landed here may have had a "Germ" that emerged with another germ on Earth and evolved into primates.
At least that's what I think.

[edit on 14-7-2004 by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
O.K. first the only link between other primates and humans is not just thumbs.
humans and chimpanzee share over 98% of dna in fact they have every single gene we do plus one.
second our internal organs, brain stucture and physical stucture are very similar.

new topics

top topics

join