It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Big Thing, Just a Coronal Hole in our Sun.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I know many will not agree with what I have to say but it seems lack of faith in this generation is making people worried about outside threats from the universe, be it meteorites, comets, solar flares or even alien invasions. With faith you can avoid such issues and think that maybe God has it under control and if it does happen it does not mean you have to die forever he will bring us back.

Having said that if the believers of let’s say Bible are saved from these calamities then those left will be in the forefront of celestial events and signs from the heavens, the very thing they feared all along but left without protection from God in doing so being left open to some false alien saviour who might try and save you during the Tribulation period.

Things will happen with the sun and you have to ask why now? is it not too much coincidence that this is occuring now in such a political religious climate not seen since Biblical times? But another note is that we have the technology to prove that things are becoming worse which will filter out with the news and internet like no other time before.

This is what the Bible says about events of space and the sun:

Joel 2
The Day of the LORD

30 I will show wonders in the heavens
and on the earth,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
31 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

Matthew 24
The Destruction of the Temple and Signs of the End Times

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.

Luke 21:25
25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.

Acts 2:20
20 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

Revelation 6:12
12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,

Revelation 8:12
12 The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

Revelation 9:2
When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.

Revelation 16:8
8 The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire.

Revelation 22:5
There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

It is worring to think about these things without knowing God but only so much man can do to try and stop it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

The sun will not die at least not in my life time...
:roll :

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

To you sir I have to say the following. If and when the creator of existance itself decides to end it all, there will be no question about the cause of the calamities which befall us, because it will be obvious.
With all that said, Im sure you are right, ignorant ill read twits may well assume some religious significance to this incident and they are welcome to. They are of course barking up the wrong tree.

To the poster who said in very large letters, that the sun will not die in our lifetimes, I absolutely agree with you. The very idea that the sun is about to go into some bizzare death spin is absolutely unsupportable from a scientific perspective.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I know many will not agree with what I have to say but it seems lack of faith in this generation is making people worried about outside threats from the universe, be it meteorites, comets, solar flares or even alien invasions. With faith you can avoid such issues and think that maybe God has it under control and if it does happen it does not mean you have to die forever he will bring us back.

Having said that if the believers of let’s say Bible are saved from these calamities then those left will be in the forefront of celestial events and signs from the heavens, the very thing they feared all along but left without protection from God in doing so being left open to some false alien saviour who might try and save you during the Tribulation period.

Things will happen with the sun and you have to ask why now? is it not too much coincidence that this is occuring now in such a political religious climate not seen since Biblical times? But another note is that we have the technology to prove that things are becoming worse which will filter out with the news and internet like no other time before.

This is what the Bible says about events of space and the sun:

Joel 2
The Day of the LORD

30 I will show wonders in the heavens
and on the earth,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
31 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

Matthew 24
The Destruction of the Temple and Signs of the End Times

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.

Luke 21:25
25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.

Acts 2:20
20 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

Revelation 6:12
12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,

Revelation 8:12
12 The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

Revelation 9:2
When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.

Revelation 16:8
8 The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire.

Revelation 22:5
There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

It is worring to think about these things without knowing God but only so much man can do to try and stop it.

Its ok dude, Harold Camping does the same thing to promote his 05/21/2011 Rapture Event so "thump on"

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyes4Life

The sun will not die at least not in my life time...
:roll :

Nowhere in his post it says that the sun will die, just that it's light will not shine.

Might aswell be blocked out by the ash of a volcanic eruption?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I did not say the sun will die but there will be events that will make it darken, maybe it could be read from the perspective from the earth where volcanoes and ash clouds could block a third of the Sun on earth. Some say Stars represent Angels so 1/3rd fall from the sky, but it does also say that the moon turns red which is common with eclipses and maybe ash clouds and even burning oil or massive fires on earth which could bring about the hailstones predicted in Revelations where they are the size of people.

Don't forget like with Iceland last year that airports were closed and huge ash clouds could be seen from space.
Then again if there are sun spot activity effecting earth then it could effect weather and maybe the magnetic field, some say a pole shift.

Its not far fetched, I mean this website is filled with posts about the Sun's activity, never seen so many people worried, I know some ancients worried about the eclipse but this is scaremonerging data based on science nt religion that makes it interesting.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This event is due to reach Earth in a direct impact by Feb.3rd. Let's take this opportunity to see what Natural Disasters accrue due to the solar flares heading our way. Take out your notepad and write down every Natural Disaster you find or hear about. I am more then confident that Earth Quakes and Volcanoes tend to act more when the Sun hit's us with it's beautiful light. Don't forget everything we know has been forged from the Sun it'self.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just wanted to share some interesting reads.

sws1.bu.edu...

www.electric-cosmos.org...

www.enchantedlearning.com...

and my favorite find so far, www.springerlink.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm writing my initials on the sun,what can i say. I'm taking over.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I thought that this was a cool photo and wanted to share it with ATS.
spaceweather.com...

The photo displays solar wind that is spewing from a dark C-shaped hole which has opened up in the sun's atmosphere.
This photo is from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory and was taken on Jan. 31, 2011.
We should be having magnetic storms in early February, around the 2nd to the 4th.

ooohhh, I just noticed this.
12 more flags and I go Silver!
woohoo

edit on 31-1-2011 by Violater1 because: going silver

that has got to be bad ( not the silver reward the c shaped hole

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Revelation 22:5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

This is worring, It says ' He will kills us all' just put in nice calming words!'
edit on 2-2-2011 by oibena because: changed

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
is there anyway we can escape this new world order thing. is there anything we can do. i was thinking about moving to japan but i doubt they are safe. is there any country that will be affected by this nwo thing last? china maybe?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by oibena
Revelation 22:5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

This is worring, It says ' He will kills us all' just put in nice calming words!'
edit on 2-2-2011 by oibena because: changed

My fault, here is what it actually says, it has nothing to do with Earthly dimention.

Revelation 22
Eden Restored
1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

(So to be outside of it there must still be air and light from somewhere which is the Sun of course.)

14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

edit on 3-2-2011 by The time lord because: spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by daevion0

Not possible thats why its called New WORLD order.
Unless you move to Madagascar or somthing to that extent and start to live off of nature

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Neat picture. If you blur your eyes you might be able to get the image of a human face? Well, that might be a bit much, but, the sun seems to be one hell of a furnace with charcoal paintings by the picture.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Brazil is now under a massive blackout. Perhaps this CME is the cause.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I keep the following link as homepage ->
www.solen.info...
Data intensive with photos from the probes, and historical data. If you want to be prepared keep an eye on that big ball of burning gas, the slightest instability there and we could all be toast.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyes4Life

I doesn't have to die, just fart in our general direction....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This is most definitely a huge thing. Most people do not realize that the sun and its solar flare, coronal holes ect. have a huge impact on earth. We should be very worried.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join