It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Affidavit of Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
While searching the most glorious man made invention since the wheel i stumbled upon this document and thought to my self.. What the heck does this mean..

= Affidavit of Truth =

And on a different topic but some what the same I also found this which makes me wonder.. Do we really need a Drivers license in the first place?

= Drivers by Right? =

Come confer with me and ponder these documents with me so we all may get a better understanding.

I for one am interested in knowing what other rights or fundamental rights we should have but are taken for granted, I know in this increasing Government where are rights and freedoms are being striped from us daily it should not surprise me but for how long have we been giving the proverbial 'Bone" ...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I've heard of such documents in relation to the Freeman Society. If you haven't yet heard of it, you should look it up. there's a couple youtube vids floating around somewhere that depict "Freemen" being pulled over without a drivers license, the freeman shows his affidavit of truth, and the cops are forced to let him go. although i thought this would only work in Canada, it seems the Freeman initiative has started here as well.

worldfreemansociety.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
I've heard of such documents in relation to the Freeman Society. If you haven't yet heard of it, you should look it up. there's a couple youtube vids floating around somewhere that depict "Freemen" being pulled over without a drivers license, the freeman shows his affidavit of truth, and the cops are forced to let him go. although i thought this would only work in Canada, it seems the Freeman initiative has started here as well.

Hmm i have not really heard about this Freeman Society i Did go to the suggested page and look around but i did not really find any of the advice i really understood to well, I guess he did a lot of talking and stated a lot of Law's pre numbers and letters and other things but that just lead me to a wild goose chase of searching and searching some more

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It is to explain to police and governments that you are aware of your natural rights

new topics

top topics

join