It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does everyone keep posting about "Why the Jews!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
people who think anti-Zionism is an excuse to be anti-Semitic.

Well obviously redoubt thinks so

They also fail to realize that criticism of Israel is NOT criticism of Jews or their culture and history. Thing is though is that you are NOT allowed to question Israel (and for that part, Jews as well) in the media so alternative forms of media like ATS gives a nice venue for people to show that Israel is NOT perfect, that Israel is as corrupt as the U.S. and other countries.

You should get the front page for this.

though people are most likely talking about ISRAEL and NOT Jews in general.

edit on 31-1-2011 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
anti-zionism being called anti-semetism is just a way for the zionist leaders to dodge the bullets. When someone has something naughty to say about Zionist leaders, those leaders pin it on the Jews, and say "You say things naughty about me, you say naughty things about the jews", when that is not the case. Me being opposed to occupation in Palestine is not anti-semetism, it is anti-zionism. Me being opposed to a military blockade around a civilian center is not me being anti-semetic, its me being anti-zionist.

Get it right ladies and gentlemen. Anti-Zionism and Anti-Semetism are 2 totally different ballgames.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
dbl post
edit on 31-1-2011 by BiGGz because: delete

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Word on the street is that the JIDF had one of their major haven's taken down recently.

This has probably resulted in more JIDF activity on other sites, possibly this one.

It is sometimes hard to detect them though. Sometimes people do the work of the JIDF without knowing it.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hell yeah OP i'm sick of this too. And for everyone else...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I am sick of why blame the jews threads, when most of us here never blame them for anything.

The ptb have created this rubbish called anti Semitism, so they can label anyone speaking out anti semetic, and most of us never mention them.

Satanists run our world, and they use all these religions as fronts.

I am not interested in people talking about jews, catholics, hindus or muslims or whomever. These are just fronts for our basic naive rubbish we are taught, and the ptb must laugh about all you lot falling for it.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
you forgot the thread by emachine:

Why the Elite Wants You to Think Judaism is Evil

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there is going to be lot of disinfo about a people who were the the 1st anarchists and proved you don't need government/the State.

the 2nd link has more details

and to those who claim that it wasn't an anarchy but a theocracy. well, you're a shill of the priesthood.

hope that answers your questions

edit on 31-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: spellcheck

Satanists run our world, and they use all these religions as fronts.

nice one andy, cheers
edit on 31-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

But those dastardly English are fair game though Andy?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I know from personal experience what the english can and cannot do with these techs and what they can do to the world.

I doubt there really is a country in terms of the ptb, but england certainly is a point in this ptb structure they use. Like often said england is the worst country in the world for faith in god. Maybe that is why they choose it.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

You are constantly claiming that 'the English' abused you and despite repeated requests have failed to supply any details of this alleged abuse let alone evidence.

Surely you can see how I find it ironic that you are 'sick of all the blame the jews threads' yet actively support all the blame the english threads.

Even if this abuse that you allege did happen you are far too an intelligent person to constantly stoop to the gross generalisations that you do and spout anti-English vitriol at every opportunity.

And if all of us English are so bad why do you still choose to live amongst us.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

as an Englishman shouldn't you know that there is a difference between being British and being a Briton?
despite the Angle-ish's insistance in attempting to "unite and rule".
but hey i'm just a Yank who's into "British" comics.

p.s. we are talking about Jews

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I've never mentioned anything about British and Briton's?

Did I miss something?

Andy and I, and several other members, are more than aware of what we are talking about.

He has repeatedly claimed that he was abused by the Police and by 'the English' yet he has never given any details.

He's sick of the anti-semetism shown about 'the Jews' yet displays the same bigotry towards English people.
Personally I find that both ironic and hypocritical.

Yet he is clearly an intelligent person who frequently offers insightful and thought provoking observations.

He should either put up or shut up about his accusations and concentrate on moving forward both on ATS and in the 'real world' as he clearly has a lot to offer.
edit on 31/1/11 by Freeborn because: n

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz

Get it right ladies and gentlemen. Anti-Zionism and Anti-Semetism are 2 totally different ballgames.

Sadly though we have seen many posts from people who claim to only hate Zionists who after a while you realize they really mean they consider all Jews to be Zionists. Your case is obviously different if your being truthful.

Then we have cases where some Muslims who just happen to be radical themselves are the ones posting the propaganda.

As to the number of threads, I see that like Cable TV. Don't like it, don't click on it. For speech to be truly free, no group or person, no matter what mindset should be silenced. Civility should be enforced, but beyond that you either believe in free speech and everyone having a voice or you don't.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

[1] I've never mentioned anything about British and Briton's?

[2] Did I miss something?

[3] Andy and I, and several other members, are more than aware of what we are talking about.

[4] He's sick of the antisemitism shown about 'the Jews' yet displays the same bigotry towards English people.
Personally I find that both ironic and hypocritical.

[5]Yet he is clearly an intelligent person who frequently offers insightful and thought provoking observations.

[6]He has repeatedly claimed that he was abused by the Police and by 'the English' yet he has never given any details.---
He should either put up or shut up about his accusations and concentrate on moving forward both on ATS and in the 'real world' as he clearly has a lot to offer.

