It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Bears

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpsdasnake
and when you tought you'v seen everything here on ats...

ps.this should be moved to the gummy bear conspiracy forum.
edit on 30/1/2011 by jpsdasnake because: added ps

Or move it to the Precious Candies section.
I say short the 'gummy bears' on this rally!!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
and this is the original best image I found on goggle in case some have trouble with the external link

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7ba1dd5318d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So, the NWO and our reptilian overlords want us to EAT representations of our leaders?

That's kind of weird.

Seems that we should AT LEAST just be eating Jews or something.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
So, the NWO and our reptilian overlords want us to EAT representations of our leaders?

That's kind of weird.

Not really - it's actually a time honored tradition.

I'd explain the process, but it's...well, not appropriate for casual conversation.

*side note: Gummi bears! Om nom nom nom!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
s&f just for the fun of trolling.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm not sure which part of this whole thread disturbs me more. Is it that someone actually has so much time on their hands that they noticed that Gummi Bears may actually slightly resemble a reptilian? Or could it be that someone else actually noticed the same thing and posted a picture of it on Google? No, I think the thing that bothers me the most is that the poster of this thread actually looks like he is interrogating these damn candies with the bright light and the gummi "line-up" on the shelf.

Too bad he doesn't know that the only way they will ever reveal their secrets is to use waterboarding.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

too long,did not read.[troll/]

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I'm not sure which part of this whole thread disturbs me more. Is it that someone actually has so much time on their hands that they noticed that Gummi Bears may actually slightly resemble a reptilian? Or could it be that someone else actually noticed the same thing and posted a picture of it on Google? No, I think the thing that bothers me the most is that the poster of this thread actually looks like he is interrogating these damn candies with the bright light and the gummi "line-up" on the shelf.

Too bad he doesn't know that the only way they will ever reveal their secrets is to use waterboarding.

OP if you have a macro setting on your camera you'll be able to take a good pic.. It may look like the a little picture of a flower.

This thread is great... it made me laugh out loud so for once in my life heres a big LOL I really mean.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think I see what you're talking about man... that is messed up...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eea8b52571f4.png[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spungy

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

OP if you have a macro setting on your camera you'll be able to take a good pic.. It may look like the a little picture of a flower.

This thread is great... it made me laugh out loud so for once in my life heres a big LOL I really mean.

LOLz, good deal bud. I don't think I have a macro setting on this camera though, it's a fairly cheap vivatar, but I'll look anyway, thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join