It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I speak as a member of the Tribe Of Many Colours (All of us, so you are a member to)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I do not intent to make a long opening post, because I want to focus on an aspect which we can not run form eventually.

Our brothers and Sisters in the Middle east are fighting for freedom and peace, simple human progress.
The rest of us are in the western world running after our under-paid jobs in order to pay our ways of living. Living? I mean to survive. Even one hospital visit can give you an massive debt. Almost everybody on the planet here haven't experienced freedom. I never did.

To the people in the western world.
Do we all agree that the path we are on is a path to even deeper debt/enslavement.( We dont need money period? Why?)
Dont you just want to do what makes you most productive. Due to lack of schooling(me personally), i am doomed to take production jobs. No chance in a long term contract, Ive become an permanent jobhopper.
I bet I am not the only one.

I think that for us, in order not to descend in to that massive poverty and government oppression like in the middle east, we must join. We are talking about our freedom, all of us.

We must join, or else you just keep on suffering. Its is not necessary to suffer at all.

With tears in my eyes, i just want to be free. I dont want to live in a way like. I must do... and i must pay..
Why? for who, and what for.??

I lost motivation to have a successful career. It keeps me away of my real needs. Freedom for all.
I want to work until my own death, to just be free. Living with each-other,sharing everything.
Really i dont need nothing.

But the strangest thing is, due to the fact i am thinking this way. It seems to drive me away in to isolation, I have no like minded people around me.

To be honest the past year was a year of transition for me, never me needs for all of us was ever so clear.
My mind seems to surpass the boundaries of countries, i feel connected with everybody that just wants to live in peace and happiness.

Dont forget the N-Korea kid, or the woman that recently bin stoned to death, the people in despear in the middle east etc.
why? Government oppression. Is it so wrong to think, just get the hell out of our lives. Leave us alone. Retreat to your clubs like bohemian grove. Ore that Saudi Arabian safe haven. Ore to your London condo.
They are filth all of them, and it is al connected.
Recent protest pic, Tgas can made in....

How do we intend to survive this government oppression? World wide. For Europe, dont look at politics in countries, look at Europe politics. There origins our policies of?

edit on 31-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i am with you brother, & i too have felt like i am swimming against a strong current. it is saddening at times to feel so isolated at times, yet i feel a great weight within me preparing to rise - this weight of people's acceptance of all others that surround them. the time is nearing for us all across the world to start voicing, & to start changing all things.

the tribe of many colors forms

mayasoma.wordpress.com... - navajo's blog

Continue to follow your heart!!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I feel your pain and am thankful that you are feeling fellow sapiens abroad suffering and can see past certain boundries that exist. All I can say as of now is remain strong in whatever faith you follow and keep your prayers going. Some may feel prayers are not heard but consider if many are made and need answered it is a process. I think the EA govs are all gearing up for something out of the hands of even the secret govs and as of now they are pre herding??? Anyway best wishes from your location and WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Money is about balancing the forces of supply and demand to promote trade. The system has been abused and is full of inequities. Someone in a third world may live of $300 a year, the top end of wall street is on $5 billion a year. I know it sucks. Indigenous cultures never needed money as the individual and social forces helped everyone pull their weight. A world without money is a good thought, but what every system replaces it will need to take into account the diverse nature of man, good and bad.

I do support a more free society, where basic needs are meet and self development encouraged. It may not be as profitable in terms of GDP where people are forced to work, but it will be a lot more sustainable and possibly a lot more productive as energy is put into what the individual is passionate about. There are certain things that we do need like water, food and social interaction. There are some things we do not, but it is up to each individual to decide for themselves.

I have had a pretty mixed up work history myself and currently just taking some time out from it all and here on ATS looking to understand the problems, solutions and where I fit in. There is a long history that has brought us to these complex and troubling times. Many things have been introduced for a reason, then end up becoming tradition over time. Some are still valid today, some are not. There are many diverse cultures and ways to approach and solve problems. They are all done one step at a time.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I think the EA govs are all gearing up for something out of the hands of even the secret govs and as of now they are pre herding?

Herding is the term described when rounding up animals, like on a cattle station for example. Do you have any further information to describe the preparation that is going on?

top topics

join