[1]-

as an Englishman shouldn't you know that there is a difference between being British and being a Briton?
i was asking you a question, not putting words in your mouth [see [2]]

[2]-not to be flip, but perhaps your A and O levels in history?

Britons (historical), ancient Celtic people from the island of Great Britain, [y'know? like Scots and Welsh,etc]

British people, citizens of the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands, or of one of the British overseas territories [all inclusive term - unite& rule]

[3][me too, was surprised and impressed when i checked his[or her - see avatar] profile he's like the little Chinese peasant with his little mallet hammering away at the mountain, [meant as a compliment, by the way]]

[4] WTF?!!?!?!, pardon my Anglo-Saxon...
given the history of antisemitism/bigotry in merry old England? see [2]

[5] 100% in agreement with you there.

[6] maybe Andy just isn't ready yet. or is concerned about an escalation. patience, I'm curious too, but see no need browbeat or start a kerfuffle.

getting back on topic [as this thread is about threads about the Jews]

OP:
having looked [albeit superficially] at the other threads you pointed out
i believe some of these are a reaction to the aforementioned post by emachine: that is to say an attempt to muddy the waters.

Why the Elite Wants You to Think Judaism is Evil
which i recommend as it is miles above the ones you posted, maybe you missed it.

my post on that thread and to long to quote here

awaiting your opinion/comments

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

my point re other threads you said it better.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

First of all I completely fail to see the relevance with the topic at hand, please explain?

But as an Englishman who is also British and a 'Briton' of course I understand but I'm not quite sure you do.

I'm trying very hard to understand exactly where you are coming from here but I suspect you are making quite a few assumptions about me.

As for history I assure you I have more than average knowledge and understanding of British and world history but again I must apologise but I fail to see the point you are trying to make and the relevance.
Perhaps if you were slightly less cryptic and more forthright I'd be able to answer you a little bit morein depth.
Whether you would agree or like my responses is a different matter all togther, but one can hope.

[3][me too, was surprised and impressed when i checked his[or her - see avatar] profile he's like the little Chinese peasant with his little mallet hammering away at the mountain, [meant as a compliment, by the way]]

I assure you Andy is a male and as such 'he' is the correct term of address.
He uses the term 'androgynous' as he feels that for 'mankind' to achieve it's potential it should cast aside it's sexual nature.
In effect to become asexual.
Whilst I disagree with him I do find it a fascinating viewpoint and one that he can put across far better than I.

He is also very open in his views on women.

But all this is going well off the beaten track and I don't feel too comfortable discussing another member like this without his knowledge and agreement.

Suffice to say is that all we ask of Andy is that if he is to continue with his allegations at least provide some details.
This has been ongoing for some considerable length of time now.
As an experienced member he should expect to be challenged on any unsubstantiated claims, that is part of the very essence of ATS.

[4] WTF?!!?!?!, pardon my Anglo-Saxon...
given the history of antisemitism/bigotry in merry old England? see [2]

I am well aware of the various instances of anti-semetism in English history.
As I am also aware of the considerable tolerance shown to Jews in more recent history.
Many Jews have been successful in most parts of English society and have played a vital role within it.
There are thriving and well establshed Jewish communities throughout the whole of the UK.

I intended to point out the hypocrisy and irony of complaining about anti-semetism whilst being anti-English.
Both are bigotted generalisations.

[6] maybe Andy just isn't ready yet. or is concerned about an escalation. patience, I'm curious too, but see no need browbeat or start a kerfuffle.

I'm sorry but there is every need.
If I was to continually post anti-US / Muslim / French insert any group / nationality or religion rhetoric and dogma I would be expected, and rightly so, to support my claims with at least a semblance of detail and supportive evidence.
But Andy never has.

As I have said before, I enjoy his posts when he's not pre-occupied with his anti-English crusade and think he could contribute so much more.

Apologies for posting half way through, my laptop has a mind of it's own at present!

edit on 31/1/11 by Freeborn because: self-aware laptop???

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

perhaps you could start a thread titled:

Why I Think Andy Is Just Taking the Piss.

and we can continue this little chat there?

As for cryptic I suspect that maybe due to differences between American and British English.

Till then.

P.S didn't know about the androgynous bit, that's a lot of threads and post to go through you know.

edit on 1-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

edit on 1-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: spellcheck

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I've never said I think Andy is taking the piss, I just wish he'd put up or shut up about it.

Either way I think for his own benefit he should move on, his pre-occupation seems to be holding him back yet he could achieve so much if he was a bit more positive.

We have been discussing this since I first became a member, he has some fascinating opinions.

Start a thread?
Me?
I am a poor thread starter, I know I should make more of a effort, but certainly not on this topic.

I suspect we both think we've gone far enough, possibly too far, discussing another member in public.
I just hope he understands that it has been with the intention of clarity and honest and open debate alongside a genuine interest and concern for him.

ETA.
You still seem to be making assumptions and choose to ignore the respsonses I made to your post.
edit on 1/2/11 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join