It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton convenes mass meeting of US ambassadors

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Rapid blinking is a sign of depresion..eyes moving to the left is a sign of lying...But then what else would we expect. Things are Dire.Its long past time to issue land for growing food and Greenhouse kits...The only problem with that is that the US. System is so lobbied out for vested interests..reality dosn't get a sh&^% show. People are pissed with the falling standards of living.Political correctness etc....Plus some sort of Superiority thinking that most of the sheep need a good shearing now and then.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Tin-foil hat firmly in place!

I hope something isn't going to happen domestically. It seems the only reason you would need such a large in-person meeting of our ambassador ranks is to coordinate a unified diplomatic response to a very significant imminent event you have knowledge is coming.

Long before I start thinking of aliens or natural calamity, I think of collapsed government brought about by our economic circumstances.

Let's hope it's nothing...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Its okay to try and read a persons body language, but if that person is a big part of todays deceptions, can we even trust that body languade displayed to us.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I have no idea how this thread turned into
a physical assessment of Hilary's body
language but if you folks want to go
that route I guess that's up to the folks
who want to pursue it.

However, I just had another thought
which has not been mentioned yet
and wanted to add to my previous
theories from page 2.

This may have some connection to
the recent lockdown of several chemical
testing bases in the US.

If there has been chemical agents stolen
from the US Army as has been leaked,
then there may exist an international
threat of their implementation world wide.
Maybe Hilary is alerting ALL Embassies
to be on the lookout for a possible attack
since it was also leaked that the people who
stole these chemicals had anti-US Government
ideologies.

Hilary cannot use SIPRNET to relay this
info on the chems as SIPRNET has been
compromised as far as being a secure
networking system.

That would be worth the dollars spent on
getting them all together under one roof.

just a thought

edit on 1/31/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Here are my thoughts on this...
the answer is z: all of the above

World powers are tumbling
Global economics are crumbling
UFO's are being seen everywhere
US citizens are becoming more and more restless
Weather patters are CRAZY
Yellowstone is awakening
Officials being "murdered"
Chem testing facilities on lock down

Wouldn't this be the perfect time to decide the game plan?
Where to go...
Who to talk to/who to fight...
Who's in charge...
etc etc

Doesn't really matter if there's a main reason in my book... it's ALL urgent!!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The next step ww3 maybe?
Are they being briefed as to whats gonna get shocked and awed next?
maybe the Iran thing is on! That last failure of talks has convinced all and sundry that Iran is stalllling.....
Time to wake up the stirke eagles and get it rocking.....
The imminence of something like that could set off this conference....
or maybe they are gonna do yemen, or somebody elseNobody has mentioned the opening of the four stargates so thats a good sign.....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

You are right, eyes moving to the left are a sign of lying also. But so is rapid blinking and staring that looks forced. No matter what you do to try and hide lies, there will always be something.

I just found this for ya.

Blinking
Blinking is a neat natural process whereby the eyelids wipe the eyes clean, much as a windscreen wiper on a car.
Blink rate tends to increase when people are thinking more or are feeling stressed. This can be an indication of lying as the liar has to keep thinking about what they are saying. Realizing this, they may also force their eyes open and appear to stare.

Link
edit on 31-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs
reply to post by Alethea

I agree with you. I saw a video of her speaking and she looked *years* younger. No photography trick could have done that much. She had been looking really awful- horrible bags under her eyes.
I'd halfway forgive her if she divulged how she did it. (like a mere mortal could afford it)

Prolly Botox. It is supposed to give you that 'refreshed' look. She can't take time off for a normal face lift, so I will stick with the botox answer.

And it really isn't that expensive... not that I have inquired about it

Back on topic.. I need to hop back a few pages and catch up reading all the responses. This huge meeting is quite an interesting turn of events.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by Vitchilo

The fact they are calling in everyone is setting off alarm bells. I don't think any possible senario can be discounted. I'm sure they are also concerned over another possible market crash too with the turmoil in middle east. Its looks like events in Egypt are encouraging other countries to start revolutions.

I would think something big is going down, that they don't want to communicate through regular channels.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodicticHaha yes, rapid blinking and limited/forced/unnatural facial movements are definitive signs of lying.

While these may be indicators of deception true behavioral symptoms analysis requires a good deal more than that to make a “definitive” judgment. The key word is judgment because even after years of training in the field experts do get it wrong and in the end it is an opinion.

One cannot (especially a layman) simply watch one speech or interview and make an informed decision without having a base line for the individual in question.

Certain individuals like psychopaths, sociopaths and habitual or pathological liars (i.e. any politician) can and do lie without showing many outward "tells" at all. Some of these personality types can even effectively take a polygraph without fail while lying the entire time. Regarding politicians in general; certainly the more one buys into his own rhetoric the fewer indicators of deception would be evident.

I would guess that a good many public figures have hired their own analysts to train them to speak effectively without showing these signs through corrective training.

Also, I would almost assure that any secret organization worth its NWO status would be well aware of these perception abilities of their foes and train their agents accordingly.

Further, any mind controlled subject would believe fully what they were programmed to say or do was the truth they would project such truth in their body language or mannerisms.

Having done a few interrogations in my time you can't really tell a lot until you watch a person for a while and conduct control tests with controlled questions that you know the answers to check their baseline.

Then you need to review a lot of tape especially a foreigner since their habits, tics and mannerisms may not jive with the norms.

