It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ventura and Jesse Fakes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Is Jesse Ventura for Real? And same with Alex Jones. Alex Jones only does somethings and when people ask him to talk about something completely different he ignors them. hundreds of people asked him to research Chem trails. he didnt respond for 3 years. and he only talked about it for a while. And with Jesse Ventura... His show is on TruTv. They had a show about how Global Warming was (and still is) a lie for money. but the owner of TruTv (Ted Turner) believs in Global Warming. Why exactly would someone who believes in Global Warming, and Protects Global Warming as real, allow a program on his own station to say it doesn't exist. Any answers to that?

I actually took some of my time to do the research.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010
I actually took some of my time to do the research.

If you don't mind me asking, what were your findings after all of the research that you did?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Jones is a gatekeeper, mention Israel and you're dead to him.

Ventura's show is easy to explain. Take a look at first the title "Conspiracy Theory" thanks to the media, conspiracy = retard for 80% of the population. Then take a look at the other conspiracies he covers. Sure global warming is a scam and he proved it, but he also did shows on 911, jfk, and other taboo subjects which makes it easy for some to dismiss the rest of what he does.

Like David Icke. Guy really nails it on the head when it comes to Rothschild, Illuminati, NWO, but then he starts talking about alien shape shifting reptile vampires.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The reseasrch i did was looking into TruTv and Ted Turner. I now believe in a coming iceage. not global warming. but Ted Turner (the owner of TruTv) believes in glabal warmings and does as much as he can to say its real. so why would he let jesse ventura have a show that is against it. this is right in front of our eyes. but we have to put it together people.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You raise a good point regarding conflict of interests. I don't really know too much about Jesse, I've seen a few of his shows, but that's all.

Regarding Alex Jones, I think it's highly likely he's just a fear-mongerer who's in it for the cash..or perhaps something far worse. Logically, a few of his stories don't add up to me. For example, Bohemian Grove- he sneaks into a complex of the worlds elite and somehow manages to film their mock sacrifice. Firstly, if these individuals are so powerful, how would he be able to sneak in with a camera and film so easily? Either they let him in and it was disinfo, or they're nowhere near as powerful or nefarious as he makes them out to be, and he's fear-mongering. Secondly, the complex is 2700 acres, how did he manage to stumble upon this relatively small sacrifice at the perfect time, so conveniently? The odds are pretty small. Why would they let someone in who was clearly such a threat to security? Again, either he is their disinfo agent, or their security isn't that strict, which leads one to believe again he is overstating their threat.

I read Alex Jones website quotes fairly often here, as they are regularly sourced for the 'breaking alternative news'. Quite a few of his articles have clearly been conjecture and jump to conclusions, with no factual basis whatsoever- they just seem to be fear-mongering. I can't understand why his sites are legible sources for news.

And yes, I've also heard reports that he gets very angry when you mention Israel, and he will often shout callers down on his radio show (I do take these claims with a pinch of salt, though, as I haven't seen 100% proof of this myself)

It makes very little sense that these guys are the real deal- why would they be allowed to broadcast their 'truth', if the NWO are as powerful as they tell us. Personally, I think they're most likely disinfo agents, mixing truths with lies. I'm not against watching them, but when I do, I am careful to take everything they say with a pinch of salt.
edit on 31-1-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

edit on 31-1-2011 by questcequecest because: wrong window hehe

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
alex jones talks about chemtrails. The executives are now canceling the show so that answers your second question about why Ted Turner would allow it, he won't.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
alex jones talks about chemtrails. The executives are now canceling the show so that answers your second question about why Ted Turner would allow it, he won't.

But he did allow the global warming. he is required to watch everyshow before it goes on the air. so he can approve or cancel it. and he approved anti-global warming. He knows something. but what.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

you might want to actually watch the Bohemian grove video friend. He found out about it because it's been in the news since the 60s. It's a yearly thing and they send out invitations. someone he knew snuck him in as a bring along guest, but at the time Alex was barely known.

He's still full of it though

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I am very active on my facebook group Time4Truth I will be posting on there a lot more. and anyone here can join if they would like.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

I think Jesse is for real. It might be nice to have a more Kennedy-esque talking head out there, but I think he is the real deal.

Jones, on the other hand, I strongly feel is conducting slight of hand...roaring through the megaphone shouting "Look here! Look over here!!", when in truth he is trying to distract us from what's happening over there.

Just my two bits (Cdn)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Jones' opinon on Israel or rather Zionism, is that they [Zionists] are but one of many sub-factions of the NWO and that people who get hung up on that particular facet are either disinfo, misinfo or just stupid. I think the fact that his wife "Violet" and her side of the family are Jewish or of Jewish decent might have something to do with it. Perhaps he sees it as a personal insult when the "Its all the Jews fault" start mouthing off. Both Alex and "Violet" Jones are well versed in public relations, him from his years of fearmongering and her from her work with PETA. They are as embroiled in the media as anyone considered "mainstream" and as such hold about as much credability.

As for Ventura, well he's a tool plain and simple. Much in the same Way Alex Jones is a tool. They create an outlet for the fringe, keep them only just informed, and most importantly keep them under some semblance of control.
edit on 31-1-2011 by quackers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yes, I've heard that. However, again, their security must've been terribly lax. Surely if 'they' are as powerful as he leads us to believe, they could have checked his net logs, call logs, etc. and seen 'which way he was inclined', so to speak. I doubt very much some NWO type group would let just any old person into their complex. Also, I'm pretty sure it would have been easy for them to stop the distribution of the material afterwards (again, if they're as powerful as he seems to state they are).

