It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Those Who Think The Have Cracked A Conspiracy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is just a little thread to tell you people about your little minds you sit here all day saying 9/11 has been in the making for years nwo aliens etc etc etc...... then you will sit here and say crap like crossword speaks about 9/11 or reporter hints about nwo etc, see where I'm going here.

So your gonna tell me that these "elites" have been planning this crap for years all for them to put it in a friggin crossword or let some pawn tell us aboutit and ruin all their good work?.........sorry to me that just seems idiotic.

Thanks,

Pix

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

your diction and sentence structure just caused me to have to race to the toilet.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
My mind is not little.

I don't appreciate that kind of tone.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Was it really necessary to create a thread saying this? Why not just post a response to the threads which seem to annoy you?

I'm sure many people will agree with you, but at the end of the day, this is a conspiracy theory site- hence conspiracy theories are going to be discussed. I don't really see that your post is going to change anyone's attitude towards their 'pursuit for truth', or change anything at all, for that matter.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Like your sentiment OP. I probably would have phrased it better myself but .......... You are spot on with your assessment. The "Tin Foil Brigade" that flock to this site are very very funny & laughable in their summations of what is really going on in the world!. Sometimes I nearly urinate myself laughing at the stupidity!

But having said that it is a free site where anybody is allowed to express their opinion (Keeping in the T & C of course) no matter how weird or kooky! I actually say thank you as it provides a great source of amusement to me, my family & friends! We all think those with "out there" opinions are insane but we respect their right to say & appreciate the entertainment!
edit on 30-1-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

A very brief opinion with little meat on the bone. There have always been conspiracies, sometimes on a large level. No doubt many conspiracy theories are way off (connecting dots and unable to see where they lead (collecting actual evidence.) If that was your point I'd have to agree, and point out that computer hacks are the real heroes of today because they release many secret documents to the public which not only exposes but proves many real conspiracies.

But no, you made no actual points here that deserve comment.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Considering the subject matter of 90% of this site (and the entire purpose the site was set-up in the first place), you may want to move on to other sites that don't have "idiotic" subject matter and opinions....

Also:Mods should move this to the "Rant' forum, as that's exactly what this is and contributes nothing to the 'General Conspiracies" forum......
edit on 30-1-2011 by Skippy1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

This is just a little thread to tell you people about your little minds you sit here all day saying 9/11 has been in the making for years nwo aliens etc etc etc

This is just a little post to tell you sheeple about your little minds. You sit there all day making stupid ass threads for years etc etc etc.

top topics

join