It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Cairo 30th Jan?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by miamibombero

hey, thanks!

That would be nice but i doubt they would!

did you notice the other strange light that i mentioned? its just after the big one near the street lighting!

This is turning out to be very strange indeed!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguesoul
OK EVERYONE VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN AND KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE STREET LIGHTS JUST TO THE RIGHT OF THE LOWER LIT UP SIGN BOARD!!!!

WTF!

Another bug according to some. lol. Too many coincidences in that video. We need further analysis and opinions. A light traveling over the cars in the street, directly over the road. WTF is right!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by roguesoul

Sure, it could be a possibility just as much as anything else, It could simply just be the trajectory at which it was passing making it appear to rise into the sky as it pull away's from earth

or it could even be a silent firework hah

As I said it could really be anything
edit on 31-1-2011 by Allis1 because: grammer

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Hey roguesoul,

This is *exactly* like what I seen shoot into the air, on sky news last night. Someone was speaking infront of the camera, and behind them, that 'whatever it is' shot right passed the camera into the sky.

I did look for the clip after on the sky news website, but couldn't find it. I haven't looked for it today though, this was last night, right after I seen it on the TV screen.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Fake....
Just going by the video being named "new project"

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguesoul
OK EVERYONE VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN AND KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE STREET LIGHTS JUST TO THE RIGHT OF THE LOWER LIT UP SIGN BOARD!!!!

WTF!

OK - WTF is right!!!

What I seen on tv last night, was the shooting thing across the sky, which I hadn't been expecting to see...so I never noticed anything else strange.
Those are some sharp eyes you got... VERY interesting!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Its not a bug flying past the lens. The object appears to come from horizon.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy

Fake....

Quite a few people here saw it including myself.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Fake....

could be a school or person or business working on a "project"....just the name of video makes me suspicious.

If quite a few people saaw it i would expect more then 1-2 videos and atleast a few news stories from legit sites.
edit on 31-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Fake....

could be a school or person or business working on a "project"....just the name of video makes me suspicious.
edit on 31-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

I noticed that too. I edit video often and it usually defaults to "New Project" or "Untitled-1" before I name it myself.
I am curious to see better footage than what is presented. 2nd generation filming of the screen makes this near impossible to really analyze.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It looks too far away to be a tracer and I've never seen just one tracer round fired.

It looks very much like what an airline pilot friend of mine described to me years ago that he said he had witnessed several times while flyiing. He did not know what it was but it went from the ground to the sky instantaneously, just like the one in the video.

By the way, anyone who thinks it was a bug is just a dope.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
In my case anyway, I obviously would have recorded the news if I had any idea it would happen. It was over before I could even blink! lol!

I have checked the news channel website that I seen it from, to see if the vid was there, and checked around google etc, but nothing. '~'

Total bummer,... would also love a proper recording - although thankyou to the OP for catching this much.

If it is a fake/edit, then it is the news channels faking it. It was shown there first.

ETA: Why is nobody mentioning the orb thing on the right of the screen. There are TWO things need to be figured out here, but only one being analysed?
edit on 31-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

have you seen my thread about a possible UFO in Cairo i managed to record while watching Aljazeera? www.abovetopsecret.com... Maybe this is what your source is on about?

Thanks for the tip and link. This could very well be at least one of the sightings connected to my thread.

S&F

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

This is a rod UFO they are all over youtube, mostly done by bugs.
my thought a bugs, it could be real.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

hey, 'new project' is the default name on my i movie when i saved it, wanted to get it on here quick so didn't really think naming it would matter.

I spoke to people on here last night that seen it, so explain that?!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Very strange indeed s+f and the orb looks like it comes out of the light as if it was hiding? and people really need to read the whole posts before they post instead of just guessing

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101

It really does look exactly like it is hiding! That's why I think that part is even more bizzare than the thing in the sky!

It looks like it is doing detective work, dashing from once hiding place to another! lol!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
JUST FOUND THIS ON YOUTUBE!!!

More witnesses!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hiya all, I noticed a couple things about this. One, I too saw the second small light by the street. Looks almost like a molotov cocktail being tossed on the sidewalk but I can't see any details as far as people in the area. Seems relatively calm so that light is sort of unexplained as well.

Regarding the main light shooting up to the upper right side of the screen - if you pause the video and catch the frame that contains the light, it travels a considerable distance in that one frame, but it doesn't seem so fast as to rule out some sort of small rocketry.

Also, I'm not sure if that is a cloud of smoke, or just a low laying cloud, but the object departing seems to have an effect on that cloud as it zips out of it. Or it's just exhaust.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I saw that on the news last night and i personally thought it was gunfire.

Also note there are two what appear to be dim lights in the sky. Those might be UFO's as well.

Here:

www.youtube.com...

At around 1:44-1:49 is what appears to be something similar to what you posted.

I am personally a believer in UFO's, but this does seem to be in fact gunfire.
edit on 31-1-2011 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join