It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton convenes mass meeting of US ambassadors

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Here is one of my more paranoid interpretations...probably not likely but worth mentioning.

On the face of it this meeting will be convened due to insecure electronic communications being published on Wikileaks making diplomacy impossible.

Then something terrible will happen and Wikileaks (the internet) will be blamed and the internet will be shutdown or heavily regulated on a global basis. The event will be disastrous enough that the global community will insist that the internet be shutdown (regulated/restricted).

Problem reaction solution.

Egypt controls the Suez canal. A peoples revolution has been born using free and open mass communication. I believe TPTB will do everything in their power to make sure it is stopped. That all begins with communication control.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by St Udio

i wonder will the bonus be in dollars or yuan?

hahahaha...yeah...give them all the yuan's they can before they go up in exchange rate

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Then something terrible will happen and Wikileaks (the internet) will be blamed and the internet will be shutdown or heavily regulated on a global basis. The event will be disastrous enough that the global community will insist that the internet be shutdown (regulated/restricted).

Politicians have been after this for a long time. With regulation/restriction comes liability and accountability. Unique Internet Identification and its Administrative cost per year just like a drivers license
This would certainly provide Revenue, Restriction and Regulation for all the countries connecting to the net

edit on 31-1-2011 by hp1229 because: Stupid Typos

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

( I also noticed Clinton speaking over the weekend and thought her facial movements were a little odd. I was wondering if she had been ill. Her left eye seems much larger /more open than her right. Hadn't noticed this before?
www.youtube.com... Dunno if anyone else noticed this? )

she's having trouble keeping her reptilian shape. it happens to the best of them.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

( I also noticed Clinton speaking over the weekend and thought her facial movements were a little odd. I was wondering if she had been ill. Her left eye seems much larger /more open than her right. Hadn't noticed this before?

she's having trouble keeping her reptilian shape. it happens to the best of them.

Dont worry. We will see plenty of MEN IN BLACK when the time comes to bring out the reptiles from the masses

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Firstly, the Wikileaks thing is an ostensible reason for the meeting.
The agenda. may or may not discuss....
Total securtity issues for the embassys and staff.
The sequestering of all sensitive info into the secure facilities of each embassy in case of destabilisations of respective goverments cause emabssy takeovers or occupations.
The Govt wants to be sure to keep its secrets even if they loose a particular embassy.
It has happened before, and the world picture is fraught with the threat of successful revolutions changing old alliances almost overnight.

Comprehensive strategy of the US govt foriegn policy in this liquid environment and the general outcomes the state dept expects from the various revolutions if possible to steer that way.
Including comprehensive black ops directives to embassy staff employed in intelligence gathering or other ops.
The opportunity to directly interview and also program the ambasadors with out leaks.

There is the off chance that the ET question will be brought up, because of the severe increase in sightings that is a burgeoning phenomenon.
The ETs themselves ,may have come to the conclusion that any promises made to them about public disclosure being made,are fabircations of the PTB to stall for time.Thus having taken the initiative unto themselves to show up and be recognized by the people as here, and as real.
This could well be on the agenda if internet rumours and gossip have any grain of truth in the seed.

Other world catastrophe may be just around the corner too...
I can think of the yellowstone volcano, and the chance it actually may erupt soon.
Mega weather systems going frequency everywhere...
Earth changes or even an asteroid approaching us.

Perhaps the BBDs are making themselves known.....(big black deltas)
These are relative newcommers to ufology, and the 80s seem to be when they showed up frequently.

Of course we a;ll hope for some game changing revelation or some piece of news that will make all the preceeding strife go away....,free energy, whatever.
The meeting of the entire ambassadorial assembly is certainly another clue that major things are underway.
But till we have that certain crucial bit of info that ties all the others together( soros? i dunno...)
ET well ? it seems a matter of faith....
NWO are they that powerful?
Do you think they really could hold the world to ransome ?
certainly plausible, or even possible, but again, all we have are connections and cross connections with no meat.....

This has to remain just another puzzling piece to a huger puzzle...
we need more pieces.....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think it will be a very short meeting indeed! It doesn't take long to say, 'GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE'
They're done for and they know it especially with this type of meeting.

But I can't help but remember that the worlds leading buisness heads just had that meeting in Switzerland too. There's either some new strategy being planned or some huge announcement is coming - probably both. Aren't Nasa about to announce something?

