It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago UFO "Out of Phase"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Hi, I've searched the Aliens/UFO forum and haven't seen anything on this:

www.ufodigest.com...

It seems to be a UFO "out of phase" perhaps uncloaking or doing god knows what. The person who took the picture said he didn't see anything when he snapped the photo and that it appeared later.

The picture seems almost too good to be true. Does anyone know if this has been debunked yet?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

There you go guys.

Tough to say with any certainty but arent they all. If it wasnt a moving plane I would say that it looks remarkably like a beetle caught by the camera that was flying by and hard to catch with the naked eye. It still could be. The coloration is abour right, although I dont know what would be illuminating it. The picture was taken through the galss of the airplane, so a flash would have been reflected.

Speaking of reflections, it does look like it could be something reflected off the glass that was caught by the camera, what though I do not know yet. What do you guys think? What could be reflected off the glass that could make that image?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If possible could you also post the sharpened images of this object as I believe they show a much clearer view than the one you have posted.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Looks a lot like that fake UFO that was on the picture of the sun...it was all green, a couple of posters said it looked like it was from starcraft.

I don't remember which thread it was in, if anyone remembers.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Is it possible to read exif data on image? Would need the original file though, correct?
edit on 31-1-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CDN King

It seems to be a UFO "out of phase" perhaps uncloaking or doing god knows what. The person who took the picture said he didn't see anything when he snapped the photo and that it appeared later.

I would say its 'out of phase' because as can be seen in the rest of the image it (that being the image not the object) is horribly blurred with motion due to an unsteady hand.

Personally I think its nothing but a reflection of internal light reflection off something behind the cameraman. Although looking at its structure the top portion looks annoyingly like a Caret Drone UFO...

I say its mistaken identity or the photo taker is deliberately lying about not having seen the 'object'/reflection while taking the image. Also blurring is a side effect of a lack of suitable light... ie the flash on the camera has been turned off, and without the flash the image becomes blurred (this happens regularly for me from experience) thanks to not enough light for the exposure time. This would indicate that to me they turned the flash off knowingly to make the image better since a reflected flash on the window would completely blow out everything.. ie they where either attempting to take an image of the 'object' or a good pic of the city lights.

Not a UFO sorry.
edit on 31-1-2011 by BigfootNZ because: meh meh

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CDN King

appeared later when he put it into the picture maybe? hehe

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Just enlarge the picture, you will see it's some type of toy or balloon. You can see the green polka dots on its tail.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I read the comments in the article linked to by the OP, and something about what the UFO magazine editor, or whatever he is , said didnt ring quite right to me.
He said that the ship was probably leaving hyperspace... Now, I dont know about you, but the idea of a craft capable of creating a hyperspatial transitory conduit, or alternatively warping the space around it to produce insane velocities, being able to stop inside a planets atmosphere without a) crashing the hell into the planet by accident at several factors above the speed of light, and or b) having the backwash from its localised alteration in the shape of the space around it cause havock and devastation on the planet below, is frankly insane.
I mean dont get me wrong, if someone wants to show me some data that shows that there is evidence of interatmospheric use of a warp or hyperdrive, then fine, I will bite. But just saying those things on the basis of an image is just utterly beyond foolish. He might have at least tested his theory before announcing it to the universe !

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CDN King
If possible could you also post the sharpened images of this object as I believe they show a much clearer view than the one you have posted.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CDN King

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Looks like this one... sorta

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I dunno.
Looks like a Cylon Raider to me.
Anyone see any Basestars in the area?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I dunno about this one really, I played around with it in photoshop for a few hours while watching TV last night, but nothing I did could really clean up the image at all, it just looked the same with all sizes, color schemes, filters etc....

My best guess is that its a refelction of something behind the shooter that he didnt see when he took the shot, I know its a lazy guess, but thats all I can come up with, The black circular part of the image looks almost like the lens on a cell phone camera reflected, but the rest of the 'green' part doesnt look like a camera at all. i will continue looking at it later on (the wife is better at PS so i'll have her look at it too, she might have better skills).

Until then I will keep checking out the thread to see if anyone has something on this.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Just so know you know,
Everything has been debunked here on ATS. and I mean EVERYTHING!!!
Reality itself has even been debunked.
So, when you ask, "Has this been debunked yet" the answer will ALWAYS be yes!!!! Evertime gauranteed.
Don't always look to others to tell you what you can see with your own eyes.
Sometimes it is a neccesary evil but I try my hardest not to rely on other people to tell me whether or not something has been debunked because, as I said, the answer is ALWAYS yes!!!!

The day WILL come when Clear video footage of a ufo landing in the Rose Garden of the Whitehouse will be posted and it will also be immediately debunked by "professionals".

What happens when you yourself are abducted and taken aboard an alien spaceship for a tour of your galaxy?
If you post it here....IT WILL be debunked!!!!

Sorry for the rant.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
That's cool. Very sci-fi. Similar colour to a beetle shell.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Looks very much like the interior of the plane that the cameraman is flying in reflecting off the glass of the cabin window. Just by the angle and view of the city, dude was clearly inside of a plane.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by indianajoe77
Looks very much like the interior of the plane that the cameraman is flying in reflecting off the glass of the cabin window. Just by the angle and view of the city, dude was clearly inside of a plane.

Yes and in fact that is what the claim is, the plane was on approach to land, the shooter always takes landing shots of the city skyline for his kids, and this is what he captured.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

The reflection might be the lens of the camera itself, the coloring due to the bad lighting in a cabin at night (those lil spot light things).

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
the agency and their chicago dates lol.....

S&F
edit on 1/31/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join