It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Madness Will Never stop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This from The Palestine Media Watch on Jan 27th.
www.palwatch.org...
Khaldoun Najib Samoudy, attempted to attack an Israeli checkpoint carrying two pipe bombs. As he ran towards the Israeli soldiers, screaming "Allahu Akbar" - "Allah is Greater" he was shot and killed before he could detonate the bombs. Kadura Musa, the governor of the Jenin district, gave the family, the amount of $2000 that the President [Mahmoud Abbas] is awarding to the relatives of the Shahid.
I have to blame both side of this table. I think they have forgotten that they are both children of Abraham.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
We are a culture built on madness. From the Blinding disinformation from the media, To the Shocking reality and horrors of every day life. You wanna know the real truth because it's out there. The real meaning of life is Never giving up hope.

(◣◢)TechVampyre✖_✖

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
We are a culture built on madness. From the Blinding disinformation from the media, To the Shocking reality and horrors of every day life. You wanna know the real truth because it's out there. The real meaning of life is Never giving up hope.

(◣◢)TechVampyre✖_✖

Yes, Never give up, never give in, nobody will break me.

Star 4 u.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Khaldoun Najib Samoudy, attempted to attack an Israeli checkpoint carrying two pipe bombs. As he ran towards the Israeli soldiers, screaming "Allahu Akbar" - "Allah is Greater" he was shot and killed before he could detonate the bombs.

It gets me why they feel they must yell this.

If he had of kept his mouth shut, he may well have acheived his goal.

Did he really yell it, or did they just say he did because they shot him?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
We live in a world where the police target innocent people, while all there friends are criminals. Says it all.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Of course it will not stop.

Why would they? This method of spreading their culture and religion has worked for 1,400 years. It has a track record of massive success, toppling nation after nation after nation in a centuries long march toward global Islamic dominance.

Unless muslims are able to denounce Jihad in all its forms then it will never ever end.

Jihad is a result of the Islamic System. Jihad has nothing to do with what you or I or any non-muslim does. Jihad is a holy obligation and is the method by which adherents spread the religion invented by their warlord leader, Mohammed.

Jihad. Why mess with success?

As long as the non-muslim world refuses to even acknowledge that Jihad exists, then the method of Jihad will always be successful in achieving the goals set forth by their leader 1,400 years ago.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Now the muslims are shooting each other in the streets of Bahrain. This madness is spreading throughout the Gulf and Middle East!

new topics

top topics

join