It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over central florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
There were dozens of chemtrails over central florida this afternoon. I took pictures of a few of them, after that I was just in awe. Nearly the entire sky was crisscrossed with them. Later in the afternoon, there were nearly a dozen military type planes in semi-squadron formation that passed overhead.
I've been watching the skies on a regular basis, and haven't noticed THIS many in a long time. My security cam footage only picked up a dozen or so over the course of the day and I won't bore you with that footage.

Here's the link on the trails:

jpgmag.com...

This one was mostly just a cool shot of the sun, palm, and a streetlight - has a few dispersed trails mixed with clouds

jpgmag.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sykickvision

Hi, were down here in Hollywood, they were all over here from sun-up to sun down, my sinuses were going crazy was gagging all day. Another strange thing real low hanging clouds they are very close and just sit there. the sun appears much bigger and brighter also. Today nothing, very quiet usually the birds make a racket all day haven't only saw a few. this morning the sky was full of hawks looking for breakfast, was an odd sight too see so many.

new topics

join