It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Cairo 30th Jan?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
IT'S A BUG!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I dont know if that's the same clip that was aired on CNN or not, but I saw the Same type of thing, during Egypt coverage, glad somebody caught that

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Looks like an ordinary shooting star to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Why couldn't it be a bug?

I think a bug would cross the whole screen, this seems to come from the ground ,maybe tracer fire. There was tracer fire reported being seen live on Sky News that night I know I was watching at the time.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
There is also a light low to the ground around the street lights that arcs like something being thrown at 5 seconds in.. Left side of the screen a bit following the road traveling from the left to the right.

UFO Probe? Doubt it.. Odd and fun looking at? Sure! As for what it could be that is kinda hard to guess.. If people on the street.
edit on 1-2-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

GREAT VIDEO! i loved how the ship stopped like, WTF, as if they just shot at me!! o.O!

i believe that shot was fired from one of the new AA mach cannons, as you can tell, the projectile absolutely darts through space.

woulda been a nice show if it hit!

amazing what we're capable of eh?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If it was real it would be a UFO transferring from an earth underground base to an underground base in space, possibly on the moon, mars, or the one of the moons of mars. The reason why the government would make beam technology to shoot at UFOs is because the UFOs secretly infiltrate earth. In reality I don't believe a human can talk to a higher level alien, no matter who it is. But it looks like a bug flying by.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Bloody Hell!! Am I the only one that can hear a faint distant bang right as the thing shoots through the sky? Almost as if it actually is gun fire - not small arms, but maybe a canon or a tank, or anti-aircraft fire? I'm not an expert so if one can step forward and throw in their two cents.

The smaller thing near the streets, I saw that too, and now I'm even more stumped.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is something we will not know, are aliens alive! They probably are, we can't be the only ones out there!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It was a missle or a rocket of some type from the military tanks on the ground! you are so caught up in this alien stuff that you do not think rationally anyomore and you do use your imagination too much. i have been through 4 months of hard hard research and just got done. and i found that i do not believe in aliens anymore.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by nenothtu

Dont think its an RPG, they dont tend to fly in a striaght line, and give off a lot of smoke

The dark would tend to conceal most of the smoke, but you're probably right, it probably wasn't an RPG per se, but I've no doubt it was some sort of rocket. Most RPG motors burn out at around 500 m, and without any thing to really estimate scale against, and not knowing the distance from the camera, I can't say yeah or nay.

The streak, in stills, looks like the exhaust from some sort of rocket, though, and the motion is consistent with shooting at aircraft. I'm reminded of the appearance of some of the Russian rockets in flight, like the multiple rocket launchers they fielded back int the 80's, but of course this was only a single object. The "streak" however, looked like one of those rockets being fired.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
It was a missle or a rocket of some type from the military tanks on the ground! you are so caught up in this alien stuff that you do not think rationally anyomore and you do use your imagination too much. i have been through 4 months of hard hard research and just got done. and i found that i do not believe in aliens anymore.

This guy did 4 months of hard hard research and just got done.

Therefore, I don't believe in aliens anymore.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. It's an interesting piece of video. I can hear a faint boom like a gunshot or a cannon just before the first white streak in the sky. The small white "orb" in the left corner is more intriguing. Could it be a reflection?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Looks too large to be gunfire in my opinion...Also, tracer rounds would have been more of a "streak" effect..

Interesting to say the least...

Too fast for a flare as well..

Good catch..

Semper

You're right, those are not tracer rounds. Don't know what it is though, but I can tell you from personal experience that that one tracer across the sky was not a regular tracer round.

Khar

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KrisFromGenk

you must live on your head then,. because to me that looks liek its goign up, towards the sky....

Good video, good catch

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Very interesting. I hope someone is trying to track down the video of it from a second angle. It would be nice to have high quality copies of both pieces of footage.

The other little 'orb' thing is a serious WTF, indeed. Strange timing how it pops up shortly after the fast moving light leaves the frame. Reminds of the old game Excitebike on NES - when you jumped past the top of the screen you'd pop up from the bottom of it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by roguesoul

I don't think that it is something being thrown...the trajectory is too perfect and it seems to go too slowly. Great catch!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by roguesoul

Whoa...that's not like any tracer round I've seen. Almost like artillery but even that looks different. There is generally an arc with both and I didn't see any. It also looks like it starts in mid air. (military perspective).

Interesting. I also am not aware of any artillery going off there. I know they are protesting but....they wouldn't use artillery on civilians...I hope not anyway.

Last, could be AA fire but I doubt this. You generally see a volley of AA fire with tracers every few rounds. This was a single shot and judging from the distance it LOOKS like it is something quite large.

You definitely have a UFO by the standard definition.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allis1
It really could be anything,

my guess is it's possibly a meteor?

Thats what I thought also. A shooting star. But the light down at street level that looks like it almost bounces along, I dont have an idea what that might be.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
looks like something was fired

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join