It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New guy with inside experience

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

"Hocuspocus" lolz

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by Wrong

Hippopotamus?

Have you heard of many battle Hippo's the answer is obviously Heliphants!!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by britishsas
reply to post by adept2u

suffered hypothermia in the final testing with the ice water submersion , no training has not failed and hardly used it.... never done much too be guilty of?
Is that you Bernie?or Herschel?....If not welcome to ats

I am fairly sure that this is the same person, a new thread every few weeks, all whistle-blowers, all full of hot air, the Mods owe it to us to weed these out otherwise we will be distracted by the arguments and risk missing anything important along the way. I recognise the spelling, punctuation, syntax etc, if it is the same person, then they need to be stopped asap.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Request to ALL MODS to look into this..... and verify if this is legitamate...

ALL AGREED?

Now that sorts that... move on swiftly to next post...

edit on 1-2-2011 by Grand Master because: spellings oops

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
enjoy the siiiiite

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
He guys I'm a Human from the future. I have no means of proving this what so ever but I thought I might share with you.

Topics like these are stupid and serve no purpose other than trolls trying to get kick out of it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Who the hell keeps flagging these damn posts? Some people on this site are really moronic if you ask me. This is the third one of these bs threads that I've seen on the front page in the last month.

People that flag this garbage need to start being banned. It may be harsh but this is not a site for the incredible stupid and gullible. Actually now that I think about it, maybe that's exactly what this site is about. Maybe it's time to start looking for other options.
edit on 1-2-2011 by Pobble because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pobble
Who the hell keeps flagging these damn posts? Some people on this site are really moronic if you ask me. This is the third one of these bs threads that I've seen on the front page in the last month.

People that flag this garbage need to start being banned. It may be harsh but this is not a site for the incredible stupid and gullible. Actually now that I think about it, maybe that's exactly what this site is about. Maybe it's time to start looking for other options.
edit on 1-2-2011 by Pobble because: (no reason given)
It should not have taken 11 pages and however many stars and flags to find out this is the same person that keeps posting these threads,just reading his introduction and a few of his replies did it for me .Is there a way to track this person to find out if he/she is the same one doing it over and over and block them?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
In that case, why don't the MODs do some research, substaciate that it is the same guy just creating BS and cluttering up the site and ban his arse?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by atomicn
Hey guys I'm a Human from the future. I have no means of proving this what so ever but I thought I might share with you

Me too ! I have travelled back here from tomorrow, to warn you that.................................................................................................................................................. ..........................................................It is going to rain !

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Yes by the time you read this i'll be in the future, travelling normally with the rest of humanity...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by britishsas

hey if you have any experience in surving in moorlands could you please share..
thank you
kx

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by britishsas
reply to post by adept2u

suffered hypothermia in the final testing with the ice water submersion , no training has not failed and hardly used it.... never done much too be guilty of?
Is that you Bernie?or Herschel?....If not welcome to ats

I am fairly sure that this is the same person, a new thread every few weeks, all whistle-blowers, all full of hot air, the Mods owe it to us to weed these out otherwise we will be distracted by the arguments and risk missing anything important along the way. I recognise the spelling, punctuation, syntax etc, if it is the same person, then they need to be stopped asap.

Well I have not noticed anything. I gave the OP the benefit of the doubt, maybe it's cos I dont sit behind the pc on ats every single day at all hours.
Some other people are blaming people who give out flags, get a life!
How would the Mods start banning people for no reason?
How do the people know that the OP is a troll and keeps on trolling?
What if the troll goes uses varias different pc's, what then?
It's an introduction thread, the only peoples fault is all of you, us, who responded and kept responding and kept on going with the jokes and other's who seem to know it all.
Then there are other's blaming the staff and saying maybe we should start looking at other options.
Saying this site is getting incredible....
Well, you got that one right. I mean, it is a conspiracy site.
Why not just say welcome to the boards to the new member and let them make their 20 posts, eventually they will make a thread and will get exposed if they have no proof to back up their claims.

Some of you spend all day on the pc.....just admit it.
Has this thread changed my life lol
I guess not.
Sorry I just had all that on my mind and had to let it go.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Closed due to the members that can't conduct themselves in a civil manner.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join