It's been kept very quiet about the mention of the UFOs on the Agenda for the meeting (which cost $5000 per ticket to attend) and the advise to members attending the meeting in Davos that they have to look at new ways to do business - which took into account the Alien presence on earth. Does anyone know anything more about this, I've been keeping an eye out but can't find any follow up?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Haha yes, rapid blinking and limited/forced/unnatural facial movements are definitive signs of lying. They'll most definitely be talking about things other than "promoting democracy" in egypt, and in my opinion they're using this crisis as a cover story. there's never been a meeting this big so what better time to have it without looking suspicious than in the event of something like what's happening in egypt?

Besides, why does America always feel the need to step into other people's problems all the time? Why stick our nose in Egypt's problems? We are not the democracy promoters of the world, WE DON'T even have a democracy hahahaha

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

People also blink because their eyes are dry or irritated or they haven't had enough sleep, or have had eye surgeries, or their allergies are bad.

To suggest that blinking is a sure indicator of lying is just ignorant.
edit on 31-1-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers.

The evil U.S. empire is doomed. LMFAO.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Does anyone have any updates on this situation? I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what really goes down eh?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/945ad99707a9.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

This sounds pretty big. Egypt is one excuse being used for calling it. Wikileaks leaks are really changing things now.
U.S. have bankrolled the dictator in charge of Egypt and are too afraid to call for him to go. How many other countries will follow? Are wikileaks about to carry out a major dump and if so it wont be good for U.S.
The fact that Egypt's net was completely shut down makes me think that if wikileaks were to come out with a lot of material the U.S. will not hesitate to shut down the net immediately. We are beginning to see how the U.S has been running the planet with its various puppets. It all looks like its staring to unravel.

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

?

???
edit on 31-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I would offer this:

1. Consider the sheer cost of this meeting. To bring all 250+ ambassadors (plus staffs) from around the world. To provide security to said pax. This will be expensive. US ambassadors do not travel by donkey cart.

2. In the age of supposedly hyper-secure e-communications, some one must be worried about it enough to do this face to face.

3. All these embassy have current missions going on. Now you are pulling the principle out of the loop. Everywhere.

4. I know Hillary just finished her Wikileaks apology tour. No doubt it was painful and perhaps game changing. Maybe it is time for some of that to roll down hill.

5. As always, where is the dog not barking in this scenario? What is being hidden in the other hand?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
They're between the devil and the deep blue sea and they've lost their rudder.

They are so afraid of Islamic extremists taking the helm but the people of Egypt are demonstrating against Authoritarinism these are not people who would give that up for a more exteme regime (Dont think so)

So the US Gov has to be guilty of playing that one a bit heavy. What is more likely is that they couldn't give a monkeys about the people. It's there control of Mubarak they have been enjoying. The guy has provided a buffer zone for Isreal and they know that the Egyption People do not support what Isreal has been doing to the Palastinians but because of Mubarak they have had to put it on the back burner. Now that is what the US is afraid of - the Egyptians won't allow an extremist brotherhood to take over (they're shouting for democracy) but whoever takes over will because of their need for Democracy, be forced to address what is happening in Palastine.

This will change the whole game plan bearing in mind all the other pieces in the equation.

Hence they know that the worlds stock exchange will be based on many other risks (new risks) hence these business meetings at high level.
There are so many possible reasons for this meeting but while they devide us they themselves like to be united in their cause and outlook.

Just a thought - we'll wait and see????

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Try looking at her facial movement. It's ignorant to suggest that's ignorant if you've never taken a basic psychology course. If you have, you can surely see the signs

edit on 31-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
All American senior politicians look weird to me, like they have had frontal lobotomy. They are like robots, devoid of sincerity.

Maybe they are going to evac Israel and are looking for somewhere to put them all

It will only be temporary until they nuke the entire region. Then they can go back.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yes this is very bizarre and alarm bells are going off all around. I do not believe that it is about wikileaks or leaks in general. If anything I'm guessing she's calling them all in to stress the importance of spying, I mean diplomacy and talks.

I think the situation in Egypt really got them by surprise and they want to make sure it doesn't happen again. But to call in all the top people from all the embassies and such is beyond bizarre.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What is the crap about Hillary lying?
Don't you all know, she is always lying. She is a politician you know (and a high up American one at that).
I feel like you people are telling me the grass is green.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

LOL you have a point

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

edit on 31-1-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join