It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journey with me - Return to Center and Remember

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Breathe deeply - You have found a safe place, where fear does not linger. Breathe deep, and sigh.

This thread is for you - This thread is to help you remember the center point deep within yourself.

Play some music - relax

We are going to talk about a journey into the center, that part of you which stands behind many closed doors and many armed guards. The part of you that speaks in your laughter, the part of you that nobody really knows, perhaps not even you.

Breathing deeply, bringing your awareness to your heartbeat, placing your hand upon your chest and feeling the steady rhythm of your life force being spread to your entire body. It beats without your consent, without conditions for its service. Take a moment to feel its power, deep within you.

I want you to imagine yourself in a peaceful place, perhaps a memory of a river bed, a field of grass, a sandy beach. There is someone standing in this place - It is you - standing tall as a human being, the culmination of ten thousand struggling lives of humanity, the end result of the entire history of our species.

Behind you stands the ancestors, an incredible host of humans who rose from the mud and endured the trials of the past. You nod to them, as they stand in song.

Each of us is a verse within a great song, a constant work in progress from the day we rise to the day we fall.

Looking into the eyes of your self, standing before you. Take a moment to reach backwards in your life - to see all the deeds from childhood, the trials of teens, the first days of your workplace, the moments that bring you to today. Breath deep, seeing this vision of you. Within that vision is a "something". A flavor...A color...a shade...an image..a signature. The unique spark, the fire that burns ever bright like stars in the night.

Let the vision of all else fade from view, see this spark for what it is. Is it a great billowing flame, is it a soft candle in the darkness, is it a soft glowing sphere?

Just take a moment to stand with this.

Listen to your music - looking only at the spark - close your eyes for a few moments and 'see'

When you are done.

Thank the ancestors with a nod, and return, breathing deep - exhaling with a sigh.

Know thyself.

Blessings,

-GM

edit on 31-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I am sorry, but I can't help but be struck by the disconnect between your post and your avatar. It has me laughing out loud, but I guess that is a good thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

Hahaha - Yes. I changed it back to my old one - Groundskeeper willy Gif was for a joke a few days ago.

No need to worry, this is a journey/meditation without rules and regulations.

Spirit flows through you without question.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

what you described is essentially what happened to me from the practice of Scry.

thank you gradius you have given me many answers to things I have known my whole life but never understood...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

what you described is essentially what happened to me from the practice of Scry.

thank you gradius you have given me many answers to things I have known my whole life but never understood...

Yes the goal is essentially the same - I wanted to provide something more light orientated for those who feared to scry in the smothering darkness. Both simple practices can have a big effect on the mind, body and soul.

I'm glad you've benefited from these exercises friend, there are many more to come.

Much love and blessings,

-GM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Such imagery and eloquence in this journey. A certain change from the chaos and confusion that life can sometimes be. An inspiration and breath of fresh air. I thank you and wish you peace.

top topics

join