It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracy Morgan Causes Uproar With Lewd Sarah Palin Comments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I had to search far and wide to find this "alternate title" of this breaking story.

Here's the skinny.

Thursday night, during TNT's "Inside the NBA", in New York Knicks-Miami Heat pregame show, Kenny Smith and co-host Charles Barkley argue the question, "Tina Fey or Sarah Palin?"

Well, Kenny asks '30 Rock' star Tracy Morgan, and as he reflects the question, Barkley chimes in, "Sarah Palin, she;s a good-looking woman, isn't she?"

Morgan answers, in what some may consider a well thought out answer, while others would consider this an offense of biblical proportion, "Let me tell you about Sarah Palin. She's good masturbation material."

So there it is. The sport-lovers holy grail.

Locker room humor on prime time airwaves throwing caution to the wind as Smith and Barkely chuckle in disbelief of what they just heard.

Here you go...
Link1

Here are links to the title I avoided for this post.
Link2
THE VIDEO

I am wondering how Sarah will respond to this commet.
The worst part of all this is not the incredible converage viral on the web, but
the argument is still unresolved...."Tina Fey or Sarah Palin?"

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Thats pricelous, great little comedy moment in american television eheheh...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Just another example how badly society has crumbled over the decades. Don't let yourself be distracted by this infantile nonsense. I'm sure more of these kinds of things will continue to be spewed across the mainstream media in order attract more viewers and distract people from the really important issues at hand as the situation world-wide continues to deteriorate.

That's just my two bits, for what it's worth...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn

"from my house, I get sprayed on by russians"

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327

Originally posted by imd12c4funn

"from my house, I get sprayed on by russians"

Time and time again those darn Russians keep spraying on her, and it spooks the wildlife.
She may never tag an elk this year...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
sarah palin=every teenage girls version of chuck norris

thats what they were going for. thank god she IS only a nice set of legs and said some things...now everyone but the ones who idolize her see that

this dude just didnt give a ---- what he was saying because he knew he was above the law of decency. did they do anything bout it? no? they apologize later while he is not speaking or even there? in what way is this supposed to prevent the same thing from happening later.

if i had my tinfoil hat on, i would say that the government paid him to do it.. still taking cheap shots at first/2nd amendment

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
in the uk we two sports presenters lost their jobs recently for lesser comments about a lineswoman and a few other other sexist remarks. nothing that bad though, what a strange thing for someone to say on air, would any children have been watching

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Dudes a comedian, he gets paid to say vulgar sh!t n TV, not much new

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So, Sarah Palin is being relegated to the company of Kendra, Kim Kardashian and Alyssa Milano... Or maybe it's a promotion? It's not like appealing to men is a hindrance for her. In fact, I've seen lots of guys here on a ATS say VERY similar things about her. Her attractiveness is a big part of her success and she plays it up. This doesn't surprise me. Morgan just said out loud what many men think.

edit on 1/31/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Tracy Morgan doesn't really care about what he says.
And let's be honest. He didn't say anything untrue.
I think he said recently too that she's a MILF.
I don't disagree.

top topics

join