I am certainly no expert in the field but have worked with a couple – invariably in the field politics always comes up. In most cases they all seemed to agree most experienced politicians can lie without giving away even a hint of deception.

edit on 31/1/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

True, I'll agree with that. I've known quite a few people who have lied so much that they start to actually believe their own lies. But like you said, she's a politician so it's pretty much a given. I take anything a politician says with a grain of salt

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Egypt shut down the Internet locally based on advise given to it by the United States.
The US will not pull the plug on the Internet however, because it will cause a huge rise in dissent and cause more problems for the US government then it would solve.

Egypt is a different basket all together.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Why would Clinton do that?

1. Security of communications, thus the need for F2F in the wake of wikileaks.

Not a valid reason, as diplomatic cables can be secured by cryptographers, its their jobs to improve the systems. Hardly the ambassadors would need to know such information, and would be a waste of time to bring back all of them. A telling off and provision of security memo would be enough to ensure the staff cut 'cocktail' loose talk.

2.Financial situations update.

Possible, as the Feds are insistant on printing more worthless dollars. Would be vital and critical to share the Feds' knowledge/instructions facts and figures to keep the monetary system intact, allow the dollar to be devalue and explain/assure their host govts of the Feds intentions for support, or worldwide revolutions will occur should mankind dumps dollar promises, regardless if it is the dollar, yuan, yen or Euro..

3. Worldwide revolutions

Possible, as US has bases in their host country, as well as corporations making profit there - american interests. Ambassadors will be briefed individually by security teams and updates by NSA and CIA on the plans of revolutionaries, with emphasis on the protection of American interests first, with carrot and stick inducements to relay to the host govts to play according to US tune and methods to nip the revolution in the bud thru- money, smear or 'direct action' on main players

4. Scientific revealations

Low possibility, but still a possiblity perhaps, on potential damaging discoveries of our planetary environment that would need the cooperation of every leader in the world. The ambassadors will be shown the facts to be relay back to their host governments to stick to a coordinated plan, to save as many as humans as possible.

5. Annual Kumbyya dinner and dance.

I leave this to your sacastic imagination.

To add:

Ambassadors are free American intelligent citizens with free will. At times, they may not agree with the politics at home, and as such, may not even follow or act as directed by the President. Thus, whatever that needs them back in person would mean 1st hand information that is vital and critical, cuts through partisan lines, and need the fullest cooperation of each and every ambassador to carry out their duties to their host nations, to act in concert with American policy/dictates/information that is of utmost importance to the world.

edit on 1-2-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Has anyone considered the possibility (forgive me if you have) that they called all of their "top envoys" home not to communicate some plan, but because circumstances are already in place for worldwide chaos and they are the ones that were important enough to bring home safely before it all goes down?

If they brought all embassy staff home from everywhere, it would cause huge suspicion and ensuing panic. Some sheep must be sacrificed to the wolves in order to buy time to get the important people home and put any preparations in place before it all hits the fan. Buying time until the roof caves in and it's impossible to hide it anymore.

I say there's nothing worth talking about face to face with every single US ambassador at the same time. Security protocol can be dealt with in smaller sessions, even regionally around the world. Geopolitics has been in a much more dire state before and it never required that the ambassador to Finland or the ambassador to Luxembourg attend a meeting with the bigwigs. There's just no [realistic] reason for needing all our people back home right now at the same time, besides their lives being in very grave danger by being outside our borders and protection.

Keep a look out for lower-down embassy staff to start coming back as well. Anyone know any people working in embassies around the world? Even lowly staff?

We will see if all of this is correct when/if the ambassadors return to their assigned countries. I hope I'm wrong and will hear about some taking flights back to their embassies tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

I think that's a bit extreme.
There's nothing really to suggest sh** will hit the fan in Australia, Germany etc. So why bring those ambassadors home?
Even in western countries that have already seen civil unrest, like Greece, Italy, France, Ireland, the UK, sh** will not hit the fan in a way where total chaos and anarchy will replace a system of government.
Governments may collapse in said countries, but there will be a democratic process to replace them.
They will not fall with the sort of violence and chaos that is being seen in Egypt or Tunisia.
There may be some protests, a few violent riots as previously seen in these countries, but that's about the extent of it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Your US Ambassador to China has just resigned!
edit on 1-2-2011 by bluemirage5 because: none

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Something is happening, our leaders know of it, and I feel Egypt is only a distraction. For one, I don't want to be distracted what is happening there, I want to know what's going on in the USA because of some strange anomalies and seismic activity, along with FEMA and NORTHCON activity.

Has anyone heard of a world business leaders conference being held, where they were told to be ready for a competitive extraterrestrial technologies market and told that ETs and flying saucers are real? I stumbled across a thread a few nights ago while researching the outburst of UFO videos in the past 2 weeks (including one from NASA in orbit showing many unidentifiable objects orbiting and entering our atmosphere) I know this is off topic, but here is where it comes full circle. If this is all true, our leaders are going to be reacting spontaneously with the knowledge or lack of intelligence on this matter. The other side to their behavior could be they are putting the final steps of the FEMA genocide into play.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SixX1874

I agree with you.....and I'm also watching very closely in the USA

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This may be it. The start to our lives. You really think we live to wake up, go to work, go to a destination we call "home" and sleep? Rinse and repeat? No, I feel something coming. And it might be good, it might be bad. All I know is, I want something to happen also. Something big.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

i agree completely with what you said about wikileaks there.

regarding the video you posted, i believe she's lying about something, the way she says some things.. i dont buy them, she's blinking way too much, her hands are jittery (judging by her shoulders) and her shakey laughing.. she's scared.

but im not an expert, i could be wrong. its just the feeling i got from the conference.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join