It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens to the people who are in prison or jail when SHTF?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
]reply to post by MrWendal

Shortly after I moved to Louisiana, I got a few roommates. One of my roommates used to work for the local Sheriff's office. He told me this story and also told me that the bodies were thrown into some swamp land some place. Through him I got to meet several of the Sheriff's in my area... so far, every single Sheriff that was serving at that time, has confirmed this story to me.

Sounds like they were trying to scare you from going to jail/prison.

You can think that if you would like, but no one... and I do mean no one in this area makes jokes about what happened after Katrina. The attitude of everyone down here changes anytime a hurricane is moving into the area. Neighbors take the time to introduce each other. Some board their homes, pack up and leave. The ones who stay, let each other know that they are staying... just in case. Sorry but I do not see your suggestion as being even remotely probable.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

I can appreciate what you are saying, but comparing a Laundry room fire and the lights going out to an entire city underwater and destroyed or an entire country in revolt... is like apples and oranges.

The power went out and it was dark. I am sure that is a very big deal when your moving prisoners... but it does not compare to waking up one day, finding out the city in which you work is destroyed. Completely under water. Bodies floating in the street and you have no place to go to work at.. it's underwater too. That's a huge difference in circumstances.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Thanks for the reply mr wendell, I re read my post just to make sure, but I don’t recall comparing the situation I was in to a city being underwater ... I simply was posting 1st hand factual information for the op to take into account. In fact I think I said something along the lines of it not being a teowaki situation, but a shtf none the less for the parties involved. The post was to show some of the departmental admin calls and logistics used during an emergency, the end result usually ends up with interagency help, recalling of all available officers, and transporting inmates to the closest available jail/prison/detention center that's not in an immediately affected area.

Im sure if you re read the op, then read my post.... its pretty much on topic. Thank you for your contribution though (sincerely)
edit on 31-1-2011 by EyesWideShut because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join