posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:34 PM
First of all you need to get into focus 10 also known as "twilight zone", "buffer state", etc (basically feels like sleep paralysis, but with some
additional sensations including "vibrations")
Do this before sleep, or right after you wake up in the morning:
1. Lie on your back, your limbs should not cross (google shavasana for pictures, your palms should be facing down though).
2. Start breathing slow and deeply.
3. Relax all of your muscles, including face. This may take a while. Good relaxation is when you feel heaviness and warmth inside your body.
4. Concentrate in the center of forehead (ajna chakra) and breath "into" it until you feel heavy pressure in this spot.
5. When the pressure becomes really heavy, you can ease your concentration. However don't break relaxation or breathing pattern.
6. Tell yourself not to fall asleep and just let your thoughts freely float until you feel a sharp shift of consciousness into etheric body. You
won't miss it.
Now you are in focus 10, don't mind any sensations you may experience. You feel that your etheric body is floating, but still tied to physical body.
There are many techniques for forcing astral body out (180˚ turn, "climb the rope", etc), but I advise you to just wait while this process is
naturally happening. Keep in mind that despite of all overwhelming sensations, focus 10 is more shallow than sleep paralysis, so try not to move at
When the process is finished you will feel another shift of consciousness and a substantial change in perception.
Now your consciousness is in astral body, mission accomplished.
Of course you may (and most definitely will) experience some problems during these steps. So don't get demotivated after the first failure.