It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OH FEMA!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
so surfing the web i came across this video.....

www.youtube.com...#

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on January 31st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Theres a thread on this in General Conspiracies too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CX.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

the narrator continually claimed :

this is extermely disturbing "

WHY ???????

what is " disturbing " about educating people to be prepared for the aftermath of an earthquake , and have basic essential supplies ready to use ??????????????

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

You know what disturbs me ? That people could really be such a bunch of lackwits that they actualy need educating on such a fundamental point. Its obvious. In a disaster, you need food and drinking water, to last some time. Securing these things should be a priority. Its not rocket science. I mean whats going on in the world that you have to TELL people this stuff?
I used to think that governments educating thier people about such things was incredibly condescending, because, I reasoned, theres no way that someone would be that much of a straight up moron, that they couldnt figure this stuff out for themselves in pretty short order. Guess Im wrong about that, evidently people do need telling to look after thier basic biological requirements in a disaster, and let everything else work its self out over time. Seems pretty damned obvious to me, but I guess I must be missing something .
Planet FULL of morons , seriously.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Theres a thread on this in General Conspiracies too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CX.

Please contribute to the existing thread.

Closed.

top topics

join