It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Comfortable Chair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
We are living in a bubble constructed by our own collective consciousness it is time to break free from these self manifested shackles and find the true purpose of L.I.F.E

Perhaps we are indeed living in a matrix, I very well could be laying next to one of you guys/girls. Of course we would not know this unless we were to connect with each other. We need to realise what we are and who we are and start paying attentiont to our dreams and 'experiences' and share them in order empathise and understand. Is this such a hard thing to ask?

Don't get to comfy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8fc7e161af98.jpeg[/atsimg]
edit on 31-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
maybe you aren't too far off

a group of british scientists specultated that if we as mankind could improve technology in a way that its doubling its capabilities every 10 years, for just a long enough time, a foreign civilisation having started this process just long enough ago, could have the capability to simulate nearly the entire universe.

(just a speculation)

in other words we as being part of this 'simulation' would initially not notice that this is the case.
except: something which is hard to access turns out to be very odd and unexplainable.

current quantumn physics seems to fulfill this oddness

are we simulated ?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TMJ1972
maybe you aren't too far off

a group of british scientists specultated that if we as mankind could improve technology in a way that its doubling its capabilities every 10 years, for just a long enough time, a foreign civilisation having started this process just long enough ago, could have the capability to simulate nearly the entire universe.

Exactly, simulate an entire universe. Of course nobody can comprehend how big a universe is whilst they are awake. By coming together as a collectiveness and realising that we are in this together, only then will we be able to see who indeed is controlling the joysticks and possibly change our course of development.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
My chair is totally uncomfortable. It kills my back every time I'm on the pc. Does this mean I'm ahead of the game?
Is that why people mutilate themselves? To step outside the matrix?

new topics

top topics

join