It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-Important- Wake Up Call - NWO Video Taken off the Internet! - Internet censorship begins!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Google Video Link

This very revealing and politically sensitive video has been taken off of the internet. I can not find it anywhere, If someone else can please post it here.

I saw the video a couple of years back and it really opened my eyes, all 2 hours and 30 odd minutes of it.

I knew that this video would eventually be taken off the internet so I downloaded a hard copy of it. I am now uploading it too youtube as we speak, as soon as it is uploaded I shall embed it here.

I highly recommend you watch this video if you have not already, I also highly recommend you show this video to your friends and family. This information is highly important and gives a really good idea of how the world is run behind the scenes by corrupt banking cartels and corporations.

I am honestly fuming about this being taken off the internet as people have a right to know what is going on!

I will upload this video to a file sharing site if I can and will post the link up here so people can get a hard copy before the internet goes completely tits up !

I will also embed the youtube copy as soon as it is uploaded!

SOS
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
you better get used to it,there will be alot more to come.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Apparently your video has once again been wiped off Google Video:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4caffdf85453.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 1/31/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: site

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Try this link:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I was on google video the other night watching a variety of things. There are numerous videos that show up in search which are now gone.

Tonight I am watching things again. Decided to swing by the site and see what is new. Found this thread. Right now on google video, my next movie to watch is also gone. This one is called Codex Alimentarius.

Just do a google search for anything that comes up unavailable. It is on the net some where, I have yet to not find what I am looking for.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this info and keeping truth alive. We need more people like you on here.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I've seen this happening for several NWO/Police State docs, over the last few years. For about the last five, I've been digitally archiving as many docs as I can. Wake Up Call is one I've had saved to the HD, for a while. Although well done, Wake Up Call is just a collection of clips from many different docs on the subject matter.

Check out this site - Esoteric Tube

Lots of good docs and on the page for the individual docs, there are links to download or buy said docs . . . Wake Up Call is still on this site, but I haven't seen if the streaming link is still good.

Here comes the thought police . . .

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think I remember that video...

If it's the one of Icke explaining the alternate, hidden history through examples of architecture and symbolism throughout the region - I've been wondering where the heck it went.

Absolutely fascinating piece that one was - regardless of any contested viability some might have of his interpretations.

I hope your upload resolves itself...it would be a true shame to lose that reflection.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
i'm mad too when a google video i saved to watch later is gone,,, but didn't google announce months ago ... that it was basically abandoning google video and was downsizing and not adding anyhting more.

i believe it was because they merged with another site,,, was it youtube maybe

not sure if it's a big conspiracy

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Not sure if you guys have it or not, but if you don't have it, download the latest RealPlayer. It comes with an ability to download Youtube and other streaming videos (as long as they're not the corporate sponsored videos - as long as it's a video that was uploaded by someone like you or me, then you can download the video), once installed, you just place the mouse over the video and the download box appears.

Example:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a25c531b8ff8.jpg[/atsimg]

Hmm... ATS trimmed my pic!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BishopLord

did you pay for the upgrade or just have the free version

because every time i try on the realplayer page it says it's unable to download

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn
reply to post by BishopLord

did you pay for the upgrade or just have the free version

because every time i try on the realplayer page it says it's unable to download

Uncle google is your best friend

just google " youtube download "

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This video is absolute rubbish. Very poor quality sound drowned out by music.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy
This video is absolute rubbish. Very poor quality sound drowned out by music.

I KNOW. SUCH A SHAME HOLLYWOOD DIDN'T PRODUCE THIS VIDEO HUH?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BishopLord

Also, for those who don't want a plug-in:

You can download any video with keepvid.com They own the domain name "keepyoutube.com" so all you have to do, is type the word "keep" before "youtube" in your address bar of any video page you are on, then it automatically takes you to a download page for that video. It's fast too.
edit on 3-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Good job just to be on the money, if it is a downsizing thing then when all of google video is gone we will know, in the mean time some of the fundamentally sound starter material (for some) can not be lost i truly feel that some of this material has and or will come true in both a good and bad way.....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Sad how people won't stand up and say no to the greedy ass bankers. Would be awesome if half the country just flooded Washington and just camped the whole city out for a few weeks. OWS needs to take what they have going and jump it up a few notches as I think we are coming to a close on the NWO's plan. Not long now I'm thinking.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

seems they are hard at work keeping this video from being seen yours failed as well

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by solomons path
I've seen this happening for several NWO/Police State docs, over the last few years. For about the last five, I've been digitally archiving as many docs as I can. Wake Up Call is one I've had saved to the HD, for a while. Although well done, Wake Up Call is just a collection of clips from many different docs on the subject matter.

Check out this site - Esoteric Tube

Lots of good docs and on the page for the individual docs, there are links to download or buy said docs . . . Wake Up Call is still on this site, but I haven't seen if the streaming link is still good.

Here comes the thought police . . .

tnx for the site man its verry intresting

top topics

join