A quick search online shows a year prior to his 'infiltration', he was fired from his role as a radio host on KJFK FM for his views on politicians, Clinton and America in general- I realise that they may not be a major broadcaster, but again, surely if the NWO are as powerful as he says, and Bohemian Grove is so ominous, he would have definitely been on their radar. By you saying he wasn't on their radar, that seems to support the view that he is fear-mongering and overstating any kind of threat.

How would he have found out about the sacrifice? Statistically someone told him, of course. Would a super-evil, organised group of individuals tell someone's friend, whom they had very little idea about, where it was happening? If so, that surely indicates that the ceremony was nothing of importance, and he blew it out of proportion.

How did he sneak a camera in? Why has no one else, in the modern era of mobiles with cameras, released footage of Bohemian Grove? Surely if it's as easy as Alex found it, someone else would have. Also, the fact that he has a friend inside gives cause to wonder about where his loyalties really lie.

Like I say, I'm not saying he was a plant, but the other possibility is what he saw was pretty inocuous, and he blew it out of proportion in order to sell more DVDs, etc.. The story he sells (very apt) just doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
First time I came across Alex Jones was on a documentary about him, New World Order, he is trying to prove Oswald didn't have the ability to shoot three shots in the time claimed. He was in the School Book Depository, with the same type of rifle. He aims out the window while being timed, and "click,click,click,click,click" pulled off five shots, then turned to his handlers and said he shot three times, which they all agreed with. How can you believe anyone who can't count past three? He also is not a former military sharpshooter who would have practiced with his rifle. Totally bogus. He's loud and craves the attention, he's not interested in truth.

Let's see Jesse Ventura's resume: Navy, but not a SEAL as is often claimed, a "professional "wrestler, an actor, an elected government official. Most conspiracy believers seem to not trust the US military or any government, so that's 50% of his resume gone. A professional wrestler and an actor means he can play a role as scripted, for a story, not real life. Why does he get any credibility at all? Well, apparently because he is talking about conspriacies and saying what people want to hear and believe. He's loud and craves the attention.

Being loud does not make you right. Craving attention usually makes you look like a fool. That both are getting PAID to do what they do. That makes them shils, doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

www.youtube.com...
Alex jones israel

edit on 31-1-2011 by avpreaIity because: mispelld

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
In the end Peoples personal views don't matter, It all comes down to the holy dollar and how many viewers they attract.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Maybe Ventura should do a show on Alex Jones.

Advertisers:

EcoloBlue Life & Energy

The president of EcoloBlue Life & Energy is Henri-James Tieleman - Jewish

eFoods Direct

The director of eFoods Direct/J. Michael Stevens Group Steve Shenk - Jewish

The Self Defense Company

The CEO of The Self Defense Company is Damian Ross - Jewish

ProtoGrow/Grow Like Crazy

The owner and operator of the ProtoGrow/Grow Like Crazy website is Jerry Greenfield - Jewish

Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc

The owner and operator of the Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. website is Allen L. Schultz - Jewish

Raw Organic Vegan Superfoods

The Raw Organic Vegan Superfoods website is a promotion for a book written by David Wolfe - Jewish

The Anti-Christ Identity Report

The owner and operator of the The Anti-Christ Identity Report website is Mel Sanger - Jewish

Cal Ben Soap Company

The owner and spokesman of the Cal Ben Soap Company is Marty Schachter - Jewish

Heart And Body Extract/Healthy Hearts Club

The president of Heart And Body Extract/Healthy Hearts Club is Sharon Harris - Jewish

Get the Tea/Life Change Tea

The owner and operator of the Get the Tea/Life Change Tea website is Dr. Bill Miller - Jewish

Chews-4-Health

The President and CEO of Chews-4-Health is Dr. David R. Friedman - Jewish

Tru Chocolate

The owner and operator of the Tru Chocolate website is Dr. Joel Wallach - Jewish

American Biotech Labs

The managing directors of American Biotech Labs are William Moeller and Keith Moeller - Jewish

J & L Self Defense Products

The president of J & L Self Defense Products is Irving Miller - Jewish

PepperSpray.com

PepperSpray.com is owned by a company called Encom Safety, Inc., also known as Encom Industries, Inc. The president of Encom Industries, Inc. is Carl Engler - Jewish

My Solar Backup

The My Solar Backup website is owned by a company called Solutions From Science. The president of Solutions From Science is William R. Heid - Jewish

The International Forecaster

The owner and operator of The International Forecaster website is Bob Chapman - Jewish

Cancer Truth

The owner and operator of the Cancer Truth website is Ty Bollinger - Jewish

Oxy Silver

The owner and operator of the Oxy Silver website is Leonard G. Horowitz - Jewish

GBG

The CEO of GBG(“Guided by God”) is Stuart Finger - Jewish

S.O.S. System

The owner and operator of the S.O.S. System website is Herb Kay - Jewish

Probably all just coincidence.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Out of curiosity, you stated,

Quite a few of his articles have clearly been conjecture and jump to conclusions, with no factual basis whatsoever- they just seem to be fear-mongering. I can't understand why his sites are legible sources for news.

How would you deem info wars a illegitimate source of information, and yet trust sites like CNN, MSNBC, etc? How do you dictate who's source is legit or otherwise? I'm not a big fan of Alex, though I have used his site for sources of articles, and info on ATS, but yet much like yourself, I have posed that exact same question to others, the same question I now present to you, and no one has been willing to address it.

With that said, knowing that all MSM outlets are biased, or at the very least, told what to print and report...how could anyone suggest that info war or the like, are not legit but others are?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Navy, but not a SEAL as is often claimed,

Proof to suggest your opinion is correct? Evidence? Have any?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join