It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, so it's all bull, what now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
As each day moves on I start realizing that this life around me is based on bull and is just an illusion. What I don't know is what to do now that I know this. What exactly are we being distracted from? What's the bigger picture?

Are we being hindered at advancing spiritually? Is our life as meaningless as all the animals we heard for slaughter and consumption? What could it all mean?

I know this seems like rambling...it probably is...but I'm just confused...over the past few months I've just been putting together more pieces of the puzzle but never has it showed me why all of it is being done.

Ah well...any thoughts on all this? Anyone in the same place? Can someone say it better than me? (that's a sure yes)

PS - i have no idea where this should have been posted, so move it if necessary

[edit on 13-7-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
you will be hindered from advancing spiritually, if your remain negative in your thinking. You must see the forest for the trees.

You can be trained to advance & recognize your natural gifts.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyspiritguide
you will be hindered from advancing spiritually, if your remain negative in your thinking. You must see the forest for the trees.

You can be trained to advance & recognize your natural gifts.

I don't know if that's advice, or you saying i'm thinking negatively.

Because, well, since recently I've been making sure that I don't get into those types of thought patterns. Each time I do now, I instantly push it out of my head, simply because I realize that it's not doing me any good being in the frame of mind, and that i'd be a lot better off thinking positively. That's been working for me so far.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Anjeeeee,

At least you have realised whats going down. The very fact you can see whats happening around you is advancing you. All you can do really is keep your mind free from bias, hate and outside influence and get on with life.

I feel there is something after this life so it ain't all for nothing. Just keep your soul intact.

new topics

top topics

join